Juden Peterstein

Juden Peterstein thread.

I have been listening to his lectures a lot lately and I see the same inconsistencies over and over.

>No one has a genetic interest in their race

Post-modernist nonsense. Hilarious to see Peterson spewing this deconstructionist bullshit. Imagine being so confused by Jewish horseshit that you not only believe, but proudly proclaim, that a type of organism has no genetic interest in securing the safety and well being of fellow organisms of the same type. This is designed as a "we're all one race, the human race" argument but in doing that he undoes even that argument. He sells out the entire species with this non-argument. It's just an intellectual black hole. It's nihilism dressed up as reason, but only barely.

What I can't understand is, a lot of these people that claim to be against leftism just WILL NOT even consider the fact of whites having a small area designated for us. It's not as if this is a new concept or something. For instance, China is Chinese, Japan is Japanese, India is Indian, the Middle East is variation so Arab, Israel is mostly Jewish, portion of Africa are completely African, etc. When white people want a small portion for our own though, it's completely haram for some reason. Why? What's the problem? Why is every other people on the face of the earth allowed to do this but us?

That's what makes me think a lot of these people (like Peterson) are just leftist in disguise. They say a lot of different things, yet when it comes to the thing that matter most to us (preserving tradition/race), they completely disregard it. It infuriates me to no end because they NEVER actually address it and just call it "racist", despite every other race on the planet doing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151284816/#151284816
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151273156/#151273156
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151241905/#151241905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151230757/#151230757
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151230516/#151230516
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151226459/#151226459
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151199652/#151199652
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151182575/#151182575
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151075517/#151075517
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151067393/#151067393
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151046734/#151046734
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151023166/#151023166
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He doesn't have to be any particular thing except what he claims. Honest and rational. And his arguments in defense of the Jews are neither honest nor rational. His attacks on the outer edges and the frontlines of post-modernism, while he defends their inner fortresses, is an inherently irrational act, and more than likely dishonest. And it's that contradiction that gives him his platform. People see him fighting against Orwellian word games re: transgenderism, and feminist overreach, and the assault on masculinity, but these are today's battles solely because yesterday's defeats made them possible. But he doesn't view yesterday's defeats as defeats. He views them as victories and considers himself a victor willing to them. But they are incursions that threaten the survival of our race. In response to that, Peterson invariably vomits up all the same, tired, boring, unconvincing, platitudes about race that the most left-wing of leftists have been poisoning the public with for over a century. Rather than confront people in long form debate, like, say, fellow academic Kevin MacDonald, who could if nothing else help Peterson hone his thoughts on matters like race and the JQ, he avoids those debates at all costs, like all alt-liters do. Because the alt-lite is not after truth and reason. They never have been. They go out of their way to avoid confrontation that might lead to truth and reason.

I'm going to get up and quote Solz at his next speech. I'm not going to stop until he responds to this quote.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

I have also noticed the obvios contradictions in his lectures. He is pretty dishonest for someone who likes to say "the most powerful thing is the individual who tells the truth." Hypocrite

>listen to his lectures
>had some good redpills
>start noticing some slip ups
>"Dude Nationalism is dumb and collectivist lmao"
>"muh neo liberalism. Jimmy Carter was a good president"
>"Jews run things because they are smarter"
>bans Faith Goldy from his panel because she interviewed bad guys
>now this
That was the final nail in the coffin

Isn’t he a professor? Why do you expect him to speak like a white nationalist on race?

He’s largely steered clear of us, it’s odd that he’d attack us so randomly. Oh well, I never cared about him either way.

>No one has genetic interest in their race

when and with what did you ditch this faggot Sup Forums

>Isn’t he a professor? Why do you expect him to speak like a white nationalist on race?
because he makes $70k per month on patraeon and his entire platform is that he tells the truth

and then he supports the jews and completely ignores the JQ.

he loves LOVES to quote Solzhenitsyn over and over but even Solzhenitsyn was redpilled on the kikes. see: i can only see 2 possibilities: he's either a brainlet who cannot connect the obvious dots on the kikes; or he's being intentionally dishonest. either way he's a piece of shit

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromJungian Psychoanalysis, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these talks, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room“ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic "Fathers and Sons." I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Petersons genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

As if there's ANY doubt that it's the latter...

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

roleplay a goodgoi tradcon as the world fucking implodes around you, your accomplishments are entirely your own and there's no need to even perceive different races

>Why do you expect him to speak like a white nationalist on race?
You know, Molyneux is full of shit and a con-artist in many ways, but he doesn't make 1/0th of what Peterson does and even he would never spout bullshit like this and has even called out the Jew on occasion and did a very accurate history of the Jews entering Palestine and using us and the Euros to do it, thereby leaving Whites to face the music for their fucking terrorism.

I don't know if he's this dumb or just really fucking crooked. There's a tape where some cunt gets up and asks "why solzhenitsyn was anti-semitic" (surely it had nothing to do with Jews running the camps and 85% of the first Soviet government being Jews, as well as the execution squad of the Czar, etc..).

Peterson goes White and mumbles something about "200 Years" not even being translated yet. He's fucking terrified of the Jews, and he knows they can and would wreck him if he deviates from the Jewish party line. This is what separates truly heroic men like Solzhenitsyn willing to actually go to prison or even die for their beliefs, and Peterson, for whom $1.2 million shekels per year with his kids already grown still isn't enough to speak even a word of truth.

peterson is truly the greatest intellectual of our time

Russian folk saying "One word of truth shall outweigh the whole world" that Solzhenitsyn cited in his Nobel Address. For Peterson, one Shekel shall outweigh the entire truth.

what an intellectually dishonest piece of shit. i can't believe i ever thought he was genuinely insightful

Don't care who this gay Judias Peterstone is but he seems like a jew.

>that's not how it words

If you don't want to believe A.S. on the Jews in the USSR, here's Putin:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM

If you couldn't figure out this guy was a civnat goyboy from the outset then you are quite naive desu

>tfw i never liked him
Feels good man

Political discourse has no ruler and only one rule.

Don't talk about jews.

Because he likes money more than the truth. He's a greedy goy or successful businessman, however you want to say it.

i laf everytim

yes goyim yell to the skies about the nebulous entity known as "postmodernists"
race doesn't exit. except jews. and they're way smarter than you so that's why they're in charge

You jest, sir... but this meme rings true, whether you believe it or not.

Threadly reminder.

>race doesn't exit. except jews. and they're way smarter than you so that's why they're in charge
fucking THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

this fucking dishonest faggot god fucking damn it

That's literally what happened to me. I got bad grades and ended up dropping out of society for 5 years.

Could you guys provide proof for your claim that people have a genetic interest in their own race? Because you're not debunking Jordan's rebuttal you're just resorting to ad hominem which is a logical fallacy.

>Could you guys provide proof for your claim that people have a genetic interest in their own race?
evolutionary biology

calm down mang

Also it did get to genocide not just dropping out. I browsed pol a lot and thought the whole holocaust didn't happen but it should have.

>civnat
Not even a "civnat," he's a full blown leftist himself who just saw a business opportunity. Hawking his trash "self-authoring" bullshit by advertising how much better niggers and arabs perform, when the group least likely to attend uni in the West now is working class Whites. Also, he's very happy that Indians are chinks in the West are "going gangbusters" and that it's "changing faster than we could even hope with more wealth leaving Whites."

I've been saying he was a useless shitbag since the first post on here about him and the fucking stickers he wanted OTHER PEOPLE to put up on "post-modernist" (N.B.- JEWISH) propaganda posters. He's been a conman since day 1.

Why do you think (((Derrida))) wanted to destroy the West, Mr. Peterson? His being a greasy, leering, Algerian homosexual Jew had NOTHING to do with it at all, right? and Israel is a "democracy," that is surely the reason people hate Israel. Not because the Jew's slaughtering them gets pinned on the US and we end up paying in blood and shekels since AIPAC owns the Us congress. Glad he finally exposed himself to everyone now as the FUCKING FRAUD I've been saying he was since he tested the waters here with his fucking stickers he wanted OTHER PEOPLE to put up. Fuck him. Hope his daughter ends up with a big nigger buck.

>because he makes $70k per month on patraeon

Genuinely didn’t know that. Didn’t know he liked Solzhenitsyn either, gotta be honest I’ve only listened to a few clips from him.

Why doesn’t anyone ask him about this quote?

healthy cognizant straight white man should explicitly desire propagation of his own phenotype/people as opposed to baboon niggers or whatever alternatives exist. he does not actively wish to be overwhelmed with populations of 'others'

if this does not make sense to you, you're already pozzed

You could be honest with his response to that Semitic question.
Maybe he doesn't want to die on that hill?
Also bringing up his money is what the radical neo Marxist left does, don't stoop to their level.

>Why doesn’t anyone ask him about this quote?
if he ever comes to my city i will buy a ticket and fight my way to one of those fucking microphones at the end and read this quote. when they cut the mic i will yell it as loud as i can. i swear by every fiber of my being i will do this.

>uses the word nazism
guess what this red flag indicates

DROPPED

>notice how that is a common word
Yes, it is a necessary shorthand and collectives do exist, but they do not exist as individuals exist and they sure as fuck do not have rights or feelings or anything else beyond what individuals inside them have and those are never uniform.

>It has happened, yes.
Not as a "team" it hasn't. The law can only be carried out against individuals, you're conflating the two. Additionally, only individuals can bear the weight of punishment.

>Who knows. Even if they are, the might lie.
So, it's a completely separate issue not germaine to the argument then. entire nations don't go to war with each other because someone from somewhere did something but maybe wasn't actually acting on behalf of a nation, because individuals have agency outside of collectives and we understand this fundamentally.

>But collectives aren't real. How is that fair. I'm just an individual. I didn't hurt anyone.
Because making bombs and plotting to kill people with them are both crimes, you silly fucker. Laws don't just cover murder.

>people have a genetic interest in their own race?
Macdonald didn't word it completely correctly since twaater doesn't allow for enough characters.Every racial group has an interest in propagating its own genes. lions kill the offspring of a female they encounter in the wild so the lioness will be available for his own. Chimps go to war with other groups of chimps they find in their territory and viciously kill them. Why? to protect the territory of their own genetic ingroup. Of course, a genetic group has genetic interests in propagating themselves and in seeing themselves flourish by having access to the most resources. that is not a controversial claim in the least.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
In-group preferences are already observable in babies. So he is wrong on the part of sub species and the notation that an organism that evolved in social setting shows no interest in propagating its own kind is literally idiotic.

You can dodge the JQ and people will understand but sperging out about how whites “don’t exist” or aren’t worth saving is ludicrous. Not even cuckservatives talk like that

What about evolutionary biology proves that people have a genetic interest in their race?
It can make sense to me but I don't really see anything that proves your claim, it's just a claim with no sources to back it up.

>Also bringing up his money is what the radical neo Marxist left does, don't stoop to their level.
Wrong. We bring up the fact that he makes $70k per month as an argument that he could tell the absolute truth about the world and not fear being fired. He could also not fear being arrested as he makes enough money to hire a team of lawyers to tie up the court system for years, easy. The fact that we bring up the $ he makes has a point, my friend. And that point is that he shouldn't be afraid to speak obvious truths.

My bad didn’t see you already posted it further up.

I always thought at the very least his focus on self knowledge and such was helpful, now I’d never even consider giving money to a guy that makes that much from Patreon.

He is saying something that is making Marxists lose their damned minds.

OP is a Deep State operative.

Yeah I've been calling out Peterson's bullshit at every opportunity here and elsewhere since day. Hopefully thisll be the end of him. Just annoys me how obtuse most people are.

>bringing up his money
The money is only an issue insofar as even if the jews fired him from his job, he wouldn't starve. And if they couldn't get rid of Macdonald with 25 years of Jewish shrieking, hard to believe they could take his job. Not saying he should go gull blown "Gas the kikes!" but simply "Jews were vastly overrepresented in the communist apparatus in the ussr, and especially in the secret police and this caused resentment among the populace."

Simple, elegant, and true answer.

>Shills literally creating new threads when the old ones reach bump limit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151284816/#151284816
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151273156/#151273156
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151241905/#151241905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151230757/#151230757
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151230516/#151230516
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151226459/#151226459
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151199652/#151199652
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151182575/#151182575
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151075517/#151075517
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151067393/#151067393
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151046734/#151046734
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151023166/#151023166

Literally can't make this shit up.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Cuck mantra

Well again, maybe he doesn't want to die on the anti Semitic hill. Maybe he has plans for an online university that he wants to use his patreon money for.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it seems like some people just want people with clout to be scape goats for the Jewish question.
He has a real positive message, but just go ahead and throw that away and give all the people who hate you a reason to hate you even more and confirm their slander about being a Nazi or alt right figure.

>Every racial group has an interest in propagating its own genes.
No it doesn't. It has no more of an interest in propagating it's own genes than water has flowing int he direction of gravity. Individuals have an interest in propagating their own genes. Races don't have desires because they're abstractions. These animal examples are instances of evolved survival fitness for individuals. Groups ONLY form and exist if they're mutually beneficial to the individuals that comprise them.

You're attributing collective consciousness to a group that is only an amalgamation of the individuals within it.

/r/ a JUST version of Peterson pls

>creating new threads when the old ones reach bump limi
that's what everyone who is posting in the thread does when the thread hits the bump limit and they want to continue the conversation. what do you think people do when a thread hits the arbitrary bump limit and dies while 20 people are having a conversation, 40 people are shitposting, 5 shills don't know what the fuck they're doing, and 1000 lurkers are lurking? how fucking new . ru faggot?

forgot to (You) you last time here's your (You), (You)

Good post op. You eloquently stated problems I've seen with jp but haven't put into words.

Disney did it better.

i know you're literally autistic, but it's time to stop being a burden on your mother; she doesn't deserve this.

>Everybody who doesn't explicitly denounce the Jews is my enemy
Why don't you shills get up in arms about Trump not doing this? Because you know it wouldn't work as a D&C tactic.

>evolution works on the indivudual and not populations
dude this is evolutionary biology 101

He's bascially just quoting Decartes here. Nothing new or philosophically out there.

I don’t like being told to sort myself and slay my father or whatever while I notice his suits have gotten dramatically nicer over the course of the past year.

You leave those Jews alone, Bucko.

why did you fags ever follow this guy in the first place?
jesus Sup Forumstards are so desperate for a leader

The same tedious people who been posting constant Pagan versus Christian threads are now doing it to Peterson

>I'm going to pound sand and not move the ball forward because I'm a cuck to identity politics

Fuck outta here, you faggot.

the first and last tweet are just bullshit, make him look like a sjw or a globalist "free open borders" leftist

>you can't be proud of your own culture

wtf

BASED Professor Peterson, after I watched his lectures on Reddit I went out there and found a based black magapede who could impregnate my wife

Evolution works through individuals. The only reason we look at it through populations is because the process takes so long and is generational. In this manner, it's not even supportiung the collective argument, but rather populations over time producing that which is most fit behaivior in successive generations.

And yet ALL of that is predicated on the actions of individuals, because collectives only exist in an abstract sense.

This argumentation is lack luster. Wolf hierarchies would not exist in that case.
Also In-group bias is an instinct that can be observed in babies.

>races are abstractions
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

I don't endorse trump either but at least he's not actively trying to smash any racial cohesion among whites.

They're not desperate, they're idiots who don't deserve a leader.

Wait scratch that, they follow this twinkboi

peterson is not at risk of getting jfk'd. and when has trump said that white people dont exist? he never went on a twitter rant about this stuff.
all peterson had to do was not touch the subject

I suspect what we are seeing is an organized attempt to turn a segment of Sup Forums against Peterson. Peterson threads have gotten noticeably more popular the last day or two, and the OP always starts one of two ways: 1) Peterson won't say things about Jews that are unpopular, or 2) Peterson won't say things about race in general that are unpopular, making him a liar somehow.

The reason these threads are suspicious (to me, anyway) is there is no reason for anyone to believe Peterson would hold these particular views. As I result, this criticism seems disingenuous (to me, anyway).

Sounds like you need to clean your room and sort yourself out lol.

>The law can only be carried out against individuals, you're conflating the two. Additionally, only individuals can bear the weight of punishment.
Wrong! Dummy. Collectives face punishment all the time. You know nothing about business.

Genetic interest in race doesn't exist, at least it doesn't exist any more than the usual in-group preference exists.
If genetic interest in race exists explain why all the east asians hate each other.
Explain world wars.
Explain general douchebaggery that humans do to people around them ( most people around you are your own race )
I think you're confusing tribal preference with race

I mean, we all know what's going on right? It's not that Peterson is an idiot, it's that he doesn't want to lose his job, nor does he want to lose the 10s of thousands he's making every month via Patreon.

As soon as he says something against the Jews, Patreon will shoah his account. How is this not obvious? Shut the fuck up let Peterson do his thing. He's an entrance to the truth, just like Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or any other Alt-Lite persona

Tribalism, National socialism, communism, democracy, republics. These are all failed experiments that should be burned in the fires. If they had any worth they would have been successful by now.

There was practically nothing new being said. It's the same spammy non arguments over and over. You don't need non stop threads in a 24 hour period over fucking nothing unless you're trying to achieve a very specific goal. i.e. to convince Sup Forums JBP is somehow the enemy.

this argument seems to be more about perspective and semantics than anything else

>You're attributing collective consciousness to a group
It's not a matter of "collective consciousness" in the sense you're claiming. Humans are social animals, and even Putnam at Harvard finds that living outside one's own genetic group fosters distrust and in general lower levels of happiness even in affluent areas. humans are naturally hardwired to trust those who look the most like them; i.e., their genetic ingroup.

Putnam is a full-blown leftist and was looking for the opposite conclusion and didn't even want to release his conclusions. "Diversity" leads to low-trust, high corruption societies. There is a reason the nordic nations 9used to, pre-rapefuges rank #1 in happiness in the world-- White,homogenous nations with decent standard of living and very high trust.

even if that is the case peterson is clearly too much of a coward to go near the third rail. its really disappointing, especially because he is one of the few people with the platform and intellect to make a serious case about our modern (((realities))) without coming across like some retard stormnigger. he also gets hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations, yet he would still rather shit on his followers than take a stand for whats right

tl;dr - he knows exactly what hes doing

he's a cuck just virtue signaling

I still don't get why anyone sides with Muslims just because Jews fucked them over in some ways when Islam is a product of Jew creation to eliminate Christians
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

I also don't get why this link isn't more well known

>These are all failed experiments that should be burned in the fires.
I honestly and genuinely invite you to try.

He didn't say white people don't exist, he asked them to define white.
How is he smashing racial cohesion by having an opinion on identity politics? Is your resolve that fragile?

>peterson is clearly too much of a coward to go near the third rail

>is political persecuted by the Canadian public system and body politic

Are you drunk?

You don't care about what race people are. You care about what they do and, insofar is it effects what they do, what they think.

Why not?

>It's the same spammy non arguments over and over.
Are you the same fucking finn Lauren Southern retard? You sure sound like him and argue like he does. What the fuck are you, paid to shill for all "rebel Media's" kosher coalition? If I'm a "shill," please leave address where I get to pick up my shekels.

Same exact douche bag always in every lauren southern thread, no matter time of day, in front of the board 24/7.

Individuality only exists on an abstract sense.

how about hiding the thread or just ignoring it as background noise as i do with strayan niggerdick thread #420, cum before the stromm #555, brit pol and germany pol and other shitty generals i don't care about, etc.

fuck off from my thread nigger. hide it and die

Evryone of the Peterson cucks who has not read the culture of critique yet deserve pure and concentrated soy injected into their testicles.

Hahaha the diction is perfect

>You don't care about what race people are. You care about what they do
then i care a whole lot about race, famkakke

Should is not equivalent of would.or will be. people hold on to their false idols regardless of what one many says.

>Every Finn is the same person
>In enough of those threads to recognise people who call you out on your bullshit
Next you'll say you're not a shill, you just happen to be monitoring the threads 24/7 to recognise who is responding somehow.

>Peterson literally advocates against the soyboys