What is the cure for liberalism Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-i-foundational-understandings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you were to photoshop a bullet into that brain you’d have your answer.

death

purge the jews out of all schools and media, they brainwashed the masses little by little every year and we have this clusterfuck because of them.

A lot of mental institutions or a gazillion mass graves.
Or whichever you prefer. I prefer the latter.

Knowledge

Conflict won't work, martyrs just spark new generations of SJWs.

The cure for modern american liberalism is to return to its european classical roots. Classical Liberalism is the cure for progressive Liberalism.

I wonder why intelligent people tend to be liberal?

Red pill the fuck out of them

Educated =/= intelligent.
Educated people seem to think that because now that they know a little about some things they then overestimate how much they know about everything else. The more you really know the more you know what you don't know, and that's just knowledge not IQ.

Lobotomy

Knowledge is destructive. The enlightenment was a mistake. Values must be internalized.

The rope

Either a bullet to the head or a rope around the neck.

Education doesn't equal intelligence

Intelligence is required to seek education

Are you saying that PhD laureates aren't intelligent?

Also
>ancap
>wants to discuss intelligence
Hah.

Get off your fatass and try it, fags.

I haven't noticed this

When I can outdebate a group of several university students and a professor without any real effort, they don't appear intelligent to me. Ideology is key for academics. They only hire the Left.

>tax increases
If you were massively in debt due to over spending on credit and showed no signs of slowing down, who in their right mind would agree to give you more money?

I know right, it's like they're doing the reverse of Socrates "I know that I know nothing". And they are so goddamn self righteous about doing so.

Misinterpretation of Socrates. He knows what he knows. The moral was an expert in one subject does not make you an expert in all subjects, it's important to look at things as they really are and not fall into a sort of nihilism where nothing can be known because you are fearful of developing hubris.

War.

And that's my point, it's the exact opposite of what they are doing.

>Projecting
Nice LARP
Data disagrees with you

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-i-foundational-understandings/

I'll see if I can find the news article in which researchers were trying to 'fix' people on the right by shutting down the part of their brain responsible for fear. Because suspicion and paranoia are archaic in todays multicultural paradise.

LOL you stupid nigger