Where's Trump infrastructure plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/house-passes-marijuana-legislation-bill-moves-to-senate-1.3696405
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/06/08/president-trumps-plan-rebuild-americas-infrastructure
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/93 gorillion_mrw.gif/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's your free weed, man

www.MAGApill.com

Why isn't Guantanamo Bay shut down?

House passes marijuana legislation, bill moves to Senate
ctvnews.ca/politics/house-passes-marijuana-legislation-bill-moves-to-senate-1.3696405

You literally ignored the post right above.

Lmao you're projecting yourself in your own dumbass meme

The post bragging about the amazing economy Trump inherited from Obama?

I asked you retards where is Trump's infrastructure plan?

Infrastructure plan: throw money at it

Im a civil engineer. Im just biding my time until I can find who to work for so I can work on BUILDING THE WALL. If that fails, the next recession would probably be a full focus effort by the fed to revive the infrastructure. Bc like china, more govt spending = "gpd growth"

See Cause of your willful ignorance to accept the truth.

Why dont you have free dude weed yet?

Hey ObamaLeaf, what do you think about Syria

stop posting that gif you fucking beta leaf

We got hope and changed again!

If we fall for it one more time it will really be an instant classic on the workings of mass phycology.

That doesn't have anything about Trump's infrastructure plan. Did you really think providing a link bragging about the amazing economy Trump inherited from Obama would help you?

Where is Trump's infrastructure plan?

Seems like you're deflecting.

I think the GOP TAX SCAM is more important

Seems like you believe in magic

you do make some great entertainment obamaleaf, I'll give you that

Obamaleaf post your compilation pic of all the times anons admitted you were right

debt and fuck all. no mexican payments. no walls. a pay wall. shitty tax "cuts" that are increases? mortgage interest tax?

this is 1/10 of what i got

7 more years of Obama leaf butthurt

>he's proud of his fema wall

Remember to sage

how'd you post the same gif

remember to break global rules

also

It belongs to Trump Burger now. You have abused your privileges.

>Trump Burger

so cringeworthy

can't u retards be original

>when you make your own shitpost collage littered with (You)'s
>that filename
Embarrassing to say the least.

Because of republicans

Bottom. Of. The. Barrel.

>you will never be obamaleaf

post yfw

its 6D chess Right ?

bottom of the barrel?

based webster tarpley

Bannon was literally the only person right of Hillary who cared about infrastructure

(that is, public infrastructure)

>why isn’t everything done within the first year

Go be a child someplace else

what happened to him

in the hearts and minds of the american people. he will reveal it when we are sufficiently american and deserve it.

Who cares. It’s not really needed. Any infrastructure spending at the moment would be a waste. Roads don’t have to be perfectly smooth for me to get from point a to point b. It would be better for the tax payers to keep the money.

can't believe I thought this billionaire business man would side with the people instead of other billionaire businessmen. I am truly a rural retard. promise me you will still spread the truth when americans can't use Sup Forums anymore when trumpanzee lets corporate retards ban it.

>Trump infrastructure plan
at least there is a splash page
President Trump’s Plan to Rebuild America’s Infrastructure
June 8, 2017 at 10:09 AM ET by The White House
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/06/08/president-trumps-plan-rebuild-americas-infrastructure
meanwhile in reality; the count-down continues for a crippling government shutdown in 10 days.

that's how Trump runs the business of the people.
how do you like him now?

Rebuilding America’s infrastructure is a critical pillar of President Donald J. Trump's agenda to promote job creation and grow the U.S. economy.
America's infrastructure has fallen to 12th in the world and that is unacceptable.
BEWARE
BE WARNED
going against (You)r lord god emperor evokes the curse of Dondon

>Bottom. Of. The. Barrel.

Kek, this leaf thinks Trump is going to just hand over a trillion dollars to the construction unions like Obama did.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

"BLUMPF IS DONE I SWEAR"
Kek Obama leaf the dindu king just lost a judge and all of their shekels

So im curious if your a leaf why do you give a shit about the US, shouldn't you be more concerned with Trudeau?

Its obamaleaf, he just shills some shitty graphics and ignores things that counteract his claims.

>Fake (You) collage
>Filename
Careful, you might break an arm if you keep jerking yourself off like that

This is just sad. archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/93 gorillion_mrw.gif/

Oh look its obama leaf and his verbatum responses . I could tell just by your thumbnail. You get btfo every time.

Is it 2020 yet? You miserable fuck

Average Obogongo leaf thread
>Posts le 93 gorillion MWR.gif xDDD
>Reddit memes lel
>Posts retarded inaccurate graphs
>Ignores posts that deconstruct his argument
>Posts "collage" he made himself to try to help his fragile ego
>Leaves when losing or thread's dying
Sad!

Tax cuts and healthcare repeal aka tax cuts

It's that cunt leafnigger.
What a fuck head
Any ISIS fighters returning into your neighborhood? Hope they cut your fucking head off you cunt of a thing.

You're fucking poor. Just a waste of oxygen. Always complaining about the rich. Why? Because you're washed up. Amounted no nothing. That's why. Just a jealous cunt that wants to move to America but is nigger broke.

End your life worthless scum

Big surprise, the Australian poster used a trollface meme as a reaction image.

Infrastructure is a con. Those who can afford militaries and private planes should actually pay for things like military protection and transportation. The rest should perish.

I'm serious. You aren't owed anything and "nations" are a scam. Fortunately both parties and everyone in power in the U.S. has been aware of and preparing for this for a long time. Most Americans are not needed and will pass on as is natural.

The money should go to the billionaire class, since it's those productive enough to build a better world.

Tax cuts, spending and healthcare has to be first

Trump infrastructure plan is to sell off the infrastructure to who every wants to buy it.
americans themselves aren't too interested.

the billionaire class buying up critical infrastructure all over the planet. the terrorist will own americas critical infrastructure.

talk about capitalist ideological nut jobs. the water supply is foesale in some states if the saudis want it

what could go wrong?

You just gotta cut taxes by a trillion dollars then introduce a multi-trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Conservative economics 101. Borrow, borrow, borrow, and never pay anything back because the debt ceiling will rise infinitely

anyone wanna buy my car? I plan to keep using it ,I just think if I sell it some how it will be cheaper

None of these accomplishments link to any sources, though. Furthermore, it seems some Trump tweets have been given editorial treatment seeing as they're not 100% identical with Trump's tweets on twitter. Some have spelling errors removed, others are completely different from the originals (edited for more coherence?)

I guess it's a site for people who don't fact check, lol.

you don't get something for nothing. the saudis are gonna wanna maximize profits.
I don't see how this economics works. at least not for ordinary people.

Sage and report.

if the saudia buy up roads they're gonna have to maintain them. they're gonna want to make as much as possible. they aren't doing outta the goodness of their hearts. they're gonna pass on that cost at the toll booth so your going to end up paying anyway and it'll be someone else's road

this

you mean the link to that magapill site that aggregates whatever remotely positive sounding Trump articles and doesn't even source or fact check the majority of them?

We're asking about the Trump Infrastructure plan, not shill news.

now u see why i call them right wing retards

nice to see my thread is still up

trickle down. you give us all the surplus profit in your society and we'll produce the stuff you need.

republican economics

better be careful or these ideological nutjobs will sell the country out from underneath you

"Many high level officials will soon be arrested to actually ‘Drain the Swamp‘ beyond what anyone thought was possible. Once the corruption and the 'type of corruption' is revealed to the American people, it will trigger ‘The Awakening’. This event will be something unlike anything you’ve ever witnessed, Americans will unite behind Trump and his administration for cleaning house.

Even an Atheist knows and must be intelligent enough to know, that Satan worshipers are real, Cults are real and ‘True Evil’ exists. Disinformation is also real. It’s the job of the media and the entertainment industry to keep the public saturated with stimulus designed to keep us blind and distracted. This is where most people ‘tune out’ because it’s too hard for them to swallow. They don’t want to believe that there are people in this world buying children to rape and kill them as sacrifices. It’s tough to stomach but who are we if let this continue, who are we if we choose to turn a blind eye. Evil exists, and it exists at the highest level of the United States government. Don’t be naive and think ‘it can’t happen here’ because I assure you that it is.

The level of importance of this operation equates to a ‘Good vs Evil’ battle that transcends politics. This is a ‘Global Evil’ that attempted to takeover America. Many in our government actively worship Satan, Moloch/Molech and participate Pedophilia, Spirit Cooking, etc. Most Americans are afraid to look this Truth in the eye but True Evil does exist regardless of your religious views. This is not a joke and most definitely not a game. Thousands of Pedophiles and Child Traffickers have been arrested since Trump was sworn in. They are all under heavy investigation, including their funds and their affiliations."

That is some of the most asinine shit I've ever read.

Please do not link the CBTS shit. While it does document it also preforms minor "corrections"

You do realize you'll pay more for vehicle maintenance when you keep hitting those potholes than what you'll save annually if the US cuts all infra spending (they'll pour it into the military anyway, it's not like you're getting a tax cut).

You really need FDR style majorities to get anything done as democrats.

It's pretty depressing really.

(Even than, expect the trump judiciary to try to do a hostile takeover)

>all of onigger's failings are bush's fault
>all of trump's successes are thanks to onigger

I heard some old guy the other day talking about how Dems and Repubs both like to spend, but Dems like to Tax and Repubs like to Borrow.

Fuck paying taxes, just borrow that shit and never pay it back.

Lol you'll be blaming obama the second the economy slumps.

His plan will be to build a wall on our northern border to keep all the new migrants coming to Canada from swarming into the USA.

yup, trump could double or triple the debt and you won't hear about it until the dems are back in office. that's always been true

watch trump pass his tax cut and not run again

Obama inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression from Bush.

Trump inherited one of the best economies ever from Obama.

This isn't complicated, retard.

lmao

God bless Obama leaf!

a real man of the people

>this image kills the Obamaleaf
sage faggot

Minor? Holy shit, most of the trump "tweets" I've seen on this site so far have been given so much editorial treatment they actually sound like coherent english.

Remember how he won the rustbelt? Wont happen again

dude you post here 24/7 about Obama and you don't even live here. You should sincerely consider suicide.

>can't you retards be original

Coming from the same autist, who posts the same Obama cum guzzling shit night after night. You're act used to be amusing.

>Waah kill yourself since I cant disprove your facts waaah