>(((federal reserve)))
>(((printing money)))
>(((central banks)))
>(((market censorship)))
>(((international payment fees)))

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Is it too late to buy it yet? I recently went from NEET to getting a well-paid job but I don't know if I should still get on this thing even if I can afford it. How do I know you're not a fat kike bitcoin shill hyping your investment up?

>babby's first bubble

Is it ever going to go back down to like 10$ / coin? I'd buy like 100

It will when you buy

>investing all of your worthless fiat money into digital currency that will cease to exist if the technological infrastructure collapses
Cash out and buy gold and silver you dumb fuck

Its way too late. If you buy it now all you're doing is making some fat lazy slob richer

Bitcoin will cost so much it will create a sudden mass inflation if added as a sudden currency. Stocks will crash, bitcoin will especially crash, and millions will go poor and broke because how greedy these faggots are. Bitcoin is the thing that will cause another Great Depression. Mark my words user.

It's not too late when an average wagecuck can still buy one whole bitcoin by saving up a few months.

Soon, normies will only be able to afford fractions

If it goes down to $10 It's going to continue down to $0

bitcoin is divisible you fucking faggot

So what should I do with muh money? :/

>tfw you bought 100 bitcoin back when it started and traded it away for almost nothing and are now making mimum wage with no potential of making much more

If you don't own yet bitcoin you're better off not buying it now. The best thing to do is wait for the inevitable crash and buy at low price.

Are you really that desperate for new people to enter your bubble? I doubt you'll find them here. Go sell your digital tulips to your normie friends, faggot.

I can't afford it, I'm poor.
19KBYbVPmN5NsqnYhpgG5BBBdXmqLSfdyf

>I have no idea how the market works, but I have read a thing or two at /biz/

I used to have 1.6 BTC. I traded it for shitcoins. I feel ill right now.

Quite possibly the dumbest post I've read in a while. Nice trips though.

I aso got big digits when saying something like that in another thread, I believe this aswell.
Until then it will skyrocket though.

If it went to $0 I'd buy 22 MIllion just for the lulz.

No. I own silver n gold.

Some neat coins too. Google debt and death series

Article 1 Section 8 and 10
(((Cryptocurrency))) was made to launder money and to make money out of nothing for banks.
Just make money with it while you can, but don't take it seriously.

I made 2 grand today and I bought 2 days ago.

I took the gold pill and missed bitcuck.

I had 15 when they were 240 a pop. Sold all but 4 when they spiked to 1200 before that crash. Sold 3 of them today and I hope I dont regret holding 1.

sent ;)

Bitcoin is hard to mine with affordable technology these days, monero is where its at, which by the way...

4A6AG9qEwpqj7cw9C6VDixYDAfwtyAikcf72zFp9Xxx73S8y46DzmjUVNssiTWCJRX6MMyRneXCrRBjcDYq4uMfDAYB1vW4

>tfw you gave your only bitcoin to your bf 5 years ago
>tfw he now bitcoin farm with 30 miners

help me out and I'll let you suck my twink ass
13yxMfc4RH9hveM237mSAqo6tjY9oBro2t

Legit true. This is the next 2008 crisis, only way worse

>you can't own a WHOLE bitcoin
that literally doesnt matter retards stop talking about shit you dont understand

Pol should start getting into chancoin... if we can get trump elected then we can make ourselves rich... coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/

naaah just sold my 20 BTC, I have some Bitcoin cash left, though (the true Bitcoin), every Sup Forumsster should support Bitcoin cash over Bitcoin. Inform yourself.

Sad :(

TAKE NOTE. BTC THREADS DO NOT BELONG HERE. THEY BELONG ON THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD TAKE NOTE: BTC THREADS HERE ARE SLIDE THREADS. EVERY BTC THREAD PUSHES A LEGITIMATE THREAD OFF THE PAGE.
REPORT AND SAGE ALL BTC THREADS ON THIS BOARD.

THANK YOU!!

wrong fucktard
bitcoin is going to crsah the currencies of the world

look at zimbabwe right now, thier currency is inflating through the roof, so what are locals doing with the money and property .... converting it to bitcoin

ok so thats one shit tier third world hellhole you ... thats all it takes user, one by one they will fall to bitcoin

i was skeptical up until a year ago, now i see finally, there is no stopping bitcoin