So what are these people going to do when they're older?

So what are these people going to do when they're older?

That ham?

Older?

That heart will give out mid thirties.

Pedro, And Juan will put 5 babies in them. The end

Die miserable and alone

I was going to say retail, but most likely a lot of that will realistically be automated. Most likely they'll collect disability and live with their parents or commit suicide. Think /r9k/ but just sadder.

after neglecting numerous cats

Enjoy life back in their native México after deportation.

Some uninformed cuck will come along and take care of her.

It always happens.

>n-no guys will want to be her after 30

You underestimate how cucked the average man is. There are literally millions of thirsty guys hammering to get a female in their life, and most of them aren't bitter or disillusioned because they've never exposed themselves to the facts/reality of female nature and most men will go to their grave never knowing it.

Having the knowledge you have on here is a double-edge blade, it ensures you never fuck your life up with some whore, but at the same time it makes it incredibly hard for you to ever actually find a partner to start a family.

To be honest I'd rather have the knowledge of female nature and die alone than live blind and ignorant and risk being the deer staring down the headlights of the 18 wheeler truck that is female nature.

>He thinks there's a shortage of thirsty guys plus guys who legitmately are attracted to these types of girls

fpbp
/thread

I'll marry a virgin or I won't marry at all

t. virgin

some will be gang raped and killed by niggers/muslims while on a 'mercy mission' into their territories

some will find a cuck soyboy to take care of them

some will die early due to weak health caused by the corporate food supply and excessive SJW hate

Uh I bet those girls have penises

Buss tables, Barista or Bar tender. Literally their only options.

If not killings themselves, voting democrat and indoctrinating the young
Pic unrelated
Unhappily this

make me rich, i'm investing in a laser surgery tat removal venture next year

You're probably right.

become nurses like a majority of failure women

Be really angry their looks have faded, no man wants to put up with them and that they don't have children to corrupt or that care about them when they become old, inform and eventually die.

These people will lobby for the government to give them gibs in place of all of that.

Collect welfare while we slave away and bitch about it here.

they'll all have nig babydaddies and claim
>ma benfitz

Collect child support

Spin together drawn out strands of fibers to create yarn.

I'd prefer kill themselves, but is the more likely answer.

If ebolaids dont get them sooner

hopefully they wont live that long.

smell like cat piss.

If we're all lucky they won't get the chance to get old.

Wellfare, all on you, goy boy.

sadly they'll have no trouble settling down

Remain on welfare

Once they're 30 and realize that they're alone they'll probably tone down the man hate a little bit and find some cuck to marry them.
If they make it to 40 and they're still alone they'll probably kill themselves. Unless she's a widow, there's a reason why a woman is single in her 40s.

Sue S. Hyde

I just realized that it is almost morally neutral to be a serial killer in today's judaized society.

My sister is one of these people.
She just hit 31.

She's now been depressed lately.

I think it's only going to get worse. I want to tell her to scrub those tattoos off, get a job and find a good educated guy with a red pilled degree and desire to raise a family. But her booz riddled millennial brain wont accept that so i fear I may watch her die young.

Die bitter and alone.

Not literally one of the people in the pic, but she looks / acts just like it.

they aren't fucking alone though

Shit out babies and collect child tax credits and housing benefit, whilst living in a heavily subsidised council house. Just like all other ((independent)) women.

I know four roasties who were like this in their 20's. They are near forty now.
>Roastie One: Stay at home mother of two. Decent mom, but kids are stupid because she drank while pregnant
>Roastie Two: Works desk job, time off she spends on dating apps. Ends up dating a lot of married guys.
>Roastie Three: Works for School District, has half-black kid and is surprisingly a single mom.
>Roastie Four: Stay at home Mom of two. Divorced and remarried. Son is autistic, teenage daughter is never around.

They meet up and go "clubbing" once a year or so, which has to be the saddest shit I've ever seen.

Take advantage of new.gov program that allows them to work their way through care by staffing the retirement commune's brothel.

Kill themselves around 40 when their genes tell them to self destruct for not fulfilling their biological prerogative.

It will be damn impressive if Pedro puts a baby in the one on the left.

Name?

Be happy they can dress and act anyway they want because they don't have to listen to loser nazis like you guys

this, most men are shameless

This is the truth.

Also, these girls will be dependent on public assistance if they can't get a man.

Suicide

Angela Merkel but 10 times worse

Why do you care?

Kill themselves

Have some mulatto babies and get on welfare.

Bartend.

you know that getting those tatoos was a stupid move.
they will be public servants - you are looking at your future burger.

> people

>muh freedoms

Everytime

Sweet Jesus. Yeah that's sad.

I'd agree, but there are too many of them. I enjoy the nice old tatted bar slag that serves me, but there are only so many bars. Times were different and being a dirty bitch used to be looked down upon.

sorry amigo

tanner and jacob will give them soyboi seed along with their paycheck

someone needs to work the weekday day shift

This leftover bitter brainwashed generation of millennials is the wave of women that will destroy the west.

They will vote in more communist shit and then breed with niggers/arabs (even if it just one retard baby they will pop out) just to piss off the men (including the beta soyboys) and culture who rejected them

This is currently one of the biggest unspoken dangers because as usual when it comes to women every is too chicken to address the elephant in the room

Field a lot of questions from inquisitive 9-year-olds about why they're painted up like the liberated whores from the documentary on the early century on blastube.net

nah m8 we aint havin it

Once they hit 30 there will be a wave of guys just begging to marry them as they decide to settle down, see graph.

Just kidding, once marriage rates plateau they never increase as women get older.

the cats will have survived after eating pieces of their flesh

Leach

Fuck no

Do it, It's your destiny.

That's when I'm out drinking usually. The slags get the same crappy shifts as the men. Prime time & happy hour is when the fresh meat comes out.

>So what are these people going to do when they're older?
Die, because while their bodies will gage, their minds will remain forever infantile.

*will age, dammit

They’re not going to die old. That’s why they don’t care about what their body is going to look like at that age.

what the fuck are all of YOU going to do when you're parents die?

Those girls were doing this back when the economy was good, and when a lot less men had not given up on trying.

The current crop is likely to face a lot harder life.

be sad and stop getting calls on my birthday

Beware the roast

I have a job, skills, and two safes full of cash and bullion. After my parents are gone I'll also have a house, then I'll probably move to east asia and impregnant yellow girls, not a single dollar of my money will go to roasties, we need to collectively stop paying taxes as well. Taxes eventually go to funding roastie hypergamy/poor mating choices.

Kek, or Jamal / Abdul. Maybe even a complete beta male white might make one kid and adopt a cat with them

Same thing you will be doing, shitting your pants, suffering at a convalescent home and facing death. Sweet toots.

This.

They will not even try to get a 'man'. They will, simply, go from man to man to man and drug to drug to drug until they are used up couch fungus supported by the state. Where I live, you see them everywhere. It's pretty disgusting.

They'll be ugly without tattoos too.
Besides, they don't look like they have many years left, probably nearing the 40s.

This. Any woman without kids by 35 starts to rot away with no purpose in life.

31 is arguably the tail end of generation x

Honor their memory. And summon their spirits to help me keep the spoops away.

>why do you care about the people in your nation who vote in your elections and receive your tax dollars and potentially influence your children, you should only care about YOU YOU YOU

Do what i do. Bounce on cock.

Unfortunately this. Fucking beta thirst makes 5s think they are 7s

>haha all the people I dont like are NERDS living with their PARENTS instead of renting a cool flat in the cool part of the city like ME

Suck on many penises, catch diseases, complain about misogyny, die alone.

based jair

Not sure yet but I’ll make a thread where I will ask for suggestions.

Suicide

Star on the food network and make an emotional speech about their mounting debt and how their dad died.

im long in cat food companies

There's a new ICO for Catladycoin! It's going to the moon!

For the first time ever old crazy spinsters can buy cat food completely anonymously!

They usually retire to a drug house or something similar for a decade and then after that, they tend to remain at their home while only leaving for basic necessities.

Yeah, union workers.

Then you need to get yourself a