Arizona, I love you, but also, fuck you Arizona

Arizona, I love you, but also, fuck you Arizona

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WiW3P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give the tumor more power

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

He literally cannot croak soon enough
\o/ go cancer go

So when are you yanks going to give him the boot?

cant wait for that epic thumbs down. MAVERICK

looks like he's already got one gov

McCain will die before healthcare vote

I spend like 4mo out of the year in AZ and I just don't get it. Everyone I know is a gun-toting freedom lover, and yet we have one of the worst Senators

Is his boot on the wrong leg?

Fuck... taxes vote

That would be why I made that joke, my quick witted friend

Im in az its all beaners and old people.

:(

Shills have been doing a lot of Boomer hate posts tied to cbts lately and that has pissed me off.

Problem. Is then I read a post like yours and then realize in this one single point, the shills are right.

Baby boomers as a rule love McCain and it is so retarded. Stupid baby boomers.

I doubt it comes to McCain's vote. It will fail before his vote is even needed, but McCain is seriously the best Republican in house or senate right now.

Yes....divide and conquer...dissent is wrong...group think is right....

>hating AZ, one of the most based states, because of its politicians

I'll never fucking vote for McCain. I'll withhold my vote years before I even consider voting for that trash.

Come on Death where are you when we need you.

You took David Bowie, the way I see it you owe us one. Do me a solid.

"Tumor"

You mad that John McCain is what real heroism looks like?

He's literally sacrificing himself so an orange maniac doesn't kill the country he gave his life for.

Don't blame me. I didn't vote for either of them. McCain is a traitor and Flake is useless with a dog killer for a son.

Pretty sure this is how everyone outside of Sup Forums sees McCain.

>when you're so indebted to the Illuminati that you agree to getting brain cancer just so you can be impervious to criticism

>I didn't get to be president
>I'll fuck things up in senility

He's retiring after his current term due to the fact that his health situation (he has brain cancer which even if he beats, will leave him too weak to do just about everything given his age).

In general, McCain is a swamp creature who's career has been based around pretending to be draining the swamp. Also, he is a whore for the media and as such, they treat him with kid gloves and present him as "one of the good ones".

The only reason the GOP hasn't excommunicated him is that deep down he's one of their kind and votes accordingly when push comes to shove.

why is arizona so shitty at electing a decent conservative representative?

It's honestly kinda funny
McCain might as well be a metaphor for the anti-Trump resistance

A cancer that has to be wheeled around for the sole purpose of obstructing Trump until they finally die

AZ reporting in, can't wait for him to die.

Knew he was a fool 15 years ago but didn't realize he would become the absolute backstabber to his voters he is now.

Politicians don't get much better than McCain.
No one cares about decency anymore.

Yup, again.

Just Lovely. I think we've all come to realize he's a closet Democrat. Who's still butthurt at the President and holds a grudge like the petty little man he is. Next July can't come soon enough.

found the shill

He's going to vote no, you all know it, I know it

>rest once again
Hahahahaha
That's not the only thing that will be resting soon

This board is flooded with Trump shill botnets. You're pretty bad at detecting shills.

and found the shill again

and you lash out when detected

hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Don't let his calm demeanor fool you, that boot was made for ass stomping. McBane is a truly a predatory animal at rest.

\o/

He's technically right. Most politicians are just as much scum as McCain.

Can't blame this all on McCain. This is a result of failed leadership. Trump isn't even making an effort.

archive.is/WiW3P

If he has a tumor at all, it could be a ruse for sympathy and legal protection once he's charged (oh I was just crazy...my brain tumor did it!).

\o/

His legacy will be the most hated senator ever. People will visit his grave to piss on it.

>He literally cannot croak soon enough

This desu senpai

checked quints

i kek'd dont worry my koalanigger friend

he got a good run for his money in the primary considering she was a virtual unknown and he's so entrenched there is no way he is not going to die in office

Has that boot just grown?
Please kek let the "cancer" grow.
McCain. Dies. Soon. Please kek, grant us this wish.

gerrymandering

What did you mean by this?

I would drop trow and shart all over it while doing the horsey dance from Gangnam Style. Sadly, he won't FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!

Let me fix those digits for ya.
Check em.

Then everyone outside of pol should be on thorazine
How is this dirtbag the best that Arizona can do

>Trump isn't even making an effort.
what a shocker

Check "The boot"

The best the Republican party can do

I HATE this geriatric fuck.

\o/ take my energy. youre our only hope,based tumor.

Confirming McCain the worst.

Glioblastoma, sometimes referred to as glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), is considered a grade IV tumor. They are the most aggressive and are very infiltrative -- they spread into other parts of the brain quickly.
>Glioblastomas are not surgically curable,

It is now terminal

source, me, radiationoncology medfag

>CBTS "boomer hate" posts.
Were shill tactics..
A meme has power when it connects to truth.
Many of the tourist boomers who arrived with CBTS were "cancer", exactly how tourists destroy a special place IRL.
Boomers in Arizona - need a red pill suppository.
Or. Maybe a forensic "dig" into the voting patterns, voting machines and other machinations of Arizona?

>Or. Maybe a forensic "dig" into the voting patterns, voting machines and other machinations of Arizona?
ding

So youre saying that the democrats in Arizona are so ungodly atrocious that all republicans have to do is serve up a shit bag like mccain and not give it a second thought?

Azanon here
It's pretty much common knowledge among the redpillers I know that McCain is healthy as he's ever been -
Besides the molded boot switching feet, the specific cancer he claims to have claimed the life of a friend's mum within a month of diagnosis: before he death she experienced heavy weight loss and cranial surgery that dictated she could not fly for danger of major pressure change.
McCain has not lost any weight, seems to be full of energy, and flies more than an eagle these days. Don't forget that a boot like that gets casted to the foot it's for - you can't just remove it and switch feet all Willy-billy.

That being said, I'm dry af RN and if anyone in the north 480 wants to chill, chat and burn one lmk

democrat in az is pretty much synonymous with open borders
much like mclame

MFW your shitposting goes so far beyond parody, it confuses even Sup Forums

go get your fucking card

Songbird McCain!

McCain is the only one keeping this country from going down the shitter, and he's salvaging what little the GOP has left.

Next year the GOP is going to get raped hard in the elections.

I like your metaphor.
McCain= cancer.
So much so he gets cancer.

McMeme needs to just fucking die already.

I checked.
And you are correct.
Shill detected.

So WTF is really going on with the brain TOOMA and footwear?!

\o/

Well. This.

\o/

Broke af. Also, I'm working a graveyard RN, and no one's open past midnight, so...

Kek confirms

I can't tell what parts of that image are edited. And that comment makes no sense.

10/10 shitpost. Would take the bait again.

Those doubles. Give us some hope. \o/

>>Glioblastomas are not surgically curable.
Such good news.

Can't help you with your cash flow but there are 24 hour dispensaries in the Valley.

This tumor of mine glows with awesome power. It's burning cancer cells me to defeat you. Now here I go, SHINING TUMOR!

Serious Question: why does Sup Forums give so many fucks about this bill? Just because Trump is associated with it? Or because it's definitively anti-Obamacare?

On the surface, it really does very little for most average people tax-wise

Wrong foot.

Holy shit, is this for real? Or is it just mirror flipped?

Cut his fucking hands, No, Arms off! Pull them off with chains behind truck the traitor pedophile isis aloof fuck!

Can't wait till this traitorous shitbag is ambushed by someone who asks when he'll be taking off the brace.

Whatcha hidin', Johnny McCocksucker?

I want to rape his daughter in front of him while he's being crucified by his Saudi pals.

check the buttons. it flipped

Resolution is garbage. I can't clearly see the buttons.

Checked that the boot changed feet.
It's been autistically, forensically debated for 10days user.