Is this any good

is this any good

ova is very good

no, even the message of the entire series gets shit on by late UC.

Yes it's very good although /m/ will tell you otherwise. Just make sure to watch the OVAs and not the TV series.

Why?

The mecha fights are pretty good. Mecha design is good. It hits damn near every stroke a gundam series does. Kind of a shame that the ending is rather typical and nothing super grand or is the plot resolution particularly interesting. But if you enjoy gundam and want more of it. You really can do worse.

Yes very.

"Turn your brain off"

One of the best OSTs in anime.
Some of the best mecha action in recent years, and the designs are great if you're into Katoki's space opera look.

But the writing is mediocre, even for Gundam standards.

MC is annoying most of the time but the rest of the cast is good and the mecha actions is great.

it's gundam.

so of course not. Unless it's 0080

I sure hope you're not thinking of watching it as your first Gundam show

No it doesn't Unicorn was about killing off the Zeon ideology, hatred, and reason for conflict.

All wars after had nothing to do with Zeon.

DO NOT watch this as your first gundam, the tv broadcast is just a cut up version of the OVA with 3-minute recaps in every episode and 2 frames of redrawn animation.

It's fine for the first half then goes full retarded. Typical sunrise mecha anime.

Why not to watch the TV series? Because it's just an awkward edit of the OVA series into a 24 episode format making each episode cut off abruptly at weird points and a lot of episode have like 5 minute long recaps.

>Originally published: December 26, 2006
NOT 80S
ITS SHIT
NOT 80S
NOT CANNON
REEEEEEEEEEE

>awkward edit

That's why I hate it, senpai

>MC is annoying
Of course he is, it's Gundam. If the MC isn't at least somewhat annoying, it's simply not Gundam.
I ain't hating, it's genuinely a good thing. Who wants a character with no room for development? What sort of coming of age story would that?
Though I suppose those sorts of stories are lost on us old folks.

Good visuals and soundtrack. Shit story.

Delete the torrent and start downloading SEED HD Remaster instead

Fucking newfag nigger