OPERATION WERWOLF - werefrogs edition

So after the (partial) failiure of operation swedistan, it has become clear to me that our tavtics must change, if we are ever going to run a succesful campaign in its like again.

OP swedistan primarilly failed because we couldn't get enough leftists to share the story before the media reported on it as a hoax.
It also failed because the media has started watching our board.

So heres an operation the media cant destroy by exposing it, infact the more attention this gets the better.

OPERATION-WERWOLF

The plan i simple

>1. Create a fake facebook/twitter/tumblr account
>2. Like as many leftist pages as possible, and get as many leftist friends as possible
>3. Keep posting leftist "memes"/prppaganda for a few months.
>4. Once some months has gone by, and your sleeper account is firmly entrenched in their world, you are free to share whatever operation the leadership at Sup Forums gives you (milk, ok handsign, swedish flag ect.)

I implore you now to do this, our biggest cultural power comes from our ability to manipulate public discourse.
And if the media reports on this, so what? It will only serve to make lefties paranoid that their friends could be sleeper agents aswell.

Everything we touch is rascist, so let us aspire to touch the world!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCmbfKl5BRg
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Ud4eonla8
archive.is/7xv8G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

going to give you a bump because i care (and am actually breeding 3 accounts for this purpose) but that's not how you start something on this board. lead by example/printscreens

>operation werewolf
I like the name of it, because after you’re all happy with your lefty bullshit friends on faceberg then your true self comes out and freaks the lefties out, causing their safe spaces to be breached and their mentalities to be scarred from your very presence. That makes them untrustworthy of others. Step one to manipulate anyone is to remove them from their support group. Then step two is to plant the seeds of doubt. This accomplished both.

Print screen youself then

How about we just wake up normies on the JQ?

Also, wouldn't doing printscreens expose who is a sleeper agent?
The whole idea is to infiltrate and cause paranoia

>using reverse engineered jew subversion tactics yet naming it something cool
I have had sleeper tumblr accounts left over from old Sup Forums raids that I have maintained time to time, and twitter ones are easy to make. The only problem is facebook, because unlike tumblr and twitter it’s impossible to carpet bomb a large audience with shitposts.

was ist dast

so much make up my dude, looks like a cake

This is the way forward.

You can’t backstab an enemy.

I agree about that, not with your accounts/activity per say but of the fb groups you're corroding. I can tell from small things I do that once these weak willed and spineless kids hear that the bad guys are reading their rants/seeing their check ins they start accusing eachother like hell and THEY get the paranoia. It's enough for them to hear that their safe spaces got infiltrated for them to become untrustworthy with eachother and lose incentive

Also, regarding the activity you propose. Never do common checkins (with other user accounts) in known commie hotspots, they're ALWAYS there (since they have no jobs) and will cut you out. Normal cafes or plazas/malls work better

too bad, bet that cookie of a girl is great without the glazing

It's hard enough to make a Facebook account for family use alone without them asking for my driver's license, birth certificate, SSN, credit card number, penis length, and proof of employment for ID verification.

How the fuck is this jew subversion?

I will give them the benifit of the doubt though, I’m sure that the gender selector will be helpful, just scroll till you find the cringe gender no one has ever heard then start talking super lefty, build a support group, then last moment drop the nuke

Its not about dropping the nuke or redpills.

Its about being able to spread ridiculous and damaging ideas such as "operation swedistan", "milk" or "the ok sign".

By making sleeper accounts, we can spread these things around without it dying in its infancy.

>imagine mark zucc having to make anti leftist algorythems, because of lefties accusong each other in paranoia

Red Ice has been doing this albeit more in a in your face/journalistic way. If that works without them spilling their spaghetti and getting recognized, facebook infiltration is shit easy. Notice how keen they are to talk about what they do even IRL

Infiltrating Raleigh Gay Pride 2017 - Leftovers youtu.be/QCmbfKl5BRg
Infiltrating Flat Earth International Conference - Leftovers youtube.com/watch?v=h8Ud4eonla8

Taci in pula mea Dorine si mergi la scoala

FUCK OFF YOU FAKE NEWS FUCKING SHILL NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU.

Do you not remember sweedistan or are you retarded?

Hi BBC.

Swedistan failed because we couldn't get it out to leftists fast enough.

If we had a bunch of fake leftie accounts/pages we could spread our ideas quickly before the media catches on

How can you make a Twitter account without a phone number these days?
Burner phones dont exist now

use google voice number

archive.is/7xv8G

Thanks

seems too much work. Sup Forums by now has such a shit name that we should just unironically support existing real campaigns to shut them down

I remember you. You're that reporter that attempted to launch an OP here that no one paid attention to, and you wrote a piece on "le Sup Forums is losing their power"

You should fuck off before some Anders Jr pushes your shit in

this one might have more sinister intentions than the swedish thing now I think of it but your instincts are correct.

That's a little retarded. Why won't you guys focus on self-improvement instead and change the world from position of power instead of minor trolling?

New /SIG/ about meditation is up:

Bro, the whole milk and ok sign were major cultural victories.
Making sock accounts could enable us to do it on a far greater scale.

OP here

Fuck you guys im not a shill nor do i have any connections to the BBC

Fuck it, I'll prove it for you

Would a BBC shill have these books in his house?

Fake & Gay

bumping for fædrelandet, fuck Sverige

kys

>not already having several fb and twitter accounts behind enemy lines
I don’t get why they keep calling me russian though.

bump, creating 4 accounts, you should too

>OPERATION WERWOLF - werefrogs edition
. Create a fake facebook/twitter/tumblr account
>2. Like as many leftist pages as possible, and get as many leftist friends as possible
>3. Keep posting leftist "memes"/prppaganda for a few months.
>4. Once some months has gone by, and your sleeper account is firmly entrenched in their world, you are free to share whatever operation the leadership at Sup Forums gives you (milk, ok handsign, swedish flag ect.)

So basically what most of the people here were doing for years only this time there's a general for it?

You're either a CIA nigger OP, or extremely new/dumb

fuck it, might as well stop trying to prove my innocence.

Yes im a CIA nigger

A better prank or experiment would be to create a LARPing Nazi Party and using leftist talking points.

>muh systematic oppression of my ideological comrades.
>Muh capitalism
>muh exploitation of the people
>muh ect

Cringe

>operation swedistan
>a failed attempt to get Sup Forums to bandwagon on a journalist's garbage idea of how Sup Forums worked

Go put that degree to work and investigate something yourself instead of posting on the internet, faggot.