Draw Thread

Kurisumasu soon. So let's have a thread for animu drawings & requests.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563005?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1874022?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2027878?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1625388?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1712910?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
youtu.be/Mch4xI8jsJk
i.imgur.com/hy6vkGp.jpg
imgur.com/a/wgy1Q
exhentai.org/g/724904/76a51c711b/
imgur.com/a/uWenY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

a lonely onee-san being sad watching happy christmas couples, please.

Requesting any girl from Keijo dressed in the outfit pictured; then her telling lies as her butt grows bigger.

what the fuck

With so many good deliveries in the last thread OP had to play the retard role and choose the worst OP pic.

I'm not sure what to request, or if I even should.

requesting tatsumaki getting head-patted

I've never requested it's okay

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection wearing a cute Christmas sweater while doing any cute christmas activity like building a snowman or drinking hot chocolate please.

Post more references for her head and face.

Requesting Yayaka making out with Papika while Cocona watch. And Papika is saying "Cuckona".

Rip yellow meguka.

There aren't more official art pics so I'll post links to some fanart pics.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563005?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1874022?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2027878?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1625388?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1712910?tags=ri-class_heavy_cruiser 1girl

A few design references for the abyssals were released not too long ago due to the movie. It only features these couple of pics for this girl but it's better than nothing.

That's fine user. I'm already working on it.

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing the outfit on the left

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?
Oh, the Boomerang Unit is fine too.

A cute holstaurus eating an angus steak hamburger or a 72oz steak meal
A santa holstaurus is okay too.

Off you go.

have a rushed one

heh, this was meant to be a joke delivery, not sure if it's really appropriate for OP

Thanks a lot for taking my request, looks pretty cute.

uh, this was meant to be a joke delivery

have a rushed one

Thats very good, thx

Cute abyssal, would hug.

A Taihou automaton version please also requesting anal
or just some christmas-y stuff.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Awesome and adorable work
Really nice

Requesting Pitz acting like King Kong and Ai-kun acting like Godzilla

CHRISTMAS REQUEST! sorta

Requesting Zura and Kero trying to evacuate dangos while warning the /m/ hype (toy) train is coming around a Christmas tree. Preferably with /m/ mascots on said train like Pitz and Ai-kun in Mad Max/space ork style clothes.

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Id like a sexy/cute/cute-lewd Santa Hana

CHRISTMAS REQUEST!

Requesting Shush in a santa hat around a tree and/or presents, please

Requesting Neena gagged with duct tape and lying on a couch (full body), preferably with he wrists and ankles cuffed. Face preferably aroused.

Are you going to pick requests from the WWD?

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or Santa Claus bikini.

biribiri~

Requesting Chihaya amazed as she's about to take a photo of Santa

photomanip guy here, who wants gagged up girls?

Requesting shota Ichika sitting on Honne's lap cutely inside her kigurumi with his peeking out of the top cutely with her just smiling with her eyes shut

Bonus if you show translucently inside with Ichika in his spandex suit and Honne in her underwear with her hugging him or something else

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies, or even her doing that finger selfie challenge thing.

Nero and Tamamo

Requesting any non-Fate characters dueling with this

There should be more artwork of Frolaytia poledancing in a proper poledancer's outfit

heh, pretty awesome headtpat

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

serious headpatt

Requesting Darkness and Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Requesting Tanukichi looking perturbed at getting self-help books on how to deal with girls for Christmas

Yoshino decked out head-to-toe in some cute gothic lolita clothing or christmas clothing.

Requesting Kajo in santa themed lingerie dragging a ballsack shaped bag of gifts

Requesting Sophia blushing and annoyed at getting a box of dildos in various sizes and vibrators for Christmas.

Buenos dias!

Requesting Nene and Clarion, from koukaku no pandora, having fun in the snow! Or since it's almost Christmas, decorating a robot Christmas tree!

youtu.be/Mch4xI8jsJk

Requesting anything edgy/violent involving Elsa Granhiert and a Weavile working together.

Also requesting Tamamo wearing this slutty santa bikini
i.imgur.com/hy6vkGp.jpg

Requesting gyaru Kuroko and Frenda passed out on a karaoke room with their clothes showing signs of drunken bitch fighting

Requesting Sophia receiving a feminine little boyfor Christmas and saying "Bueno"

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

>i.imgur.com/hy6vkGp.jpg
Not slutty enough

Also, do you mind coloring this?

Gekiga plate template rendition?

Requesting any artist's out there if any are interested... interpretation and rendition of the scene and emotions in roughly outlined template,. .

Is a bit emo yes but experimenting with themes and keen to steal with my eyes and see more competent artist's takes and approaches.

pls excuse ..stop the bus... just tryna laugh at me too SD.

Requesting Gundam Zabanya as a loli catgirl.

Hi guys think I may have posted on wrong board. Where do you recommend I post requests for good(or any) artists to draw/render conceptual artwork?

Also! Requesting Hoshizora Miyuki and Hoshizora Ikuyo giving a blowjob to one lucky sonofabitch.

And in the spirit of the holidays, how about then dreseed in santa bikini?
Both are from Smile Precure.

More references mixed with lewd images here:
imgur.com/a/wgy1Q

>Not slutty enough
Just for that, I'll just consider coloring that Frenda pic this weekend instead of working on it immediately after I come home from work.

Also I hope you get coal instead of presents this year.

"not slutty enough....."

Reine fucked wildly by an extremely horny Shidou, grabbing her hips and knocking on her cervix. If him cumming inside her after the fact could also be depicted, please try it.

sorry file uploaded incorrectly

What about this one, then?

Requesting a mature Asuka wearing her test plugsuit.

We have some artists here but you may find more serious people on /ic/. Job offers for things like that go better there.

Both are nice, and if I would pick one to color it would definitly be the 1st picture. But since it's almost Christmas, and I got me a new video card, I can't really promise I'll color anything besides the WIP I posted yesterday.

If not me then maybe someone else can work on it.

Requesting Hotaru getting fucked by a ripped bishonen personification of a Hershey's chocolate bar. Twix bars can work too.

Maho is cute.

Merry Christmas.

Why not a Hershey's Chocolate Bunny that cums Hershey's Caramel and causes her to lay Hershey's Chocolate Eggs and Hershey's Kisses?

I'd like a drawing of Dolores as an automaton girl please!

Is Dolores a husky girl?

Requesting Rakka being cute

Not him, but no

Why did they give her a raging erection then?

Draw some cute girls as chubbs eating christmas food.

Just big hips

Someone draw oppai loli futa of that little girl bullying the milf.

Who drew this?

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Request Niiyama-sensei as a nude catgirl sitting and enjoying the smell of the tree.

Requesting more Reoko and Azuma hand holding. Or anything Christmas related Bubuki for that matter, preferably still including Reoko.

Requesting sluts with budding breasts blindfolded, gagged, bound, and vibrators taped to their nipples

Me.

Japan got you covered, at least on the futa part:
exhentai.org/g/724904/76a51c711b/

But hey! More futa loli femdom is always nice so seconding

Very cute

Cerberus being taken for a walk on a leash - or just in a submissive pose with a leash+collar with a tail plug in her butt

Got a link to any site with more of your work you don't mind sharing?

requesting Lala from Monster Musume wearing a santa outfit, deer antlers and a fake red nose

Mima wearing a Nazi uniform

I only really draw for Sup Forums so I don't post my art outside of here often.

Requesting New game! doing like the no man sky goes gold pic
imgur.com/a/uWenY

Requesting sexy Christmas Yorimitsu from Fate/Grand Order.

Who should be in the place of sean murray?
I'm into this!

Requesting Barbarian Warlord Lan demanding the first-born daughter of a conquered village leader for marriage. She's sitting on top of her war steed, grabbing the crying teenager away by her wrist and pointing her sword towards the village to remind the girl what will happen if she refuses to bed her.

Cerberus would never agree to that.