twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First post for Tama.

Keek a cute

> Snow white is a cup-let daily reminder

First for Kramer best girl

Boipucelle's mom is HILARIOUS in the short story

peaceful days?

what is her name again

I find this series to be better than Madoka. Anyone here who shares my sentiment?

Drama from the Blu-ray vol.1

Also from Peaceful Days but it's voiced in the drama on the CD, but is not the director's cut version from Peaceful Days

I'm not sure if this is actually better than Madoka but I'm really enjoying the entire series more than it though.

whats the BD short story about?

I want to MARRY Mariko/a!

I enjoy both, but they are different enough where I don't think they are comparable much beyond surface level

Is madoka that good? Haven't tried it. I actually watched this anime thinking it was madoka

It's mainly interactions with Snow White and La Pucelle. Just them talking about being magical girls and such. A lot of lewd-ish scenes and IMPLIED stuff along with Sister Nana and Winterprison saying each other's names sexually

The problem is if that paganism, idolatry, whatever you call it prevents you from living how you want to live.

user seemed like he had depression lying in bed and wanted to get out, so there's that.

I mean the semester just ended to, could be a student

Back from Nemurin land, anything news on TLs or stuff like that while I was gone? Going to bed at 9pm and waking up at 3 am was a mistake

All I can say on my defense is that other people were calling this "The madoka magica" show.

All I'm saying is that he seemed to want to break free of his addiction.

I mean I know waifu-ism is rampant here but at least the anons that boast about it are either content with their level of enlightenment, or simply throwing out a sarcastic joke. SW user just seems depressed.

>CM,Cranberry and SW as last three

yeah I agree, quality is subjective, but I think beyond the premise of "dark magical girl" the shows have almost no similarity whatsoever

IIRC he was talking about just recently finished translating Mi-chan's 22-strong word combo and is now off to finish Beyond the Triangle as soon as possible.

it's odd seeing reactions to this after they watched the finale saying "this show despite being nearly a complete clone of Madoka was ok, 6/10!"... like did they even watch any of it?

fuck Pure Elements fun time is gonna make me feel retroactively awful.

Also 22 words is fucking impressive, one thing I was curious about is when Mi-chan fired the rifle and used the smoke to transition into fire, then firebombs, I'm curious on the OG Japanese of that and the Japanese of Mi-chan in general, it'd be cool to get some trivia from TL-kun on how he went about localizing it

LN fags,is there a meeting between Ripple and BCM yet?

nope, BCM has only interacted with the characters in the Drama CD, Masked Wonder and Lapis Lazuline

He said something along the lines of this and I think the transitions from those words is kinda lost in translation.

Forgot the pic

yeah, what I like about TL-kun is that instead of trying to transliterate and have it make no sense like a lot of other fan translators, he localizes smartly and makes it sound appropriate for the language, definitely appreciate that. Maybe at some point he could make a discord post or whatever about what the original strings for Mi-chan are, I'm curious

I think we could get a list of the changes when ACES is over with. I'd like a page in the Drive honestly just to cross reference

Seriously,who does not want GTA irl?

yeah that'd be cool

I thought that's happened in a side story

yeah, A Wonderful Dream side story

people like to railroad things into archetypes that they can understand and compare things on a bare surface level, its just something you gotta deal with

>an alcoholic magical girl causing chaos and destruction

It's weird though because if you actually watched the series, there's not enough there that is similar to Madoka unless you were trying to force it

She didn't have to die such a sad death

I am going to apologize for such mistake. I guess you are already gone, but if you were to put your opinion in that show compared to this one it would be of great help. Thanks!

yeah, but people like to compare on the bare surface level, so pink-haired good hearted protagonist= Madoka clone

>so pink-haired good hearted protagonist= Madoka clone
More like 'show about magical girls= Madoka clone'. And occasionally Precure.

Honestly it baffles me that people are that dumb

Did things like Daybreak Illusion and YuYuYu get as much flak?

ayy

same, I'm happy the show has convinced a lot of people to give the LN's a try, and Platfleece too, I saw him giving out the links and trying to convert people on reddit, he's doing some good work

YuYuYu got people to like it slowly thanks to being consistent but people dropped Genei/Daybreak so hard early on due to sucking badly

YuYuYu not so much because it had a lot more gentle of a first-half, with shit going down in the second-half, and then getting magically resolved in the last episode.

from checking those threads it actuall was working.

They even wanted to see Flamey bullying on the last episode.

I liked how YuYuYu ended since things kinda didn't get resolved and Yuna was still fighting according to theories

>Genei
The edge got a bit comical after a while with how over the top it was.

And to think SW wasn't supposed to be pink-haired at all

It works better with her color scheme than the blonde but at the same time it invited the comparisons... fuckkk

yeah she was originally supposed to be platinum-blonde but so many people kept drawing her with pink hair that the author changed it

I'd wish snow hair wasn't pink like how it was supposed to be. She has similar hair like cutie healer right?

Genei seems to be acting too dark with presenting death in the first episode.

Well there is a second season coming where everyone including Sonoko becomes a hero again. And yeah, it's not like the world stopped being on fucking fire everywhere forever,

Was more like La Pucelle's hair

>Gen'ei and YuYuYu
Even I thought those shit are Madoka clone. MGRP actually surpassed my expectation thought.

nah its lighter than Cutie Healer

I think the proper way to describe it from MGRP is Madoka influenced in the sense that Madoka allowed for something like MGRP to be published where I think in a pre-Madoka world it might never have been picked up by a publisher

It was platinum-blonde, which is basically white. Though, pink is the color of leader magical girls.

Still glad the author didn't go with his original idea of magical girls being raised at a pretend high school to be eaten by something.

It'd be pretty cool if her hair was really platinum blonde in the 1st arc but by SWRP it fully turned into pink to symbolize the change she went through.

> being raised at a pretend high school to be eaten by something.

Wait, what?

Oddly the gateway novel the author wrote to get published wasn't even a magical girl novel, it was some kinda 'bishoujo' as an alternate race thing

The Promised Neverland?

konomanga.jp/interview/77067-2 original concept interview here

Didn't he also write something about magical girls and yakuza?

>First two episodes are "-- magical girls!! Uguuu kawaiiii lets save random people"

Does it change later on or should I drop this now?

Try watching up till episode 4-5 to see where it goes.

A story about a 47-year old magical girl who fights Yakuza. Probably the inspiration for Calamity Mary, considering she's also a middle-aged magical girl fighting Yakuza.

Nemurin died in the second episode. Doesn't that at least tip you off in how the rest of the show might play out?

when he entered the contest originally he entered with "Magical Girl vs. Yakuza" but didn't advance very far. He won the same contest with the bishoujo novel

It does actually get better with the plot getting more interesting. Though CGI seems to be shit

About halfway is when things hit the fan

>First two episodes are "-- magical girls!! Uguuu kawaiiii lets save random people"

What's wrong with saving bunch of random people? I bet you kill hobos or burn building too.

Well this wasn't supposed to be one shot like that, so a lot of other series including that can't match this in world building at all.

The world felt really alive. I bet Nips fandom has a lot of oc and their stories.

though I wanna read it just to see how it was honestly. The judges' comments about it were nice

I bet one of those magic highschool harems beat his first entry.

Is it translated?

I think it just came out, so it probably wouldn't be translated

You can see what won the first round here

konorano.jp/archives/vol_01/win-vol_01

Looks like only one was harem-y

Also Endou didn't even get the grand prize, lol. He got the Chiaki Kuriyama judge's prize (yes that one)

It's an audio version of an old short story. But it is relatively easy to understand. A lot of ~lewd~ish moments

My wives swim2 and nokko-chan are so cute.

I wonder who's behind this post

Go away Quake

r8 my taste

only thing I would personally change is move SW higher, I intended to have her in the low teens, no idea how that happened

Deluge a shit.

Down with drug addicts.

Your top 3 are full of addicts.A drug addict,a battoru addict and a mahou shoujo addict pretty great taste.

I wonder why the author killed CM so fast
Perhaps he repented and created BCM instead

Quake Tempest's crush already likes you so stop chasing lolis.

What is Magicaloid face trying to recovery?

thank you user, I try