PLEASE nuke us Kim

FAG marriage passes the Senate 43 to 12 in historic political moment
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriages-passes-the-senate-43-to-12-in-historic-political-moment-20171129-gzuyqx.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSqcA-haaM4
virtualrealitypop.com/tokyo-man-takes-anime-bride-in-japans-first-vr-marriage-ceremony-f9d8df09994f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you tear a ring?

Nice grip you've got there soy boy

dragon dildos

If marriage is so weak that Gay marriage can break it, then you have other problems.

The weakness of marriage is a symptom of those problems you dumb shit.

>If marriage is so weak that changing the basis of it entirely can break it then you have other problems

Rather it LEADS to other problems and was caused by other things that just the acceptance of gay marriage. Gay marriage was a capstone making sure those problems aren't resolved.

I've always wanted to marry one of you cunts.

Sippery slopes for 400 alex....

This will eventually lead to poligamy and bestiality...

"What is Homosexual marriage"

Except in this case it is true alreafy major media outlets have been endeavoring to normalize pedophilia. who knows whats next?

youtube.com/watch?v=LSqcA-haaM4

If Ms. Emma dies.

I'm happy.

virtualrealitypop.com/tokyo-man-takes-anime-bride-in-japans-first-vr-marriage-ceremony-f9d8df09994f

I'm sure animals are next. Maybe even women getting married to the state and all the MGTOWS will have to work to support them.

There is no logical or reasonable argument against relations with animals beyond 'god'. And in the same way, poligamy is un-arguable. Shocked you didnt mention pedophilia though....something to admit user?

"Oi cunt come here I'm gonna didgeridoo ya in the arse"

This, Australian women are my biggest fetish.

Ah, poor little snowflake.

[citation needed]

>women
Goy marriage is legal now. I didn't want to marry some Sheila. I wanted to play with a strong mate's didgeridoo.

Off yourself, faggot. This thread was for the discussion of lithe sheilas into facesitting.

Kekekek

As a Velvet Mafioso I'm here to tell you we Gays will break into every house and destroy it all. I personally destroyed five marriages today, got another five lined up for tomorrow. Us in the Gayluminati are not to be trifled with. Because of our pact with Dimurge I myself and snap my fingers and penetrate any man I think of, even from a post on Sup Forums. Surrender in fear and offer your holes willingly to the the true masters of your ring.

OP can finally get married, congratulations you fucking faggot.

They can't handle our magic user.

Even now without either our consent powerful tulpas insinuate themselves first in dreams then in waking life of all those who dare counter the Fraternal Order of the Free Gaysons