Why are so many boys becoming girls?

Why are so many boys becoming girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160831110833.htm
thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/
hindawi.com/journals/drt/2014/394283/
archive.is/ZtDge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's easy mode

thats actually a girl, the pics that have a penis on her are fake

This lol.

/thread

There is a pre-HRT picture of her floating around

This. Being male has no value despite men being 99% of the value production of the world.

fpbp

Being a man sucks.

That's a Russian female girl, the dick pics are photoshop

Because Le jew..

duh, to get women priviledge

Being a girl is more fun

idk what that means, still ugly though

Hormone replacement therapy

woke af

>get to be soft and cute
>get to keep your head hair
>get to not have gross body hair
>get to not have to be strong
>get to have people being nicer and gentler to you
>get to wear cute clothes, do your hair cute, and do girly things
>get to be held by your bf or husband
>get to be a wife and please your man
Why would you want to be male?

It would also generally just be better.
Being a man is awful.

People are nicer to you and treat you better. Universities bend over backwards to get you accepted.

Trannies are being more accepted nowadays. Thats not a bad thing, though.

>get to dominate sissy boys with your dick
this is why

Because they feel it is their true self.

kill yourself you flaming faggot. Your degeneracy knows no bounds, your father would be ashamed you dick sucking fairy

path of least resistance, weak men will alway take it.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
>williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160831110833.htm
>thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
>thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/
>hindawi.com/journals/drt/2014/394283/
>archive.is/ZtDge

Have fun forever fucking up your endocrine systems to only be unhappy regardless.

right wingers. homophobes. men without balls basically

Yes it is. The Nazi's were right, when they took Berlin to first shut down the tranny bar and make it their party headquarters

why is this thread being made every single fucking day? its been discussed

and kept the trannyism

No one will ever accept an ugly freak like you, trough

exactly zero boys are becoming girls
a tiny amount of degenerate faggots are mutilating themselves surgically and taking hormones
but not one single boy is turning into a girl.

jordan peterson will. being the anti tranny literal tranny he is

Men have never had innate value like women. We used to have value value based on the work we did. We no longer receive any recognition for the work we do -- it's just attributed to white privilege or the patriarchy or some such nonsense. Society gives value to trannies. Subsidize a behavior and you get more of it.

I would imagine some shills are making them and some desperately attention deprived trannies like this specimen here keep bumping them.

I feel bad for them since a lot end up killing themselves once that inevitable moment of clarity hits in the mirror one day

all male mammals start as girls

Because being a man is a job, and hard work.

Being a woman is a reward.

>reward
>cursed womb

I sent you a response in a last thread, answer me.
Is that true? If yes, that sounds pretty funny 2bh.
Yeah they will.

civic nationalism is cucked and will always be subverted by jews.

Exactly. Wish I could pass for one. Too broad shouldered, tall, and hairy to ever be called "cute."

Feels bad, man.

The only thing society asks of young men is for them to die quietly or become middle aged as not inconvenience the others by existing.

It's easy mode for when people are between the ages of 20-35 in Western countries which happens to be who's doing it.

The only thing they will accept is the public execution for faggots like you

Being an actual is easy mode. I honestly can't hate trannies anymore after reading some of the threads over at the faggot board. Their entire existence seems to consist to 99% of misery, and the 1% of happiness in their lives is made up of things that are completely normal for healthy people. If living as a girl is easy mode, living as a tranny must be nightmare mode.

You know who you should really despise? The (((psychologists))) and the (((media))) who, instead of trying to find a way to actually help these poor people, trick them into thinking that pretending you're another gender is going to help them. Trannies are (((their))) victims, they don't deserve hate, they deserve pity and, most of all, an actual cure.

I think you can have, I forget which, but either the estrogen or anti-androgen injected not ingested which removes the stress on the liver from one of those, and if you drink and eat right (i.e. no alcohol, lots of water, clean diet without taxing your liver at all) you can come out alright. But, if you don't do these things, yes you're right you will fuck up your organs.

We have a better relationship since I came out. I thought he would kill me, I was so scared, desu. Now he's all protective. He always felt bad that I was so depressed since kindergarten for no reason.

Taking hormones still beats becoming more masculine.

Submissives are just as necessary to the world as dominants.

they're not, but since you spend all your time on Sup Forums where almost everyone's a mentally retarded faggot your world view has become warped

You posted 2-3 articles in your favor compared to my list here. You barely made a point worth refuting Ivan. The number of trannies who commit suicide and are still unhappy after transition is more than the one who are happy, that is simply a matter of fact.

>being a man
>womb
?

Jesus christ thank you i was scared for a second

SOY

i remember you from the town rapist meetings

>tfw lost a friend to the tranny meme
feels bad man

From my knowledge anything that fucks with your hormones messes with your body in adverse ways. I would have to see research that proves otherwise.

Jews

Supreme Leader Snoke, NO!!

Don't forget how many gay people were in the Nazis

Was he a /p*l/ack as well?

Trap thread is very popular here why

Imagine you are an intellectually valuable man, and that you could keep and transplant your male mind in a 100% biological female body of your own design.

Assuming hysterectomy to remove debilitating hormonal imbalances, you're now the most potentially powerful person in the world because you have at your disposal the drive, discipline and logical thinking of a man with the socio-political benefits of being an attractive woman.

Even 10/10 laureate Chads wouldn't be on your level.

because wrong has been normalized.

if people don't tell people that something isn't acceptable and wrong. they will know no limits.

i have no idea what you're trying to say you autistic faggot

was probably abused as a child by a male like you were Ivan. That's a pattern that I'm noticing with these people.

Y
Your father sounds like a faggot, guess that makes sense though. At least you won't be passing on your defective genes

being a girl is easier desu

And there good reason why they become males.
Females can't survives on their own

I wasnt abused as a child though >:/

My best friend, who I have known since kindergarten and who is the person I trust the most, once said while I was chatting with him over the internet that he wonders what his life would have been like if he was born a girl. He's a feminine looking guy (he actually got mistaken for a girl once) whose hobbies are playing video games and watching anime (he's not a NEET though, he has friends and a job). I was honestly worried for a while that (((they))) might have gotten to him, but thankfully, he never said anything like that again and has never shown any signs of being trans. Thank god.

I'm really sorry about what happened to your friend. Try showing him the suicide rates for trans people and remind him that he's about to turn his life into a living hell and that it's not possible for him to change his gender. Most of all, be there for him, he has been mindfucked by (((them))) and needs your help. But do not enable his delusions, that would just make things worse.

Trans men will never be able to procreate like actual women can, which is where a majority of there inherit value comes from. So even that point falls flat on its head.

Is neglected a better word for it Vlad?

>plan assumes that there isn't going to be conflict and things will all just fall into place
The alliance connections are too strong, a Great War between the powers of Europe shall never happen.
So many have died in the Great War that never again shall any want to make war, for all the blood that has been shed.
The Soviet Union and America hold too much power to be opposed, and shall crush the world between the two of them.
America has won, with the collapse of the Soviet Union history has ended.

The hunt for what makes you yourself results in a split between consumerists and others. Consumerists are not united, companies are not dominant forever, and neither are countries. Racial integration is a foolish dream held by people who ignore the reality of people liking to be with those who are like them. People are different, and you can not make them the same without reducing the population of the world to zero.

Yeah, it is, i guess.

Dude, the EU is meters from shoring up a federated army, and guess what, Germany, France and Sweden have a million unemployed African and Arab men who would have no problems being marched into Hungary and Poland and make White Genocide a little less abstract. All in the name of the V4 needing to "welcome refugees."

look where you said reward ffs. you know this

why are so many girls becoming boys?

That doesn't contradict my post.

Missing a male role model is definitely one of the things that can lead to a person becoming trans. Remember Sup Forums, if you ever have kids, make sure to spend enough time with them. If you don't, they might just one day tell you that they wish to be the opposite gender.

Alt-right is the most obvious example of controlled opposition I have ever seen, I can't believe that so many people, especially here, are falling for it.

You will never be a real woman and never pass for one either, haha.

So there's a list of effects associated with low testosterone / high estrogen in males. They are:
>low(er) sex drive
>reduced sperm count/infertility
>lost muscle mass/strength
>different fat distribution
>loss of bone density
>less body hair
>fatigue
>difficulty focusing

I would say that most of those are positives for someone wanting to simulate a woman, except for fatigue and difficulty focusing. Although I dunno, I think most women are lazy and stupid so maybe it also helps simulate women. The worst thing I can think of is that ingestible estrogens / anti-androgens are generally hard on the liver and can damage it over time. I think it depends on the substance though, spiro is a very common drug and that's metabolized by the liver for example.

Seems like someone is having daddy issues

REEEEEEEEE i should`ve never ever told you that thing

Lack of onion in diet.

>there are people who believe this is a real girl

That's probably the root cause of your problem right there. I think psychiatric is the kind of therapy you need user, not hormone therapy.

You forgot to list less resistance to neurotoxicity. Female brains take notably more damage from cortisol, PTSD for instance, than males do. Male brains are both more resistant and heal more compared to female brains.

Post a shoe on your head already for fuck sakes.
I'm going to be honest fellas, I don't think there are any more or less trannies today than any other time in history. The internet is a motherfucker and we've just become hyper aware of all the niche formats of society.
I didn't think people were into eating and looking at shit, but turns out there is a YUGE scat community.

H*ck off!
Hmmm, i think i saw a webm of her...

How does the phrase go again? If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen? This is Sup Forums you know, not /lgbt/. Think of it as a growing experience Vlad.

Classic example of Plato's cave.

the internet should charge separately for gay/lesbian/tranny shit. would prevent alot of this

I don't really think that's a negative for a tranny though. I mean, if trannies want to be more like women, then wouldn't that just make them happier because in another way (mental weakness) they are more like women? As with less bone density and less muscle mass, it is a physical weakness per se, but males ARE stronger than females. So, in becoming female, you become weaker. But, this is part of the aesthetic they seek I think.

Why are there so many shit fucking threads. Sage.

>You know who you should really despise? The (((psychologists))) and the (((media))) who, instead of trying to find a way to actually help these poor people, trick them into thinking that pretending you're another gender is going to help them. Trannies are (((their))) victims, they don't deserve hate, they deserve pity and, most of all, an actual cure.

Fucking this.

You're just pathetic, you know that? A whiny faggot with a father complex desperatly trying to get some attention on the internet. You probably don't get much of it in real life, do you?

You don't think only amplifying a mental illness by making them even more susceptible to neurotoxicity, i.e. more susceptible to chemicals that mess with the brain and stress, isn't the last thing these people need?

OP pic is hotter than a lot of women. Not going to object to one less competitor in the world and one more individual I'm attracted to.

Yes, i pretty much dont go outside of my room, but that doesnt mean anything!

Soy