Youjo Senki

How did Visha end up becoming like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/youjosenki/status/812284373378605056
youjo-senki.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks like a fish

What's wrong?

What's wrong with it? You guys like moe right?

anime is a fucking mistake

twitter.com/youjosenki/status/812284373378605056
さて、段々と放送初日<2017年1月6日(金)>が近づくにつれて、こちらでも更新していきます!明日は新しい更新がありますよ!お楽しみにー!
リニューアルした公式サイトもよろしくです!youjo-senki.jp/ #youjosenki

More update tomorrow btw.

This thread again?
Mods should ban these generals until we have manga ch6, LN v02ch01 or anime s01e01.
That one duckface shitposter just won't give up.

That Girl on the left is not Visha.

That girl is Mary Sue. She and her family seek refuge in notAmerica while her father stayed behind in the Norden Army. After hearing news that her father Anson Sue was killed by an Empire Ace Mage, she volunteered to join the Allied forces as an aerial mage against the Empire.

She met Tanya in battle and got rekt hard as she found out that Tanya was the one who killed Mary's father and his unit when she take out a pistol belonging to him to kill Mary with.

wait, cute girls get killed in this franchise?

>story about warfare
>"wait, cute girls get killed in this franchise?"
Do soldiers die in war user?

being a cute girl is usually pretty reliable plot armor

She survived but all her squadmates were killed by Tanya, goes mad then vows to kill Tanya to avenge her father and comrades.

What volume is this?

No girl died in Izetta.

smug witch died

>implying she wasn't in the briefcase

Otakus cant fantasize if the girl is impure or looks like "used goods". I imagine higher ups had to slap in a new design because of that.

That or they want to target moeshitters who cant handle semirealistic design in their gook cartoons

Does this have a chance to be covered in the anime or is this too far into the LN?

Fun fact: Anson Sue was in LN Volume 1 chapter 1 when he deployed his mage unit to hunt down enemy empire observer (Tanya)

>Vol 4 and 5

Never

Why must Empire lose?

>Germany can't win even in the anime

> grown up girl swearing reveng on a preteen loli
absolutely dishonorable

And this is why the design changed. The girls look too fucking similar beyond palette swaps.

I like the change. Fite me.

>God is fucking over everyone just because he trying to get an atheist to convert

He's very diligent and will do whatever it takes to get his lambs in the right path. Truly a God worth worshipping.

>God
> believeing entity X's unsubstantiated claims
no fedoras for you

>Stop discussing an upcoming anime

Yeah the shitposter is fucking annoying but I'm getting sick of the mentality that you can't discuss something unless something in relation to it recently release just because people made a boogieman out of Generals

Side Story release on Saturday.

Fixed her eyes.

It's even worse, who did teach you how to fix drawings?

Years of shooping experience on Sup Forums.

loooooool

dumping.

I hope the story can make up for such repulsive character designs

I hope so too.

>thickness of 2 ps4 boxes

Ok that's a big book

4 u

So what's the deal with that retarded "tanyuh is evil"-man? I though he wasn't relevant but he somehow manages to thief his way into ch5, will he become the midboss in this series?

Enemies call Tanya the devil for good reason.

Can't spell Devil without Evil

Colonel Lehrgen? I bet he just wants tanya as his daughteru.

try remove the duck lips user

True dat. But I'm talking about Why is that idiot so obsessed with tanya's craziness? He has conversed plenty with her and she didn't throw any sort of flags at him for a long ass time. He should have calmed down about her motives long ago. Perhaps he should just ask what's her life goal or something.

How come no higher up wants to adopt Tanya?
I know I would, damn benefits.

I don't think many people wants to have their name associated with dangerous psychopath that is Tanya.

He's basically feels that children should never go to war and children that grow up in war will only know war and can never lead to a normal life.

A child soldier with a intelligence of an adult is a dangerous monster that could turn on the Empire when she runs out of enemies to kill

She only wants to be in the rear lines, just doing her work so she could get a quick vacation.

Duckface woohoooo

most of her "work" is self inflicted.

>had a 'chat' with a BG about utilizing the mages as an offensive force
>get her to lead special mage force she suggested
>said that she can train the soldiers in a month
>had to get it done by using the most extreme training regiment

DA BES ANIME OF DA SEASON

>had to get it done by using the most extreme training regiment
Ala full metal jacket? Also, was it the part where he gives people lesser versions of her pendant that turns them into religious nuts?

Our MC would rather try to kill god than turning on the empire and reducing his livelihood to nothing.
That's the downside of autistic characters I guess. He never states his intentions clearly just tells them what they want to hear instead of his desire to get an easy life.

They didn't turn into religious nuts yet. At least not as of the recent translated chapter. The only one going nots was himself. remember they only got the mass produced orb that later gets spread across all units according to in universe spoilers. I don't think that this orb model is driven by faith like tanya's.

Keep sucking this shit anime dick you fucking shittasters!

THE SOURCE MATERIAL ALL THE WAY

he's using these orbs as an insurance thought that he can blame the mad scientist should anything goes wrong in the training.

Turns out everything went smoothly, nobody died, the number of drop out is few enough to create her required unit number.

Cute frog

You are doing God's work.

it's cute how mad you are, little girl.

It's cute it's me, Sup Forums

Is this show really about a psychopathic loli? I'm so down

Do you like ducklips? well no wonder if you liked tokyo ghoul and this fujo's design

Is the manga faithful to the LN? Does it cover everything in the LN?

Also a qt in the manga and LN.

no and it wont be

>Does it cover everything in the LN?
Not possible, there are so many infodumps and misc explanations that it would turn into a book. The LN also likes to just skip months. I think end of vol 1 is already 1-2 years in the story.

>empty textbubble
Fuck that noise, I will never know if that part just got squeezed into the first bubble or if it was forgotten.

100% the anime won't give her justice since they are anti every male pandering

>"And because we like to have our cake and eat it, we'll have him act like a little girl sometimes"

Fuck off, tripshit.

>name Mary Sue
>get rekted

That's how japanese mary sue works most of the time, first they get rekt them they'll do a comeback.

I think he's saying she was saved by plot armor. I didn't get there yet, but it seems Tanya killed everyone but her.

Who reviewed these character designs and was like "yeah man, this is great stuff"?

>implying it was reviewed

They had to make sure fujos could self insert do they had to review it.

Fixed lips, fixed eyes again.

>Trying this hard

secondary

Don't reply to this shitposting faggot.
He's attentionwhoring, turning shitposting these threads into autistic feat of his.

Read Hexxenacht if you want more japanese Mary Sues.