What would happen if instead of getting a death note, Light got a rozen maiden doll?

What would happen if instead of getting a death note, Light got a rozen maiden doll?

He'd probably use it like an onahole.

Suigintou probably wouldn't like that.

he'd regret trying desu

Light was a good boy before being sucked in by the DN. He wouldn't do that.

If he tries, Suigintou might not be so gentle.

It's 12 years and I've not watched more than two episodes of this.

Why not finish it?

Honestly, no clue, it was something I watched when I was first getting into anime. Fuck it, might as well.

Assuming he unwinds, he'll probably coordinate the battles for each rosa mystica better then anyone else, unless L gets one.
Oh and he'll probably trick suigintou into doing his justice or some shit.

>MFW onahole dolls

>receiving Junk
He'd probably kill himself in disgust.

Well he's retarded and a faggot

Kek, this is some interesting setting.
But well I think he would just drop them somewhere else after dealing with them for a while and figure out that they are pretty useless to him in any way.

Why is she so perfect?

>unless L gets one
Man, that would be one hell of an anime.

She just is.

Light isn't too good at quick thinking or manipulating people. That's why he got shot by his teammate the moment he got exposed. At best, he has back up plans, but that wouldn't necessarily do anything. He'd do terrible in a fight between maidens. He would just be a glorified battery that isn't a pasty fuccboi nerd with glasses.

>He would just be a glorified battery that isn't a pasty fuccboi nerd with glasses.
He'd be a much better protag at least.

>Light isn't too good at quick thinking or manipulating people. That's why he got shot by his teammate the moment he got exposed.
Bullshit, he's really good at that. He'd been doing it the whole goddamn series. He got shot by his 'teammate' because he had just tried to kill him along with near everyone in the room in an all-or-nothing gamble. There was no saving him after that.

I tried rewatching death note around 2012.
Light is so fucking retarded.
I actually got embarrassed because i considered him smart first time i watched it back in 2007 when i was 13.
Back then I though that death note was a masterpiece and i would never watch anything better. I also streamed it with fundub.
I really came a long way.
Thank you for reading my blog.

That's the thing about DN, Light and L don't act like characters, they are more like plot-devices strung along by whatever the plot requires, this is specially true of Light during the second half where the universe started to bend to Near's whims.

Okay. Sorry for your angst but DN was always autistic mind games and keikakus. It was fun with the criminal protagonist and quirky detective antagonist and the Death Note itself is an interesting concept. I didn't find Light stupid so much as arrogant and wanting to stroke his ego by winning, which is in character.
>Light and L don't act like characters, they are more like plot-devices strung along by whatever the plot requires
I disagree, Light and L were the characters who were moving the plot. It practically moved based on how the two responded to one another. I agree that the series got more lazier for the sake of the ending. I mean, it was ridiculously elaborate but more bullshit had to be swallowed.

So how would light and Suigintou interact?

i have a better question.
we all know that Light with a rozen maiden wouldn't do shit, but what about Jun with a death note, that sound AWESOME!

He would sperg out about using it since he's a faggot

She's for hugging not fucking.

Why did she have to die?

2013 > original

Anonymous, everyone is fine by the end.
Except Shinku but who cares about her?

I care about Shinku.

Who cares about Jun's cares?

I care about Shinku, not Jun