COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS NOW!

Long time GOP voter and Trump supporter here. Enough is enough. More Americans were almost mass shot in Reno this evening. It’s time America comes together to support common sense gun reform ffs. There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets. We all want a safe country and its time we did something about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/crime/ct-lns-lake-villa-arrest-video-st-1129-20171128-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, you know nothing about guns. The hunting rifles you want and only them are more powerful than an ar 15 and frankly with training can be more effective than an ar 15. Eat shit and die, try take my weapons and ill defend my liberty

No one owns an AR-15 with a clip

Holy shit stop replying to this bait Sup Forums.

Gun rights won. You have nothing to prove to gun grabbers.

>implying the gun rights battle is ogre
Not even close to being over. Just wait till Trump's second term. Gun rights will be infringed. Nothing ammosexuals do will stop it from happening.

HAHAHAHA FUCK OFF SAGE SAGE

What part of the 2nd Amendment do you fail to understand?

post your guns or fuck off, shill.

Democrats stage false flags then whant us to give up our guns hahahaha LOLOL never going to happen Bitch USA USA USA

>willfully give alphabet agencies information on your guns and location
nah

Hey guys watch for a lefty mod working with the shills. Been listening on infinity and during the worst of the recent shill waves people were getting banned left and right for the smallest stuff. Watch out. I love Sega by the way.

>There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to others abusing those firearm rights.

>We all want a safe country and its time we did something about it.

Time to ban guns, then we can be as safe as Mexico. (And other civilized nations which banned guns)

Why do leftwing scum lie all the time? Is is your lack of testosterone?

>Not stripper clip feeding a fix magazine AR-15 knock off in commiefornia.

Eat shit and die

>chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/crime/ct-lns-lake-villa-arrest-video-st-1129-20171128-story.html
Shut the fuck up.

How is defending yourself and your family in any way a paranoid fantasy?

Your paranoid delusion that you or anyone you know will be involved in any shooting, let alone a mass shooting, does not trump my right to hand my own revolver to my own wife in my own goddamned house, which is still a felony in my state thanks to you larping shill assholes.

Literally die in a fucking fire.

Come try it bitch, I'll defend the constitution to my dying breath.

High powered? An average .308 or 30-06 bolt action hunting rifle is higher powered.
>clip
Lol

Go shove your boat meme up your ass piece of shit coward.

>GOP voter
shill please..

Actually, the 2nd amendment to the Constitution, which was written and adopted way before your ridiculous memes, says that you're a fucking faggot and your "right to demand appropriate and reasonable public health policies to stop gun violence" can crawl back in to the cavernous expanse that is your faggot anus.

Enjoy your aids.

If anyone comes to my house and tries to take my guns someone is going to end up dead.

Well if that is how you want it them so be it. It will be no problem to pry your gun from your cold dead hands. Its your funeral.

Source on that one? I believe it, but I wanna see the numbers

That can be arranged. Sad you will choose suicide rather then common sense. Oh well.

>your right to own guns does not trump my right to stop you from owning guns.

Nigger, I want a free country - safety naturally follows liberty.

You want some pumpkin-head to make empty promises about freedom? Pick a direction and keep walking - they're everywhere.

That is, if their immigration laws permit you, but that's another argument.

You want safety? How about disarming the government? They're the ones killing everyone and everything.

Why does the Department of Ed need a SWAT team? Why does any civilian police department need MRAPS and other surplus military gear?

>common sense gun reform ffs.
We already have that. sage
Also, your meme was made by
an absolute faggot. Put it to
a vote or stfu.

Never gonna give you up... #Rickroll