All the evidence I need for why BTC is shady

All the evidence I need for why BTC is shady

Remember (((him)))? youtu.be/L5SrA-HyUYo

Other urls found in this thread:

kitco.com/news/2017-11-27/Bitcoin-Uses-Up-More-Power-Than-Any-Of-These-159-Countries.html
marketwatch.com/story/this-is-how-much-money-exists-in-the-entire-world-in-one-chart-2015-12-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so you think Bitcoin is shady because a Jewish guy who is naturally pro-Jewish has a hot-take posted on twitter? You're either an esoteric shitposter or dumb as a bag of retards.

In either case, please, I implore you: fuck off.

Bitcoin IS shady

That mean you cant profit off of it

> yeah, user is probably right. There is no danger is telling people the USD is 'violence backed fiat' and juxtaposing it with BTC as the peaceful alternative. Sure everyone, put your IRA in BTC
Fuck you, user.

kitco.com/news/2017-11-27/Bitcoin-Uses-Up-More-Power-Than-Any-Of-These-159-Countries.html

>To put it into a different perspective, one bitcoin transaction equals to almost 300KWh of electricity, which is “enough to boil around 36,000 kettles full of water,” The Guardian reported.

I wonder if the electricity to process bitcoin transactions will doom its wide scale use.

It's crashing now.

As this guys actively pushing it. As he sells.

Fuck BTC

It's literally imaginary money. The only thing giving it value is the hype of raging autists.

Liquidity is its value. It's no different than during times of no central bank when you would deposit your gold in private banks and recieve 'bank notes'. You could make a paper btc wallet and we could treat it as basically a banknote worth some amount of 'gold'.

Eventually the value of btc will be a function strictly of flops/watt

Yes, but gold has value as a material, so bills backed by gold share that value.
BTC is backed by nu-males and a shitty algorithm. There is nothing to guarantee its value outside the deep web.

dude... ALL money is fucken imaginary.. and worse..
marketwatch.com/story/this-is-how-much-money-exists-in-the-entire-world-in-one-chart-2015-12-18

I feel like bitcoin only has value due to the constant hype it constantly receives. It's not practical to use and has limited uses. I'm fully expecting it to crash due to the amount of idiots finally getting into it and others taking advantage of that fact. Think it's called a bull market? I mean, tell me what value it has over a dollar that would make it worth 10k that the common man would even care about.

Other money has the backing of counties. Btc only had autists

Hey if you dumb hillbillies wont buy bitcoin because you think it is some jewish conspiracy more coin for me. No wonder there is a 1% with all you idiots walking around haha

Money is backed by states and their resources. When I buy a dollar, I am buying oil. When I buy BTC I buy autism.

"math backed"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Personally I hate bitcoin, it's fucken slow, & any kind of large scale adoption would lead to planet-destroying energy consumption. But no, it *was* backed by contraband. Now it's no longer trustable as being anonymous, it's value is totally speculative. Crypto assets are the future, not memecoins, imho at least.

bumps

I think the value of BTC is not BTC itself but the concept: secure massively distributed RSA-key hashing. Basically, server-farms would replace banks. Basically, instead of needing the banks to hold our money, we can hold crypto on our phones but now we need to pay a 'fee' for transactions. I say 'fee' because that same phone could be hashing (processing transactions for other people) while your phone is idle and pretty much cover your transactions costs.

in oo jargon: cryptocurrency is a CLASS of currenty (like, paper, coin, etc) while the dollar is the IMPLIMENTATION of a paper.coin currency. There is no reason that the USD couldn't be a cyptocurreny.

I think what drives CC's right now is that people are basically betting on which algorithm or strategy will end up as top dog. Imagine what happens to the price when a small asian country adopts your coin?

invest in chancoin.... its only 2 cents, lets all go to the moon

except that you HAVE to usd USD in order to buy any oil from OPEC. It's called the petrodollar.

That's real.

Be honest: have you ever cashed out any BTC for USD/EUR?

That does happen though. People will give dollars or euros for btc

>from 2009-2015 bitcoin's main use is buying drugs
>since 2012 people have been saying "any day now we'll be able to buy straight off amazon with BTC"
>BTC has no buyer protection, unless transactions are temporarily withheld

There will never be a time where BTC is more convenient than USD