What's better?

What's better?
>Membership in a tribe as a result of your own hard work and intelligence, as well as a sharing of beliefs
Or
>Membership in a tribe as a result of your birth, where you don't have to do any work and maintain your membership

I know what you're trying to say but forget it, refugees and muzzies in general don't work or try to fit in

^^^

Membership in a tribe as a result of your birth, where you have to do work hard to maintain your membership.

Here I thought he was talking about blacks and spics.

You need a better education. Your first example is a community. The second is the exact definition of tribe.
Stay in school kid.

Nothing is better, they are absolutely different things and two absolutely different kinds of communities.

What is a tribe other than the people who are born into it? Can you have a tribe of ideologically likeminded people? No. Because after all the theses, debates, and conjectures there is nothing else that binds. People also change their views over time or will have disagreements on some certain points of political or social doctrine. One thing that’s will always be fundamental and unchanging and literally ingrained into your DNA is your race.

Why do Asians earn more than white canadians, and have a higher rate of post secondary education?
And I'm not talking women's studies, asians are under-represented in women's studies, I am talking engineering

>What's better, your coworkers or your family?

Yes, you can.
Religious tribes.
What major religion doesn't allow conversion and allow people to join?

>just treat the entire country like your family
Hmmm, I wonder if people have tried this before...

because you slope faggots cheat constantly

did you miss the part where he said "refugees and muzzies"

Are you high?

He was talking about immigrants, I was bringing up a counterpoint

I don't know anything about the Chinese, we don't really have them here as much as the two factions I mentioned

Getting an engineering degree does not make a chinaman into a Canadian.

I would rather have a chinaman with an engineering degree than a whiteman on welfare living in my country.

The second option since it will connect with the first one. The newborn will be conditioned to the group rules and culture, promoting stability, and if he do not fit in, he will be kicked out

So move to China.

Tribes didn't work the second way, at least in Europe. Coming of age and taking up tribal member status meant a lot of responsibility and requirements for genetic health (they were fond of eugenic infanticide), productivity, ability to mesh with the society, military service, and more. There's no need for your silly binary when the third way, yet again, is the truth.

What about now?
Can a NEET with no Girlfriend be a member of the white tribe?

Just join the Freemasons

A. White isn't a tribe.
B. Just because people are stupid now doesn't mean my people have to live with and be displaced by outsiders. That's without mentioning the fact that things are quite likely to change in terms of societal standards, and soon.