Serious Question

>go to university
>niggers everywhere
>forced to group with 2 nig-nogs for a project who just so happen to be life long friends
>sheeeeeeeiiiit.jpeg
>turns out we have a lot in common, e.g. proper upbringings, can actually speak English, have same taste in music (dadrock), films, etc.
>"...yeah, hey user, would you want to go to [insert local establishment] with us this weekend? It's going to be us and a couple of girls from the musicology college..."
>"S-sure, that could be fun"
>tfw my world views are being challenged and I'm conflicted

Am I a degenerate, Sup Forums?

Am I a degenerate Sup Forums

Do what you want, but don't relax. NEVER relax.

This. OP is probably a faggot so he probably wont listen

Black people aren’t half as bad as you’d think from browsing pol. It’s the nogs that don’t go to college you need to watch out for.

Is is how affluent whites start thinking diversity is a good thing. They meet a bunch of equally affluent non-whites and then extrapolate them to the entire race.

It was never about niggers as individuals, OP. Never. It's group dynamics, it always has been. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows this.

Retard.

doesn't matter if the nignogs seem outwardly 'the same'. their innate niggerness will manifest itself sooner or later.

Not all blacks are niggers. Some are fine human beings, but the majority are only capable of behaving like apes. It is this ape-minded majority
that we hate and call niggers. Never forget that the majority are uncivilized chimps, for it is when you let your guard down they will come bix nooding around the corner and rob/rape/kill you.

user, lay off the bluepills pls.

Just be prepared to...
>pay the toll
It'll come. Trust me.

Yes

>Not judging an entire race based on the actions of its worst members.
You could just as easily are this arguement that whites aren’t to be trusted cause some hick in Appalachia is fucking his cousin.

Sounds like you got some black guys, not niggers desu.

The nogs that go to college can be just as bad. Just see what the campus looks like after 5 PM. I don't know where they come from but they're all over the place after 5.

You can be right wing without hating nigs.

Don't have to wait until 5. They invade the common areas before that

No one is saying that assimilated and somewhat intelligent blacks don't exist.

I have plenty of friends who are minorities.

Yes, there are always exceptions to the rule, but that doesnt change the fact that their communities are overall complete shit and that I dont want them as the majority of this country. I can still recognize the fact that this country would go to complete shit if non-whites were the majority and have non-white friends at the same time.

Go to the concert and have fun and stay friends. Just dont be so weak minded though as to let it ruin the reality of the situation white nations are in.

Whites have the best elites and good, honest, docile , decent majority.
Niggers have no elite class, majority is shit, small few are ok. Their best as it turns out are always mixed race.

Regression to the mean, look it up.

Don't let your guard down op. A lot of nogs in college put on a civilized face before ultimately slipping and revealing their inner chimp. Only nogs that are decent human beings at college in my experience are the full blown urkel types that are into anime.

Sit them down in front of Street Fighter or any other fighting game and watch their white-friendly persona immediately dissolve.

>turns out we have a lot in common
shiiiiiiiiieeet, whad ya say, whiteboy?

listen fucktard, the difference is the fucking frequency

In all the history of time, nothing has ever been accomplished in group work. It's literally a way to hide the inability of affirmative action beneficiaries.

This is every coal-burner's thinking until she gets hit in the mouth

You have a kek flag for one, so yes.

But you're also dealing with the top 1% of negros. Watch and be amazed as a well behaved "based" black man turns into a feral ghoul before your eyes as more black guys all gather around each other. They reach critical blackness and chimpout as if responding to some sort of psychic link.

Go to the party, user. Have a good time. Let your guard down. It will be educational

>Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of niggershines, therefore you should discriminate against the few that don’t.
>Not doing this makes you a fucktard.
The absolute state of Sup Forums

People regress to the mean. Always. "Based black man" is gonna get dragged down by his chimp brethren in the long term.