/bng/ - Black Nationalism General

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As an Ethiopian I wish you subhumans a fucking genocide.

Just admit you want some vanilla cock OP. Kiss and make up with white boys.

Paddock, like the majority of mass shooters in this country, was a white American. And that simple fact changes absolutely everything about the way this horrible moment gets discussed in the media and the national discourse: Whiteness, somehow, protects men from being labeled terrorists.

The privilege here is that the ultimate conclusion about shootings committed by people from commonly nonwhite groups often leads to determinations about the corrosive or destructive nature of the group itself. When an individual claiming to be Muslim commits a horrible act, many on the right will tell us Islam is the problem. For centuries, when an act of violence has been committed by an African-American, racist tropes follow — and eventually, the criminalization and dehumanization of an entire ethnic group.

Why do you feel the need to treat whites as the enemy? The international Jew is our enemy.

Who will breed the white women if we die in a Genocide?

This. Why can’t we just team up?

Implying you ever get laid subhuman west african american nigger. can’t even see the appeal of non Ethiopian women. Must be the nature telling me I have something actually worth preserving

It's
Okay
To Be
White

Preach sister, preach

The Jew is my friend. He has always been. He will always be

The fuck is this nigger shit?

muh dick? muh dick, muh dick..... muh dick!

The Jew is the one who brought your people over here from Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

kys nigger

SAGE

Preach my sisters, Preach

Thank you Adam for being one of the very few honest wh*Tes still left in this world

Thank you CNN

Who's more Retarded?OP or the
Retards taking the B8? Fucking Nu pol.

He spent half a paragraph saying absolutely nothing of substance.

That is Liberalism: the post.

>thick skulled

No surprise here

/////thread/////

Preach CNN, preach

Who is really terrorising America?

You people are truly not of this world.

Now, this is beautiful commitment by a mother to her beautiful daughter.
This is how all white women ought to behave. Kudos to her, I say

I don't understand that if blacks didnt like being pointed at for being criminals, thieves, rapists, gang bangers, etc, why do they think it's okay to point at other races for things like shootings?

Yet no hate for muslims who kill more than white men

Howmany porch monkeys currently reside in our prison system?

You're one to talk

You all fail to understand "narrative".
Patterns have power. Jews (ab)use this.
They steal futures by knocking you off of and adopting your pattern--aka "stealing soul".
"Holocaust" manufactured pre-WW1 to rob Blacks of reparations: Esau (Blacks) robbed by Jakob.
Heaven rewards those who suffer and persevere.
Jews (ab)use this knowledge. Everything Jews do is about oppression of Blacks. Jews are the Heros.

Post dark skinned beauties.

So much for no fap

I'm unironically okay with black nationalism.

Aaaand shill spotted.
>black nationalist
>racemixing

Have fun with your paycheck, while you have Soros cock hanging out of your mouth.

Did you get lost nigger? You do realize where you're at right?
I am highjacking this thread. This is now a nigger hate thread.

Ooga booga muh dik finna gibs me sum wyte wimminz

its ok to be white

>lol guys I said nigger, I'm so edgy!

Visit Ethiopia and then other Africa. You will see why nigger nationalism will never work

Malcolm lost all his faith in American niggers after visiting Africa

your on the wrong board boy. Sup Forums is white man territory. pic related is a burning lower cross t. for time to leave.

Nigger what are you doing? You have an engagement with Gonorrhea-chan and although you've rejected her, she's not ready to let go. You must go reconcile this with her immediately.

I LOVE YOU GONORRHEA-CHAN
CLEANSE THE BLACK SCOURGE FROM THIS EARTH
MAKE THEM PAY FOR THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST THIS GOOD EARTH