- Hillary Supporter

- Hillary Supporter
- Protested Brexit
- Hates Trump
- Supports EU

Good job, Harry.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/audio/2017/mar/20/london-bridge-is-down-the-secret-plan-for-the-days-after-the-queens-death-podcast
unvis.it/theguardian.com/news/audio/2017/mar/20/london-bridge-is-down-the-secret-plan-for-the-days-after-the-queens-death-podcast
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
foodandwine.com/news/prince-harry-favorite-foods-recipes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's marrying an amerimutt

What did you expect

Harry must be hated by the Royals and this is his way of rebelling. I wonder how many times the Queen reminded him that his father isn't Charles.

He's fucking whipped. He's got all the makings of a real man, except a father figure to guide him. Prince Philip is probably too busy smelling his own farts to do the job.

There are only two options now:either the Royal House performs the Honour Killing themselves or the Celtic-Germanic British Folk/Hero of the Folk slaughters their whole fucking family

Honor killing would be amazing. Diana's assassination was top-notch. Would like to see a repeat performance.

Photo says it all.. LOL
> Political theater to steer the brainlets of the world
> mfw they lose the narrative and become confused brainlets lost in the chaos too

>half black mongrel
>part jewish
>american
>catholic
>feminist

YA DUN GOOFED HARRY

>royalposting unironically

France had the right idea when it came to royalty eh.

Indeed. The Anglo Celtic stock must be preserved at all costs.
He’s a honorary Fennian at this point

You forgot the whole shitksin mongloid thing brah.

>tfw royal EU bloodline falls for the culture meme and marries a half black mudblooded piece of shit
>loses his ability to remain royalty
>will have to give up half his shit in the divorce and will probably have sheep haired mutts
What was he thinking?

Ginger cuck

Worst of all, she's an American.
Harry is finishing Diana's job at polluting even more the royal house apparently.

checked

If after Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles die, William and George get killed in a car accident would Harry and this chick get the throne? genuine question btw

No because Charlotte would be next in line

But if Charlotte were in the car too...

she keeps being on all sorts of mainstream news sites for stupid shit like her makeup and diet

He'll never be King, so he is allowed to waste his seed.

WE

>dumb as a rock

Then it would be Harry...
Are you up to something user?

why havent i ever heard about a charlotte b4

And she has disgusting bunions on her feet. Gross bich

H-h-h-harry and the nig

Slaughtering the entire family including hangers-on and kids
Needs doing

Nice meme, very funny and all but this is what le 56 percent face looks like in real life.

When will this accidentw happen?

Not paying attention probably

fucking why? everyday i see women who are way more beautiful than her.

stick it under the shower for half an hour,
then reverse the cosmetic surgery,
deprive it of skin bleach

I mean no harm fbi, Just cant believe there is an actual chance that a black women could be the queen of england.

I genuinely can't find any photos of her where she doesn't look pretty.

She is related to nobility through her father, which is more important than race, folks. Nobles actually run the world, and they use racism to stir shit up and keep the peasants down.

She's not my type, but she is nobility so that's enough.

>a black women could be the queen of england.

Why half of England are niggers already and the other mudshits

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI

u sure it's not just some retarded quasimodo-like reserve queen that lives in, and haunts the basement of buckingham palace?

>36
>divorced

when did Hitler Harry become Prince JUST

He'll never be king anyway so what's the problem?

Of all the millions of British women he picks this American idiot.

Their ginger afro children will look awesome.

Tfw that sheboon talk him in to going on a family slaughter rampage to secure the iron throne

He's the prince of the whales or seals or something like that.

>IRL
>shooped

what a compelling argument, i love race mixing now

This is genuinely the worst photo that I could find of her.

>- Hillary Supporter
>- Protested Brexit
>- Hates Trump
>- Supports EU
Sounds like our own princess

>those soulless eyes

Haha, she's William and Kate's daughter.

what a faggot.

>related to nobility
Prince and Queen Latifah don't count, user.

The most hilarious thing is he'll probably end up divorcing her.

Harry's such a philanderer in the first place.

it's literally true my bro

This is not going to end up well.No.

So her noble father married a nigger from Compton?

i'm too lazy but you can check out wikipedia. her dad is some hollywood guy that is related to a noble that was beheaded by henry vii, but was bodyguard to another henry or something.

king of england tends to be pure german, they aren't even "english" or whatever, and I don't even know what that means anyway. outside of the top of the line monarchs you have a lot of people with noble blood that just do their own thing or get spread out among different races and religions.

Being an older, American, non-Anglican, divorced mulatta is far worse than being tangentially related to "Royalty" for the Royal Family.

The only reason nobody's raising a fuss is because Harry is so far down in the line of succession that he will never dream of touching the throne. If Billy tried to marry someone like her, it'd have been far worse.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Crown actively encouraged this little maneuver, PC being all the rage these days. You get to have a token non-white in the Royal Family, which looks good to those drooling communists.

>Being an older, American, non-Anglican, divorced mulatta is far worse than being tangentially related to "Royalty" for the Royal Family.

you spend too much time on Sup Forums my man, this is probably seen as a major pr victory. i doubt william could have gotten away for it, but other than that nobody is going to give a shit, and most uk people are probably pretty pysched it's going down.

Three lines of Text, and you chose to read one.

White boy Harry got on one knee in front of a divorced nigga bitch asking her to marry him.
No self respected man would get on one knee asking woman to marry him, it's a sign of weakens.
Ask her to marry you standing up, with self respect, you cocksuckers.

>- Hillary Supporter
>- Protested Brexit
>- Hates Trump
>- Supports EU

you think they threatened to kill him with a limo if he didn't bladda?

>she has a son who automatically is a US citizen
>son runs for president
>UK crown is back in control of the US

checked and kek'd

I'd smash her tho tbqh senpai

Tens of thousands are already saying online that after Liz kicks the bucket, they're done with the fake royles

Stop singing God Save the Queen and let the old hag die ... in agony. She could have stopped this from happening. She didn't. She could have stopped Charles from marrying the scrag. She didn't. She could have kept her knees together and not produced Andy and the other one. She didn't

No more God Save the Queen. She's a traitor and deserves to hang

>the future king of all Britain and her territories will be a le 52% amerimutt
Oh the ironing is delicious

in a way yes, but on the other hand you blatantly contradicted yourself. I'm saying this is nobility in action, it's all kosher for them.

It gives all the non white invaders in the UK something to drool about
All the non whites are orgasming as if they've achieved something for once
Black sista

All a political and business arrangement, a globalist orchestration

Hope they all die of rectal cancer

lmao no...there is ancient rules and the rules state william is the heir not harry,also harry isnt charles kid

this dude has always been a clown why does this surprise anyone

I just checked her genealogy - it's very weak and, by American standards, her descent from a colonial appointee in the 17th C. is unremarkable. By your definition, every White American with an English ancestor predating 1800 is nobility; it's that common. She's coming into this with just her plain old American heritage like the rest of us, user.

Yeah blame it on us. Your faggot prince picked the woman, if we weren't around he probably would have gone and picked an actual ape from Africa

>and let the old hag die ... in agony.
'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death – podcast.

theguardian.com/news/audio/2017/mar/20/london-bridge-is-down-the-secret-plan-for-the-days-after-the-queens-death-podcast

Please archive those unvis.it/theguardian.com/news/audio/2017/mar/20/london-bridge-is-down-the-secret-plan-for-the-days-after-the-queens-death-podcast

I don't know TOO many americans that are descendants of knights

That being said, I agree it's a stretch to qualify her for marrying a prince. However, it's probably technically enough, I mean if the House of Windsor isn't qualified to say it is, then who is?

I also think there is probably some unspoken qualification here we aren't privvy off.

King of Harry of the USA when? We are just a petri dish for their experiments anyway.

She's reportedly giving up her American citizen ship, so her children will not be US citizens. Her American citizenship already poses a real tax risk to the Crown if she marries without renunciation.

Quite interesting detailed description what will be happening when she "fucks off" for good.

'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

example,

In the plans that exist for the death of the Queen – and there are many versions, held by Buckingham Palace, the government and the BBC – most envisage that she will die after a short illness.
Her family and doctors will be there.
When the Queen Mother passed away on the afternoon of Easter Saturday, in 2002, at the Royal Lodge in Windsor, she had time to telephone friends to say goodbye,
and to give away some of her horses. In these last hours, the Queen’s senior doctor, a gastroenterologist named Professor Huw Thomas, will be in charge.
He will look after his patient, control access to her room and consider what information should be made public.
The bond between sovereign and subjects is a strange and mostly unknowable thing. A nation’s life becomes a person’s, and then the string must break.

There's lots of that in any English genealogy - fortunes come and go over the centuries.
Meghan is coming in as a commoner - nothing wrong with that, and good for her as they say, kind user.

This. Fix your shit Bonger, before we're both 56% memes.

source: OP's morbidly obese asshole. pony up or fuck off and kys, retard.

I wonder how many Commonwealth countries will become republics after Liz dies. She's been holding what's left of the Empire together because of good will from WW II.

He's Americanized, he's a meme Nazi, his favorite food is fried bacon and he fucked prostitutes in Las Vegas.
foodandwine.com/news/prince-harry-favorite-foods-recipes
>"It was after [the royal family] came back from Walt Disney World, and I had cooked bacon for breakfast," McGrady tells Food & Wine. "We serve the same bacon you can get in the states, and I broil it just the same. But Prince Harry said to me, 'We had it in America at Disney World, and it's so crispy you can snap it.
His second favorite food is probably fried chicken, since they mentioned it the other day on television. He probably also like some popular pop rock, i am not even going to bother with that, since what else could he like.

the 56% meme reaaally came back around didnt it

If they have a kid he/she will be 6th in line for the throne, but still ruining a line of the royal family is fucked.

haha, fucking, holy shit dude. wow

>king of england tends to be pure german

I don't get this meme. Basically the Royals all around Europe are a mixture of different ethnicities. Some time ago it was meant to secure unity/peace and prosperity.
Many of them have origins in Denmark/North Germany but still are very mixed.

I'd say it would be much better if they'd marry in their circles which in the end often will turn out to be 5 or 8 degree cousins.
Harry took it to another level by marrying a half Black american women.

Nowadays the ''Royals'' have turned into a Meme anyway.

he wants to be edgy as always

the House of Windsor is of German descent and was known as the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha until World War 1.

but you're right in that the vast majority of European royalty are a mixture of different European bloodlines.

(((Yael Kushner)))
i wonder how much bigger it will be this year.

>I don't get this meme

it's kind of true, i think it's fair to say because they changed their name to hide it

german royals are kind a little hidden too, the way they influenced both russia and the uk is under emphasized in history.

germans were typically the wild children left leaning royals, which wasn't always a bad thing when royals were beheading peasants and whatever. The progressive influence just always seemed to come from Germany for some reason.

He knows what its like to be a foreigner in his own home

BLACKED.com, royal edition.

Why is it the jews always use the 7 candles on the thingy, and the goys always use 9?

The only thing that makes me give a fuck about this, is that the british seem super triggered by him marrying an american and that pleases me.

Also it only takes a single future CIA operation to put her on the throne and America will have its long awaited revenge on the crown!

their kiddie menorah without a stand has 9 slots

We added one each for Auschwitz and Dachau, representing the Eternal Pilot Lights.

Harry's always been a colossal fuck-up