Can beans solve the obesity problem?

Can beans solve the obesity problem?

Sure thing!

I'll tell you what. When I was poor and got on beans and rice for most of my diet, I shed a bench of weight and people told me my skin had a healthy glow.

Wound up being protein-deficient over the long haul, but that was bretty gud all in all.

What beans were you eating? Beans generally are rich in protein. You just need to rotate in meat or other protein-rich plants to get all the essential amino acids that can't be produced in your body. There are tons of guides out there for that (mostly for vegans, but works for anyone).

no

Mainly garbanzo. They were the cheapest and by convenient happenstance also have one of the better amino acid profiles.

Turns out I vastly underestimated the amount of protein I needed, so you can probably guess where I wound up to learn more about how to sort my shit out.

Beans and lentils and pulses are estrogenic unless you ferment them. So, natto and miso, yes, ordinary cooked beans no.

Weston A Price advises soaking them in several changes of water and then adding a bit of whey from sour cream or another source of lacto bacteria and allowing a 1-2 day ferment which also solves the phytoestrogen issue.

Literally activate your beans user, check these ∂igits for yourselves.

Pro tip: There is at least one study for any food item claiming it's estrogenic. Even red meat is estrogenic.

pro tip: only redditors use pro tip and thus any advice following this fedora tip can be discarded safely

read nutrition and physical degeneration user, it's a book, we have those in white countries

Glad you asked. Ready for a gold nugget?

Beans are sorta calorie dense but they're also chock full of fiber. Now this will calculate into something called a Net Carb Intake.

The calculation is:
[grams of carbs] - [grams of fiber]

Do not confuse this with Total Carb Intake. You eat a lot you're going to get fat even if you eat lots of fiber.

Now, fiber is known for good gut health for a variety of reasons.

One, it's capable of pushing through the waste byproducts so that shit doesn't go toxic and go into your body.

Two, fiber can be converted into fats by gut bacteria, which metabolize far more cleanly than a carbohydrate, which produces more free radicals, up to 40% more.

Three, it promotes good gut flora health. If you have good gut flora, they will do good for your health. You'll notice less bloating if you can handle eating beans.

Four, it slows carbohydrate absorption so it doesn't spike blood sugar and crash your energy like a car wreck.

This is not limited to beans but many fiber heavy vegetables. If you're the sportsball-kind of person, have plenty of celery with your wings. You'll see a noticeable and beneficial difference.

Make sure you drink plenty of clean water. Many of your body's metabolic processes depend on it. There's a reason we're about one-half to two-thirds water.

What can we make out of this? It's not the beans that'll solve the obesity problem, but a part of a conscientious plan towards responsible eating will fix obesity. Fiber itself is very important segment of good health, but alone it's not enough.

Now to go back to Net Carb Intake. Bean consumption will allow you to slow the digestive process to spread out your food energy as you go about your day.

Think of it like a fire. You only need a certain amount of fire. Low fiber carbohydrate diets are like throwing it all into the flames. High fiber carbohydrate diets are like putting in logs as flames gradually die so it burns for a while.

It will also improve many aspects of your health as it sweeps away digestive byproducts. Highly recommend it.

it worked for mexico

wait

gave me arthritis

shut the fuckup

The modern Mexican diet is full of sugars and refined fats nowadays. Combine that with a sedentary lifestyle due to the roasting sun and they're likely to get very fat.

They got burger'd too.

soy sauce is fermented, how estrogenic is it then?

It's not, as long as you get the real fermented kind.

Many kinds are made enzymatically which doesn't remove the phytoestrogens, however you'll probably be using it in such small amounts that either way won't hurt as long as you eat the anti-estrogen cruciferous vegetables.

For the people who are concerned with hormones, so long as healthy hormone levels are maintained, the body will generally flush the rest out. There are only so many receptors to activate.

There are exceptions like HRT and steroids but it's uncommon overall.

The soyboy problem from a hormonal perspective is likely from lifestyle choices that have led to extremely low testosterone production. Over time this causes permanent physiological changes, which is why it's important to maintain good health in diet and activities whilst growing and long into the rest of our lifecycle. To do otherwise will deprive us of what our bodies need to perform at their best.

However soyboy encompasses other personal choices as well but that's not relevant to this conversation, and can be found on your local Soyboy General Thread on Sup Forums.

>Beans
>Beaners

Have you ever seen a fucking Mexican? They are fat as fuck.

Much like niggers, Beaners are much more obese on average than whites.

Minorities are over-inflating the obesity statistics for real Americans.

You know that one single beer is 1500% more estrogenic than eating nothing but tofu all day for a week, right? Guess why they call it beer tits or beer belly. Also your balls shrink from drinking beer.

Protip: Protips are a fucking ancient part of Sup Forums culture you enormous faggot.

SPOILERS: PROTIPS ARE TIPS FOR PROS

DO NOT SUPPLY THEM TO CASUALS

the Sup Forums mods are literal neogaf soyboy rapefugees

We humans are omnivore, we're supposed to eat both meat and vegetables. Stop believing with that ""vegan"" bullshit meme. We need to eat meat to build muscles in our body. Lions eat meat, cats eat meat, we eat meat too. Stop falling for this vegan meme. Our ancestors in the stone age eat lot of meat.

Notice OP didn't say "STOP EATING MEAT."

Maybe he was on a spirit quest. Ever think of that?

That soy nigger

it's the musical fruit.