Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Get in the Christmas spirit and draw some cute wives.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg)
imgur.com/a/ssvo4
i.imgur.com/0vXHqPA.jpg)
i.imgur.com/aydbb25.png
files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
files.catbox.moe/lt0b8r.png)
i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png
a.pomf.cat/lddbtk.png
a.pomf.cat/kpidgs.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
imgur.com/a/cFTyn
i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg
i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg
i.imgur.com/0kG2wrD.jpg
i.imgur.com/bbhkhso.jpg
u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)
u.nya.is/cshbvg.png
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
imgur.com/a/II21J)
imgur.com/a/T2K3i
imgur.com/n7RH8xx
imgur.com/a/A2zdr
i.imgur.com/bLP7TOv.jpg
youtu.be/rmlLK8SZD0k
i.imgur.com/tPhUEvN.jpg
i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png
files.catbox.moe/y9raas.webm
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
i.imgur.com/5aizC1n.png
i.imgur.com/rRz8MDe.png
i.imgur.com/m1HF8KJ.jpg
imgur.com/zTGdFOO
i.imgur.com/Zvp635e.jpg
i.imgur.com/NdANuxF.jpg
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1577709
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430231
imgur.com/a/SXM4d
imgur.com/a/o559N
pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq
imgur.com/a/bOEII
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=incoming_kiss
i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png
u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
imgur.com/a/ex8Xq
imgur.com/a/Fylr2
imgur.com/a/EmQdN
imgur.com/a/3zJe0
imgur.com/a/vRat5
i.imgur.com/4id1aaj.jpg
i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg
imgur.com/a/eZAQi
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg
i.imgur.com/xaIlRST.jpg
i.imgur.com/cmaX4xA.png
i.imgur.com/mTNfrlz.jpg
i.imgur.com/o0FNGWB.jpg
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg,
i.imgur.com/rKucs6L.gif
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/OSChlY0
imgur.com/a/Nw7jY
imgur.com/YIUy63B
i.imgur.com/ywG4h7r.png
imgur.com/a/cB7oO
imgur.com/a/Cdq
imgur.com/a/kofr4
imgur.com/a/aAIRR
youtu.be/ZVz6TCT5Bjs
youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU?t=22
imgur.com/a/ynz19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting more of Tharja in her Cipher Sorcerer outfit please. Maybe doing some dark magic or acting suggestive to the viewer.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes. Or one of Kirias outfits.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

A Christmasy family thing with our daughters(or solo).
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy holidays! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- offering a scarf to share on a cold Winter day

- wearing a Christmas outfit similar to this imgur.com/a/ssvo4

- buying fireworks to prepare for New Year’s Eve

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Christmas-y or New Year’s stuff too. Thank you and have a nice day and a Merry Christmas.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing only a Santa hat and striped stocking while wrapped in Christmas lights.
• Posing with her scythe wearing a cute Santa outfit.
• With a piece of Mistletoe attached to her scythe trying to give the viewer a kiss.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good morning, requesting please Orihime doing something to show love. Keeping it seasonal would be nice too. Anything cute of her is good, thank you.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is Mamimi under a misteltoe.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

Requesting Cyan:

-in a snowglobe, in a christmas stocking, or wrapped in ribbon
-wearing a sukumizu with a christmas cape (i.imgur.com/0vXHqPA.jpg)
-on the floor in a daze with an open bag of catnip that has "To Cyan" written on it
-wearing panties with a mistletoe print or cat paw print on them feel free to make her butt a little bigger if you'd like
-holding a big present or candy cane between her legs
-my si sitting on her lap

Cute or cutelewd is fine
SI ref (got a haircut): i.imgur.com/aydbb25.png

Hi there. Hope you have a great christmas weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
-On a red and pink sweater with some black stockings.
-Or wearing this santa dress (files.catbox.moe/lt0b8r.png)

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-POV image of her kissing the viewer underneath a mistletoe
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes)
- Her reacting with surprise when she tries drinking coffee for the first time.
- Her sitting in front of a space heater while bundled up in a blanket.
- Her wearing a cute wintry or Christmas-y outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir opening my Christmas gift that I got for her and trying them on. a.pomf.cat/lddbtk.png
Or, bundled up for the winter/wearing this winter outfit a.pomf.cat/kpidgs.png

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Since it's Christmas, I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing as she's examining a pair of crotchless panties that she got as a present. Something similar to: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing just underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello everyone, hope you have a happy holiday
I'd like to request my lovely Tharja
-Channelling dark magic as it swirls around her

-Riding a Chocobo

-Getting dressed in the morning

-Tharja reading a tome and then she pulls out a gun from inside it and aims it at someone bothering her

-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Santa-themed lingerie below, erotically licking a peppermint cane.

imgur.com/a/cFTyn

Anything else holiday-themed that's cute or cutelewd is fine by me, too.

Requesting my lovely Anna as a chibi decorating a Christmas tree. Or a her wearing Darkness/Lalatina's casual and/or winter outfits sipping hot cocoa

Casual: i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg

Winter: i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Good morning, happy holidays.

Requesting my dear Diana wearing a reindeer headband and this ugly sweater.
Up to you if you make it lewd or cute or both.

Anything christmas and cute would be welcome as well. Usual ref: i.imgur.com/0kG2wrD.jpg

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Hibiki wearing a Santa outfit, optionally with a fake beard.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally excitedly unwrapping presents, possibly while wearing a Christmas sweater (as ugly or as cute as you wish), but anything else nice and Christmassy is fine too.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

Anything happy and Christmas related would be great, maybe him wearing a Christmas themed waistcoat and matching bowtie or tie.
Alternatively, it'd be cute to see him wearing a sweater and carrying 2 mugs of hot chocolate similar to this i.imgur.com/bbhkhso.jpg

Happy holidays!

Hello there, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too (ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Good morning or afternoon everyone and Merry Christmas!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and I trying to kiss under a mistletoe despise our difference in size, please!

Thank you and I wish everyone a great weekend!

Ho-Ho-Ho! Posting for Mintbro whose request almost fell off the sleigh. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Howdy WWD!

Requesting my (pepper)Minty angel hugging a giant candy cane! Or blushing under the mistletoe.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and happy holidays!

Requesting Shion happily eating KFC and/or her wearing her Christmas party dress (imgur.com/a/II21J)
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her wearing some cute winterwear, without her headphones, preferably being cute in the snowfall, or just simply being cute.

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example:imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Wrong Thread, please delete your post as it belongs here:

Requesting a younger Momo in nightwear and covered with a blanket sleeping on a couch next to a table with a plate with cookie crumbs on it, an empty glass and a gift box.
God bless you, merry gentlemen, may nothing you dismay.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. For something Christmas related, her wearing this outfit( imgur.com/n7RH8xx ) while tempting the viewer to be on the naughty list by lewdly licking a candy cane. Anything else is fine, too.

>Clearly made for lewd
>No lewd request

What a waste.

Hi WWD! I am joint requesting Deedlit in Saya's outfit and Irisu in Hotaru's outfit from the "Hey! Calorie Queen" ED for Dagashi Kashi, laying down like at the start of the ED or maybe enjoying some ramune together
ED outfit refs: imgur.com/a/A2zdr and Irisu refs: i.imgur.com/bLP7TOv.jpg youtu.be/rmlLK8SZD0k
Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Being super comfy and cozy in something like this i.imgur.com/tPhUEvN.jpg
-Doing the "Koi Dance" with my SI i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png files.catbox.moe/y9raas.webm
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

Requesting something Christmas related with Megumin. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not too lewd.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her wearing some cute winterwear, without her headphones, preferably being cute in the snowfall, or just simply being cute.

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Dang, I forgot to mention.
Akari is 155cm tall and I'm 192cm tall.

Requesting Natsuru decorating a gingerbread house or otherwise anything Christmas themed that the artist feels like drawing. Much appreciated and merry Christmas!

Requesting Nozomi having some strawberry cake, please. Alternatively, anything winter-related and/or cute involving her would be lovely to see.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting Natsuki under a mistletoe, leaning in for a kiss, or holding a present and blushing heavily.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter/christmas related would be nice.

I'd like to request a full-body picture Rei in her Khara 10th anniversary dress with a bouquet of flowers.

Happt Christmas weekend everyone, this weekend I'd like to request Kobeni wearing this cute winter themed outfit.
>Ourfit Reference: i.imgur.com/5aizC1n.png

Or, wearing a santa dress and red and white striped thighhighs while standing beneath mistletoe, lewdly licking a candycane, or wishing user a merry christmas.
>Dress Refeence: i.imgur.com/rRz8MDe.png

Or, her wearing a santa/christmas babydoll.
>Babydoll Reference: i.imgur.com/m1HF8KJ.jpg

Requesting Kagura wearing a Christmas-y sweater, enjoying a cup of hot chocolate and/or wearing a mistletoe headband, please!

Headband reference: imgur.com/zTGdFOO

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat festive, or somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a one-piece competition swimsuit.

Have a great weekend.

Wait the thread's up already?

Its fucking friday already?

Holy shit where has this week gone by?

Requesting Inori wearing a santa bikini i.imgur.com/Zvp635e.jpg
Alternatively wearing pantyhose with her dress, warm sweater, or just underwear i.imgur.com/NdANuxF.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Drawing a heart in condensation on a window while wearing a tight sweater.
-Winking while sticking out her tongue with a cherry stem tied in a knot on it.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend

Good morning everybody! Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi dangling a mistletoe above user while moving in for a kiss, or popping out of a big Christmas present/lewdly wrapped in wrapping paper. Anything Christmas related is a-okay with me.
Here's to a good weekend for all of us, and hopefully a great Christmas as well!

Will there be a Christmas miracle with little shitposting this weekend?

All the collages and requests and secret santa gifts should come this weekend. I expect a lot of salt to be had.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai receiving a christmas present
-Mai in a santa or reindeer costume holding a christmas present while having either a tsun, bashful or happy expression. Possible costume references:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1577709
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430231
-Alternatively Mai carrying a tray with freshly baked cookies

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Rin nagging user to get out of bed so they can open presents.

So long as no one rerequests after collages no salt will be had

I'd like to request my cute robot wife, Shinonome Nano!

-POV pic of user giving Nano a christmas present, letting her blushing and fuming, and her screw spinning, in embarrassment.

Thanks!

>screw
I thought it was a key.

Baka

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq

PoV of her patting my head or any of imgur.com/a/bOEII
In her knight armour, sitting by a campfire, resting.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd right now, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll

And as christmas one, closin her wings around her body like a bat, with christmas lights around her and a big shiny star on her horns.

Thank you very much and happy holidays, hopefully you'll get some presents and happiness!

Good morning WWD!
Requesting my lovely waifu Tomoko wearing an oversized Christmas sweater(preferably one that the Grinch on it) or anything Christmas related is welcome.
Thanks for considering and have a wonderful weekend and a Merry Christmas!

Requesting Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in some comfy, cozy home atmosphere. Her in christmas outfit/anything christmas related.
Anything cute/cool would've be highly appreciated.

Requesting Yukari!

Drinking hot chocolate under the glow of a Christmas tree or fireplace,

Wearing an oversized hoodie, or t shirt

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing mistletoe in her twintails and a Christmas or snowflake themed sweater. Another idea could be her giving an incoming kiss danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=incoming_kiss
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
I hope you all have a great weekend and a very merry Christmas.

Requesting my lovely Inori baking sweet christmas cookies.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Could I request Stocking sitting under the mistletoe, wearing just a Christmas sweater and pantyhose, please.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing a suit would be great, but anything warm and comfy is OK, thank you!

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, more of her in her christmas outfit: i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg

Good morning everyone!

Requesting my Tsubaki:
- as an adorable, nervous caroler who's come to my door
- as a chibi in a snow globe
- in Santa dress

But as always, I'm appreciative of anything cute you take the time out of your day to draw of her. Have a happy and warm Christmas weekend!

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing something cute Christmas related like cooking a Christmas dinner, or opening her gift

Or maybe her and my SI hugging and looking at each other lovingly under the mistletoe. Si ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Also requesting her wearing Tatenashi's Santa outfit or any of it's lewder variations:

u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

I'd like anything of Uni for Christmas. Whether its christmas clothing or some type of Santa claus outfit.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn- or Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Considering the season, anything winter/christmas/new year's eve related is especially welcome.

More specific requests would include:
• Happily unwrapping her present for christmas, which I imagine should be some sort of weapon like a Mauser C96
• Standing bashfully underneath a mostletoe
• Having fun firing off some fireworks
• Or just taking a leisurely walk through a snowy landscape. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes: i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or the classic naked ribbon or santa bikini for something befitting the season.
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all happy holidays

Happy christmas.
I'd like to request something festivish with yumi.
Something like being dorky by a Christmas tree or happily enjoying being out in the snow. Thanks a ton everyone, hope everything has a nice weekend and tries to take it easy.

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• since it's Christmas this weekend, anything Christmas-related would be great, for example reacting to getting a present or her and user doing cute Christmas things together, maybe decorating a Christmas tree

For non-Christmas requests, how about
• as a Team Flare Grunt or Admin, would prefer for her to be a Grunt and posing like one but Bryony's green glasses look really cool so feel free to mix and match from the references imgur.com/a/ex8Xq
• Jolyne wearing Juri Han's default SFV costume imgur.com/a/Fylr2

As always, anything at all is always welcome, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Mornin'
I'd like to request Yozakura happily decorating a Christmas tree
Or one of these would be nice too
- leaving a gift for user while he sleeps
- about to toss a snowball, aiming with her tongue out
- in a sweater and drinking hot cocoa

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke giving me a Christmas gift. Either POV or SI is fine or anything involving holding hands like this imgur.com/a/EmQdN SI ref at the bottom.

Alternatively:
-Eating KFC
-in any of these winter outfits: imgur.com/a/3zJe0
-eating ginger snaps and blushing

Anything cozy and seasonal where he's cute, happy, and nonlewd if fine as well. Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas!

First of all, I want to request for you to have a sweet and comfy Christmas
Also, I would love to see my Neptune in either of these Christmas ideas:
-Sexy Christmas lingerie/outfit (preferably including fishnets or stockings), and with her braids decorated with Christmas ornaments. Or naked ribbons. Refs: imgur.com/a/vRat5
-Flying under the night sky and delivering presents. Winged Purple Heart: i.imgur.com/4id1aaj.jpg
-Her in any form in a Santa outfit (or just the hat) happily saying: “Wuooah, user. This Cola de Mono is awesome!” with a bottle of that drink in one hand and a glass in the other: i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg
-Her bringing a gift, but it’s actually her. Like this: imgur.com/a/eZAQi

Neptune in her normal form ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg

Any other cute or cutelewd Christmas idea you have is as always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

>First of all, I want to request for you to have a sweet and comfy Christmas
Request denied.

Requesting Christmas Astolfo. Something like a santa miniskirt?
Or maybe Astolfo sipping from a mug of hot coco by a fireplace.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Hisui peeking out of an open present sack.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'd like to request my Yuuna saying something along the lines of "You are the present I want the most!" but anything cute and christmasy of her would make me happy.

>finally got around to even starting learning drawing

I thought I would feel stupid but there is something actually liberating about drawing feet over and over again. I just hope this exercise won't turn me into a fetishist

Merry Christmas faggots
Requesting Sina in a comfy sweater or some simple casual outfit, saying merry Christmas in french; Joyeux Noël
If you want to include her pokemon, that would be nice, but no worries. Just have a good one

What colllages are in the works this weekend?

All of them.

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane dressed like this - i.imgur.com/xaIlRST.jpg

Anything cute and seasonal is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all

Requesting *Hyun-ae baking christmas cookies. Or pov with hand on *Hyun-ae cheek. Or *Hyun-ae wearing christmas lingerie

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, please enjoy your Christmas

Sorry if I'm late to respond or anything, not back home until after Christmas on a shite connection

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes () with Hikage doing Christmas related stuff.

For a solo request, Mio wearing a ugly xmas sweater with "Ho-Ho-Ho I have a bass guitar now" written on it.

For something cutelewd, anything xmas themed is fine as long as it's not too lewd.

Anything else xmas/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a wonderful Christmas !

Hello everyone.
Requesting my hopelessly beautiful waifu Junko-chan. Here are some suggestions but anything cute is fine too.
- Dressed like Bad Girl from NMH. i.imgur.com/cmaX4xA.png
- Wearing Haruka's shinobi outfit. i.imgur.com/mTNfrlz.jpg
- Making fun of user for having a dakimakura of her.
- POV headpat.
- Sitting on a throne with her legs crossed holding a whip.
- Taking a bubble bath.
- Sitting across a table in a cafe looking at the viewer. i.imgur.com/o0FNGWB.jpg
- Getting dressed in the morning.
- Eating a burger in front of starving kids.
Tomorrow is her birthday, so anything birthday-related is also appreciated.

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu cuddling with my SI on the couch, both wearing Christmas sweaters!
SI reference: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Anything romantic with mistletoe would be lovely as well!

I'd also love to see her wearing nothing but a scarf and thighhighs! I'm thinking black or red, but it's up to you. Any pose should be fine - sitting/laying on a bed or couch, standing in a doorway, etc. Perhaps even something like i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg, but with an alluring smile.
Her dressed in Christmas-themed lingerie or a sexy Santa suit and seducing the viewer would also be great! And if possible, I'd love for her to be a bit older with more adult curves.

Alternately, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

For something funny, I'd love to see her wearing tons of sweaters at once. Maybe even cutely rolling around like a ball. i.imgur.com/rKucs6L.gif

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Especially Christmas-related stuff right now, such as Hina receiving or giving a present, wearing seasonal clothing, or even something as simple as her wishing a Merry Christmas!
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Birdy in a Christmas variation of her suit wishing me a Marry Christmas, or under the mistletoe antics.
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/OSChlY0

Or stressed at work with a pile of galactic arrest warrants, and releasing her stress by hugging and kissing a plush of my SI( plush can be beat up from many kisses and hugs)
imgur.com/a/Nw7jY

Or about to crush a stack of hamburgers, but the patty falls out, seeing it she cries and punches a large hole in the wall.
imgur.com/YIUy63B

Please and Thank you.

Santa is here - you've been a good user this year

That's adorable.

Nice!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to you anons.
I'd just like something for the holiday season of Cave, can be simple such as donning an outfit of sorts or detailed such as outside amongst the snow or inside being warm and cozy. Some of the outfits from Deathsmiles II are cute, like Windia's.

Merry Christmas! Requesting my lovely Chihaya! Anything Christmas-themed would be really nice, such as:
・ Chihaya wearing something Christmas-y like a Santa outfit, Christmas-tree costume, or a Christmas-themed sweater.
・ Chihaya walking in the city at night with all the lights from the Christmas decoration surrounding her.
・ Opening presents together, or POV Christmas dinner together.

Of course, anything outside of these suggestions would be just as lovely, even something that isn't Christmas-themed at all. I love anything with Chihaya! I love Chihaya!

requesting irisu in hotaru's costume and deedlit in saya's costume, laying down like in Hey! Calorie Queen's ED or drinking ramune together
imgur.com/a/A2zdr reference for costumes from ED, deedlit's reference i.imgur.com/ywG4h7r.png

or irisu laughing/snickering, then surprised when a voice calls out 入巣 OUT
downtown batsu collage when

Requesting Tamamo no Mae in a santa outfit please.

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Reqeustning Aigis wrapped up in just a ribbon with a bow on her imgur.com/a/cB7oO
In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdq
Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie imgur.com/a/kofr4
A POV of her hading someone or getting a Christmas present imgur.com/a/aAIRR
In a Santa outfit/dress, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a good holidays.

Requesting my darling Miia trying to keep user or SI occupied with Lamian Tea and cuddles to keep him from the cold.
youtu.be/ZVz6TCT5Bjs
youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU?t=22

Refs: imgur.com/a/ynz19

Happy Friday and Happy Holidays to you all.

Like this

Requesting anything Christmas related with my lovely Kiririn. Perhaps her receiving a gift, like jewelry, clothes, or eroge. Thank you in advance, have a lovely weekend, and holiday!

>cuddles to keep him from the cold.
But she's cold-blooded, how would that help?

As in, doesn't want me to leave the house.