PRESS F

....good night sweet prince...it was a good ride while it lasted.

Have you ever seen a fall from grace so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ
youtu.be/mORq13pALh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never got into this guy. First speech I thought "wow what a waste".. Could be doing something for his people instead he is humoring mentally ill people with pronoun word games.

I'll bite. Happened?

wtf are you talking about?
He's about to make a nazi kermit video and all the sheep Sup Forumsacks will be back on his dick

Why what happened?

he said not to be proud of your race and the only people who do so do it because they have no achievements of their own

he's right too

He is done m8. Finished, put a fork in him

He said that having a collective identity, like being proud of being white, makes you a loser. Polflakes are very butthurt.

I bet it's this video.
Peterson answers "The jewish Question:

youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs

>Your ancestor's accomplishments aren't your own
I thought this was white culture

"Fall from grace" being the same three or four people repeating themselves for hours

Would you say this to the based Indian gas station owner?

Individualism is a failed ideology in the face of a collective. If you haven't listened to this audio of Dr. William Luther Pierce explaining the flaws of individualism please listen to it and come back to post after listening:
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q

>anti-collectivist openly espouses spite towards collectivist ideology

Wow what a fucking shocker. Nazi's are collectivists, Peterson has studied his entire life to show how bad collectivists are, now nazi's who for some reason idealize him are realizing that he's been anti-their views the entire time.

Fucking morons.

jordan "iq is the same for all races but jews have an iq of 115" peterson

Lol yeah, we are pretty sure its just another group of sour leftists. As usual, they overestimate their ability to manipulate/astroturf, and underestimate the intellect of the right and center...typical leftist mistake. I encourage these threads, because it only makes Jordan Peterson stronger by validating his arguments even further.

Shills gonna shill, leftists losing the war for ideas. Maga

czeched.

Naw man , but we must pay for our ancestors "wrongdoings "

Makes perfect sense if you are an 80 iq nigger.

Wew lass.

He wouldn't say that to a black person

Still my guy. Fuck off, faggot.

First of all he said you can't define "white" people. But there are actual affirmative action laws that apply to people who are not white, which means white people have been already popularly defined since marxists started talking about racism. He is also wrong about not being proud of your race. It is tied to your heritage and your self-esteem. Being white and intelligent is a shared achievement. Jordan is obviously a Lucifarian who doesn't believe that you should honor your mother and father.

Things of truth. Also I have a catholic father so he believes race differences are 100% cultural due to his firm belief that evolution is a satanic conspiracy to udermine God and the earth is 3,000 years old. I believe Peterson probably thinks it's cultural too.

Pierces speeches have aged very well. I listen to them and sometimes think it was written a couple months ago.

>iq is the same for all races
when has he said this?

I hope he would. It was the first thing I thought of when I read it

It's official Jordan is toast. Praise be to kek

He is a stupid asshole and has always been one. I have been telling people this for a while but nobody listened

Never fell for the meme in the first place, I've learned to have no heroes because they will always let you down big time at some point.

J.P. doesn't understand JEWISH NEPOTISM apparently.

Around the end of 19th century the JEWS realized they were being left behind by their Rabbis telling them not to partake in the Arts & Sciences, etc.

So to rectify this, they moved into the fields and started slowly nudging out Gentile achievements or even plagiarizing to pass off them as their own accomplishments. Then, once they gained market share they start promoting their own and leaving Gentiles out in the wind (see Nobel Peace Prize).

Is it really I.Q. or just NEPOTISM?

Yeah but he won't, which is he problem
I'm really not into racial politics, but I am not so fucking stupid that I am just going to abide peacefully everyone else in the world vein allowed to "love their race" so long as they aren't white

I legitimately can't believe that peterson is so fucking tone deaf to not see this

I'm done with him and fuck I really am done putting faith in people with degrees/fame/repute, they are legitimately all trash and use their power to beat innocents over the fucking head for a quick buck

thats it? thats what you faggots chose to get angry about? i guess the fact that he is a pathetic beta provider that wifed his oneitis when she was 30 and used up is just dandy? he literally waited for her to get tired of riding the cock carousel and when she came back to good old reliable beta bitch boi JP he fell to his knees and cried with joy. JP is fucking disgusting.

He never would and neither would you.

>neither would you
well I mean, not to a black person's face anyways

Dear God, it is true.

provide proof and im done listening to him forever

I think that being satisfied with only your ancestors accomplishments is dumb, you should strive yourself to do great things to honor their memory. Also you should try to build upon and improve the works of your ancestors and your group to better benefit them. However that doesn't mean you should allow anyone to tear down your history and monuments just because, history is very important and only a fool wants to live in an endless "now". I think only allowing great works that were only made by whites would end badly, I believe anyone can contribute something great regardless of their race, that doesn't mean we need affirmative action though. The problem with supremacists of any race is that they believe the lowest of their race is greater than the best of another race, which is simply not true, I doubt any of you would want a white retard to build a bridge instead of a japanese engineer who has built bridges for 30 years.

The fact you realize this method of deconstruction the left uses but
>aren't into racial politics
Amazes me. Tell me more about your yourself.

>he said not to be proud of your race and the only people who do so do it because they have no achievements of their own

WE
WUZN'T
KANGS?????

ITT: butthurt ethnofags who won't create an identity of their own.

>just the same as SJWs

Find your identity, faggots. It's worth it.

Pierce's speeches have aged perfectly because he speaks truth. He saw exactly how the (((media))) was working and what its end goal was.

F

Why not? Don't you believe in what you posted?

Fuck off faggot

"Collectivist" is a meaningless term. Seriously; try to define it in a non-circular fashion. Human societies are necessarily "collective" simply because once you get more than one person, you get interactions that have to be coordinated in some manner to make sense to anyone. It's evolutionarily hard-wired into the brain. Furthermore, different population groups have different evolved proclivities and tendencies and preferences with regard to running a society. Prancing around shouting "I'M AN INDIVIDUAL!" while others act collectively makes you a chump, a cuck, a sucker, etc. - not a Randian uber-man.

Go to bed PJW

Beliefs don't trump good manners

A wise man for sure

F

If he also doesn't believe in shaming certain races for what they've done in the past then I fail to see any ideological inconsistency.

he's never claimed all races have same IQ. They obviously don't

The man draws hundreds of young men to God while telling them to stop being pathetic. Give him some credit; I don't know why you cunts want him to be everything at once.

does anyone have a link? smells like fake news desu

Well why the fuck did you post it?. It offended me.

Want me to call CISI on you, I fucking will not even joking.

And the right will one day be shredded by the collective left if the right doesn't see how it needs to be a "collective". See

Oh wow look another new person with only 1 post

Because I'm trying to not bring myself to their level

I'd love to live in a society where we don't worry about race and help each other, but the left doesn't want that, they want WHITE people to do that and have everyone else shit on them

Liberals have always been like this, peterson ought to be smart enough to get this, but it looks like he's just another shill

Obvious shill.

You can't just make Jordan Peterson into something he was not and then claim he isn't meeting your arbitrary bullshit standards.

I'm tired of you always doing that divide and conquer bullshit with your shill threads. It's like no one can discuss major figureheads in their ideology without getting "no true scottsman'd" to hell.

It's like you jews finally thought Lauren Southern was hated enough now you move onto Jordan Peterson.

We always see through your bullshit yet you keep trying it. The only people who actually fall for this shit are the normies from the_donald.

Jesus christ you dimwitted turbotard go away.

im being hyperbolic but watch this and make of it what you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ

Sorry.

He's always been a fucking retard, I always feel bad for his students when I see his classroom lectures. What the fuck are they even learning? He's always off on some disconnected rant about something that branches off into a dozen other subjects. Entirely incoherent psycho babble.

He gets away with it because he's a fast talker with a high verbal IQ.

ohh look another sycophant.

>"if you refuse to be a slave to female vanity you are nothing more than a weasel"
- Jordan Peterson

Who hurt you 1 post?

Speaking out en masse and taking action through organizing doesn't mean having to believe in putting the supposed interests of an arbitrarily-defined group above individuals.

see, Sup Forums? i told you he was a sack of shit. scatterbrained and longwinded too.

he's correct

David Icke is better anyway duh

>I can't understand his lectures and therefore HE is the idiot.

Jordan "buy this 10 dollar personality test and clean your room" Peterson

Taking pride in your culture, being proud of your culture and what your ancestors have done is not the same as a false sense of PERSONAL pride. I don't understand why that smart idiot doesn't get it.

sage

The accomplishments you're capable of are a reflection of the collective environment you're in. The individual feats of an american doctor aren't possible without the white men who established the education, the white men who settled the land that would become the hospital, the white men who researched the drugs, etc.

Well as we get closer to 50%, racial politics, voting as a block, will be the only way to avoid the fate of Rhodesia and South Africa.
You need to care more.

Short little vid you might enjoy
youtu.be/mORq13pALh0

its happening in real time right now and its hilarious

Ironically he lambasted MGTOWs calling them pathetic.

Do you see any hypocrisy in your ideology?

>Thinking beta Academics have the answers to any of our problems.

THEY CAUSED ALL THESE PROBLEMS. Their fucking indoctrination centres (Universities) ruined 2-3 generations.

Sorry, no.

As an aside you could also thank the white WOMEN who nurtured these white men, but women have recently forgotten what their most important contribution to a society has always been.

They learn about playing pronoun word games with mentally ill people. It is pitiful

Milo, Ben. Cowards fall on the journey brave men dare to tread.

>I don't know why you cunts want him to be everything at once.

I'd be fine with him if he wasn't taking an explicitly anti-white stance.

Unless he follows through by saying that Germans shouldn't make decisions based on the holocaust. That would be interesting.

He's right
I can be happy to be white instead of Asian for example, because, fuck, I may prefer European aesthetics

But, being proud about the fact my dad fucked my mom?
Pretty weak

people who don't take pride in their history are absolute losers/shitskins. back to t_d you dumbfuck

>thats Dr Peterson
Is he trying to force his pronouns on people?

I'm 100% certain you have not watched any of his lectures. I've watched dozens and have only heard his stance on gender pronouns in the news media.

Look I get it, okay, I care, I just ACTUALLYcare about the quality of my human self and I think he beat quality person DOESNT accept this as the inevitable and only option...

It's hard user, I'm recalling some telling white idententitarians they're wrong- I don't think they are, I just guess I never thought I'd have to be one of them just to make sure my kids don't get indoctrinated and brainwashed

It's and ugly time user

kek, i think he is

>recalling some telling
Uh... sorry, I meant "I'm done telling white indentitarians they're wrong"

Take pride in something you literally have done nothing to get or contribute to? That's so fucking pathetic that you'd want to take pride when you've done literally nothing.
What is that? some excuse because you realize without that pride you would have literally nothing to be proud of because you've done fuck all with your life and time?
Sounds like it's easier than having to face the fact that if you died tomorrow you would have a laughable list of achievements no greater than some starving african child.

nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononnnnononononon

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok that's it, I tried to be nice and you just wouldn't stop with your anti white hate

Oh wow, Peterson said something you disagree with, surely he's finished

>the beat quality person DOESNT accept this as the inevitable and only option...

A better person recognizes that expelling or exterminating the resident invaders (in self-defense) are also viable solutions.

Wow, what a waste of time.

You take pride in the fact that someone who lived in horrible conditions did it FOR YOU without even knowing if you'd exist

Be proud to have THAT in your genes you fool, no matter what color you are it's true

Why does it matter what you accomplish? How does that impact what you can have pride in?

"LOL you suck at sports, how can you take pride in supporting professional athletes! LOLOLOL"

"how can chinks be proud of being Buddhists when they haven't even achieved enlightenment LOLOLOL"

Are you actually fucking retarded enough to believe that a requirement for pride in anything means you have to do it yourself?

Viable solution is rarely the best solution
Hopefully it doesn't end up being the ONLY solution...

I know that feel brother, I was there about 5 years ago.

Test
and kys shills

Wait, what happened?