10/10 manga don't exi-

seems op was killed by a sniper before he could post an actual good manga

YKK is the only thing I've read that's a real 10/10, nothing else even comes close.

Wait, did you just say snipe

The late 90s OVAs were amazingly great, how do they compare to the manga in your opinion?

>Boring SOL where nothing happens and where nothing is ever explained

The manga is a masterpiece and nothing else I've ever read has since come close to being as good as YKK was.

what manga

>Boring SOL where nothing happens and where nothing is ever explained

Sounds like you completely missed what YKK was really about, you shoukd re-read it slowly and pay more attention.

They were too short to really shine as a standalone OVA.

Good.

What the fuck is it with the influx of faggot threads like this one
>10/10 xxx doesn't exi-
I honestly hope you, and anyone else who makes these threads fucking die in their sleep

罵倒少女:素子



How can slice of nothing be 10/10 is beyond me.

>nothing is ever explain

When an Sup Forumsnon says this, it's almost assured that the story is thought-provoking and intelligent.

God shes hot.

Man I wish she would abuse me.

>save image from Sup Forums
>can't repost because it contains an embedded file
What

Congratulation on getting the virus, son.

mousou

Yes, ykk is the best one. Shame that mangaka never did anything good ever again.

Sniper? Wher

This is the Evangelion of manga

Best manga ever made. Dungeon meshi is a close second

>lesbians

>10/10

shit taste, but it comes close anyways.

From the Black Swordsman arc to the end of the Conviction arc, this is the best manga ever created. Nothing even comes close.

Yes they do.
Immortal

Yeah that part was decent to bad beserk has been shit on only continues to get worse for the past couple of years now, terrible pace, goes absolutely nowhere, boring as shit. What a fucking waste.

That bug pussy was never filled with honey in the end.

This is basic, shock factor edge shit, it's like a 3/10 kys

rate my manga collection

>watamote
10/10

I loved 20th Century Boys.

>Yeah that part was decent to bad beserk has been shit on only continues to get worse for the past couple of years now, terrible pace, goes absolutely nowhere, boring as shit. What a fucking waste

I'm not even sure if that was English. I think I can make out a few points though. Berserk is no where near that bad, it's just not as good as it used to be. Pacing and progression are fine, and Berserk may be quite a few things, but boring is never one of them. The only thing stopping it from being a perfect 10/10 like it used to be is the art style and secondary characters. A lot of them have no backstory and are actively holding Guts back, which is disappointing to see considering that Golden Age had such good secondary characters. Miura is having a hard time transferring to digital art, so the brush sizes are messing with the artwork, but he's already improved leaps and bounds.

Berserk is still easily an 8/10, but it's disappointing to see considering that it used to be a 10/10.

Nice bait faggotron or maybe you were just pretending

10/10 manga don't exi-

thanks bros

>Pacing and progression is fine
>On a boat for 8 years

wew, delusional berserkfags

brb gib sauce phaggot

Go read the whole arc again.

What is so great about 20th century shounens?

I liked the twists.

I get it that you liked HxH but why the fuck would you buy a manga with shit art?

We were talking about pacing within the manga you tard.

But twists only work on first reading.

Urasawa's artwork is worth buying though.

I'm the second guy you quoted.

>watamote
>i am a hero
great choice
really makes me wanna rimjob you

I like the HxH art is just more minimalistic than say Berserk which is extremely detailed

Anyway It's my favourite shounen and it has some of the best cover art

>tfw read Vagabond and 20th century boys simultaneously
>tfw dropped both of them right before the end
They were really good too, I just happened to stumble upon the greatest mangaka of all time, aka Oshimi Shuzo.

She has saggy tits.

Why is Drifting Net Cafe not translated?

Literally no idea, I read up to chapter 23 and I just couldn't find anything for the life of me, guess I have to learn moonrunes now.

It's aight though, his masterpieces are fully translated already so we're good (see Aku no Hana, Boku Wa Mari no Naka, Happiness).

It's a meme from twitter I think, or maybe tumblr

Yandere Kanojo would have been a complete 10/10 if it wasn't for the messy release method, it ran two manga releases simultaneously, one physical and one online, and all record of which chapter belonged to which now all contradict eachother and it's a pain in the sack to figure out which one goes where because they had two different story focuses, and unless you read on chapter of the physical release, one chapter of the online release, rinse and repeat until you've read it all then you're likely to miss important events.

This is worse the the old Candlejack mem-

Bokurano

Oyasumi Punpun

Deadman Wonderland

Yotsuba is the only 10/10 manga

>Deadman Wonderland
Really? Should I read it?

>
How?

if you ever feel down just remember you have good taste compared to most of Sup Forums

OP is a fagg-

To You the Immortal / Fumetsu No Anata E is definitely a perfect manga for me so far. I'm thinking of buying the manga online to support the mangaka and I've never done that before.

>ctrl-f otoyomegatari
>0 found

Oh look its the shitty sniper meme. How orign-

10/10 manga don't ex-