Are hillibillies as bad as they are portrayed?

Are hillibillies as bad as they are portrayed?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/corrupt-kentucky-sheriff-brought-down-by-reporters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Usually

>bad
define "bad"
they are definitely not as dangerous to your health as niggers or spics. Poorest whites in America are "hillibillies" (whites from the Appalachia area); they have lower crime rates than affluent black neighborhoods.

I’ve lived all over the US. Recently moved to Nashville for business. Took over a regional director position overseeing many of our laboratory interests in the Eastern half of the country. Let me tell you, when I have to drive with one of my hottie pharma reps up to the Meth Mountains of Kentucky and Tennessee it’s a fucking shit show. The IQ must be borderline retarded, they seem hostile to anyone not from their town. They stare at us like we are fucking aliens. Thankfully I’m 6’4” Greek chad. I have to play bodyguard instead of boss half the time. I’ve been called Yankee several times like I don’t know,it’s an insult. Speaking properly seems to confuse and anger them. I can go on and on and on...

You need to ask Harry and his chicken-loving brother Willie. The US will probably send them a blow-up, laminated copy of the OP pic as a wedding present. Not sure which is duchess Markle's ma and pa though. Maybe that's prince Charles in the middle

>big pharma outsiders shocked they are treated as outsiders when there is a heroin epidemic going on right now that was caused by big pharma outsiders
this has to be b8.

fuck off tyrone

Hillbilly by definition is a woodcutter from northern Michigan.
Most people confuse them with rednecks, and or, white trash, there is a big difference.

No they are not! It's just the media and rich elite needing peoples to mock , they also mock the working class,

Worse actually

They're not terrible, would take them over a niggers any day. Average non-cholo Mexican is better though.

As bad as portrayed, no. I presume you mean raping Ned Beaty in Deliverance though.
pic related

I wonder (((who))) could possibly want to portray working class people of all races as lazy, stupid, and worthless.

some are the biggest fucking nigger lovers

if they are actually poor, not workign at those places you talk about, their usually pretty cool, unless they work as a rat for the cops. then theyre the same shit eaters. most are mob ran shit holesq

>(((((((((Russian))))))))) here
Nice try Chaim, but you're not fooling this goy

Hillbillies are awesome. Its rednecks that suck. Hillbillies are like agrarian Diogenes. Rednecks are white consumerist niggers/chavs/gopnick

Holy shit i think i know you. You go to corbin for work?

I think you spooked him user. Fellow Appalachian American here. Love your chicken festival

if you had any respect youd never admit you live there

both of you are shit eating rednecks.
i know im not from there

didja fuck your sister
cant get nothign around there so youfuck yoru siblings

Me on the right bro.

Hillbillies are normally just southern people who are in poverty making it by with what they've got. The stereotypical hillbilly isn't much of a thing outside of anything satirical, not sure if it ever was.

why the fuck does your sheriffs get less time for gun/drug/drug dealer running, than most pill sellers do?
cbsnews.com/news/corrupt-kentucky-sheriff-brought-down-by-reporters/
>8 years
i heard of aguy sell pills got that same time
that piece of shit pig should of fried for about 20 likemost normal places

You are probably a faggot or nigger. I am probably more educated than you are kys

heres you a kikenjew talking about stuff and shit

im sure most people who are too stupid to not do anything more than wht they have get by with, would take more if they could get it, are put into that position and only jews sit around not doing shit

I think you mean redneck and no.
Then again they are my people anyway so I would take their side regardless.

If your own family ain't good enough then who is?

thats a funny picture hes a funny cartoon guy but
yea see like they said they hate anything not like them and like i said theyre stupid nigger loversreally hate all the shit you talk about your stupid and dont give a fuck about any thing you believe the stupid shit i say because your so inbred your told to do whatevr your told and yo never question anything moron

awwww its okay my teenie weenie little bitter baby boo! You’re still a good sweetie and I still love you!

FPBP

Wow 3 replies same ID. Never seen anyone this mad before. Sad!

they don't like outsiders at all. it's like driving out to the trailer park in a nice car and dressed well in a collared shirt etc. you stick out like a sore thumb.

im slow about replying had to keep on addding
wow lots of re gulp lies

I don't hate you user.I don't even know you. No niggers lives in my County so I dunno what you mean about being a nigger lover. The reason I said you are probably a fag or nigger is because you seem to hate on people you obviously have never met

even if your not they still dont like anything..

its a geniune living hell what county hasnt got 1 niggr you stupid lying mother fucker

obviously whatver the fuck your also probing for inromation i and everyone else can see. i wont follow your fucking inbred form of communication

I have met some "hillibillies" in South Dakota and Nebraska, cool people.

Stop replying to him and maybe he’ll go away

Dunno what you mean by hillbilly. Most of those "redneck" types I've met I actually really liked. I've been to villages in Arkansas and Alabama and unlike most Americans, they are hospitable, charitable and more of them seem to genuinely believe in Christ than the rest.

I think the reason why they're so hated is because they are the only groups in America that have an actual culture. Also, people of Concord, Arkansas kept apologizing to me for what Bill Clinton did to my country, which is something I've never seen anywhere, and I certainly didn't expect it from rednecks, who the media told me are dumb, uneducated and evil.

>works for an (((industry))) that makes billions destroying their communities by getting them hooked on opiates
>confused as to why they may be hostile

>I’ve been called Yankee several times like I don’t know,it’s an insult.
You have no idea how happy this makes me feel.

That's Trump country boy!

MAGA

>t. juan rodriguez

aww guys close your eyes itl go away
like i said
they love their cops more than anythign wouldnt do anything to harm them
most of them are rats

they are this picture

He got a purty mouth don't he?

>Greek chad
So, a Turk?

Yeah we're awful
stay in your cities faggots.

Yeah I lied I think we have about 10. Look up whitest counties with a fairly good sized population and mine is one of them. Dickenson county VA. Yes it's a poor county but we are good people. We can be totally self sufficient in a pinch. So keep showing your ignorance city feller

hey fag im just being real seems you have trouble with that
what does city faggot mean? ever heard of western?
>i know what fucking wesetern guy would move here right?
no choice too young..

>all of these typos
this faggot is mad as fuck

I work with a "hillbilly" named Dwayne. He's a salt of the earth guy. He might misspell common words, but he's a damned good dude and a heck of a lot friendlier than I am. He's shows up with a smile on his face every time I ask for help even if he's got better shit to do. He's a man's man.

When I talk to an American who doesn't like Hillbillies, they usually turn out to be a stuck up bitch who say's things like 'don't call me your dear'
also they can't explain what's meant to be wrong with Hillbilies.

your the 4th one now you attacked the way its wrote

at least i can write without my google spellchecker

i don't live in the city anymore. i live in a small city that's mostly white. they have trailer parks and nice homes alike. big city is bullshit and i moved away from it awhile ago. but i'm not into town with 80 people and 78 of them smoke meth. there are places in between that are just fine.

From the hillbillies I have met, most of them will do the world for you.

Too young for what. I'm a combat vet, worked in the coal mines for 10 years have a comp networking degree but I can't use it because of where I live so I actually just finished law school because im too old for the mines now. What have you done user?

yeah if they don't live in a suburb or an apartment they probably use meth. if they wear overalls they probably fuck their sisters.
it's safer just to stay in your cities.

hillbillies are awesome

to of made a decision to of never came to an inbred fuck area with no fucking will

Sweetums! Snippits! Sugarplum! Don’t be so frumpy wumpy. It’s alright my itty bitty baby bun! You don’t have to be so snooty booty bothered my wittle skitter puff!

everythign ive said, proven, gets no replies, and what i say gets met with insults your all stupid fucks go fuck yourselves with your i pulled some coal shit

your a waste of everything, nothing should be spent on you and nothing should be done to do anything for you since those outsiders got rid of your corrupt sheriffs what did you do?
rid them for 8 fucking years

anywhere normal would of put a piece of shit like that in prison for 20+ years.. give me an example wher they treat cops better and people like shit more.

you cant can you inbred shit eater?

No hes a literal nigger who needs the trailer park jethro meme to stay sane. Guarantee he wont post a pic of his hand

your rat shit dont fly in the public you piece of shit hick

>it's safer in the city
>t.nigger

>Concord, Arkansas

As in Cleburne county Arkansas?
The Fuck were you doing there?

I’ve lived between the south, SoCal, and Seattle-Tacoma.

Most small townies are good ‘ol boys. But also a bunch of white trash as well.
Genuine Hillbillies and rednecks are great folk. Fuck inbred white trash, klansman, and skinheads. Pure fucking trash. It just takes a few bad apples.

I don't know but I'm pretty sure that I'm accurate in saying I'd rather find myself in some poor hillbilly town than a poor black "hood"

Any Americans want to confirm that I got this right?

Ive been around the states a bit
Worst place ive been in was Detroit

Contrary to popular belief in this board, low income country blacks are genuinely good people. At least from my experience. Very comforting very kind very friendly.

Low income country white folks are also very kind, intelligent and genuinely good people

Low income country latinos are also good people, great food and damn good party people. Always a celebration with them around

It’s only when you get a city environment when blacks turn into niggers and latinos into gangbangers
The whites just turn into out of touch ignorant assholes

I’m hoping to retire in the south, fuck cities

think of it like
would you rather be around the slaves
or around the slaves. with the slave patrols coming around

Yes majorly

Yeah dude you sound really significant. Keep being an ignorant fool. Nothing of value was lost by you staying away. I know your type. A weak little manlet who has nothing better to do but run your dicksucker about things you know nothing about. I actually feel sorry for you. Do you need a Mommy not give you enough You are a gutless worm.? ?

Most of them are nice people just don't fuck their sister or cousin

ive met good people but .. you know

you people are pieces of geniune shit
youd jail mr rogers if you could and frame him to get more drug war money brought into yur area where the police stations cant keep the drug evidence room from being broke into and cleaned out every 6 months
you do more for your fuckign pigs to get more gibs brought in than anything.

burn in hell

They're alight, plus you can tell how old they are by counting the rings in their tub

If you do something stupid, expect to be called out. That's general rule number one, but be patient and freely admit mistakes. Also, if you can't understand what's being said, just nod your head and say "well, I mean I guess" and you'll be fine until you get an ear for comfy American. Also when it comes to history just point out you respect people who stand up for themselves and leave it at that and you'll be respected every time. You don't have to mention Dixie history at all, just that principle.

No kidding

What is it about a city that turns these people crazy?

Hillbillies are cool.
Rednecks are okay.
White trash suck.

Herd mentality kicking in and social engineering.

Hillbillies are a bunch of fags. Rednecks get it done.

Ok kid whatever you say big boy. I don't know any Mr Rogers except the one I watched on TV when I was a kid. Yeah you are right about some dirty cops. I actually did 3 years in the pen and that's why I went to law school to do something about it but you can't group a whole type of people into a certain stereotype because of a few corrupt people. I feel sad for you . Someone must have hurt you

Whenever I travel somewhere, I try to learn as much as I can about the culture and the people, and you don't do that by staying in one place. Arkansas and Alabama are so far my favorites. I've also been to Michigan, Minnesota and Florida. I've only been to the states where I have some friends.
Michigan is so far my least favorite, too many niggers, most people not very friendly, except Serbs, but if I want to hang out with Serbs, I'll just stay in Serbia or go to Vienna.
Minnesota I also didn't like. A couple of places there that are very nice, but most people are passive aggressive to a fault, which is something I don't like at all. This is also why I always prefer Germans to Austrians, at least they're honest.
Florida is mostly OK, as long as you avoid the big cities, which are so degenerate they deserve a bit of Sodom and Gomorrah treatment. Also, unlike some people, I kinda like the Cubans.

I think shitty people/psychopaths are driven towards the cities because they alienate their families with their behaviour in small towns. What you end up with is a bunch of shitty people in one place making shitty babies who then grow up to be shitty people.

If you like Germans try visiting central Texas. Still many German speaking communities there.

It's because you're not white you uncircumcised grease sleaved turkoid rapeanoumous philhellene cryto greconic melanin enriched byzantine

i dont give a shit, and quit calling me names
yeai meant him the one guy on television pbs, that one thing that isnt shit

i can see your a cocksucking lawyer who attempts to pretend to have some past then you shit talk to everyone

YOU DO NOT CALL ME ANY GODAMN THING ILL BEAT YOUR ASS
one thing im not is a pussy.. well like .. YOU im not from YOUR AREA so ill call you whatevr the fuck i want to

that shit about you taking offense to anyting not like you, not from your area

this is entrapment what your donig and you shoudl know since your a "lawyer" faggot nigger lover

I feel you.

But why concord arkansas? What brought you there?
It’s a small rural town with nothing touristy.

I just moved away from living there.
Between Mountain View and batesville

I know a family from West Virginia and let me tell you, hillbillies are no myth. These people are different.

lets talk about yousome more here

all those poor peopel are good right, so you go about threatening everyoen in your area, making them POOR but if you got money then, oh your great and you dont liike anyone not LIKE YOU.

entrapment and the shit you use to abuse with

now everyonne just look
if you want to know what teh uck they really are

theyre stupid the rason they are stupid is look at them, they do nothing. god i hope people really see this

your one of those people that probably had everythign gave to you, you done your nothing time your free stay your whatever then you became a rat for the state

Anglos always seem to produce absolute scum underclass or working class. Britain it's the scaves and lads, America it's rednecks and Australia it's bogans.

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, great movie.

kind of, the only thing they really do is get fucked up on heroin/meth and die

One of the guys I've met in Heber Springs was from there, and whenever I met people from small towns, I would ask to go with them to get to know the real heart of America. Usually I find a motel, but this time, he let me crash at his place.

Honestly who knows, but cities rot Everyone and Everything.

You’ll be hardpressed to name a good city anywhere even in countries that maintain ethnic majority.

I don’t think humans are meant to live like that desu. And i live in new york so this is my perspective.

I traveled around for both tourism, and military, got stationed in north carolina got transfered to florida, volunteered for texas. Got ready to deploy and got sent for training in nevada. Came back and transfered to california.

Ive been around...

One thing that gets to me is the trope that hillbillies or just plain anyone who is country is an idiot, especially if they hold republican sympathies

This is a thought that is prevalent in cities.

Genuinely think it’s hilarious that these college kids think jamal, cleetus, or pedro are idiots because they didn’t get a collegiate diploma. But when their car gives them any trouble first thing they do is shell out hundreds of dollars for a simple DIY fix. Spend hundreds of dollars going out to eat every day because the reality is they can’t cook for shit. And if the internet goes down they don’t know what to do with themselves.

City folk.... lol

Well maybe you could beat my ass but I seriously doubt that. I think you was the one getting all up in my comments calling me a redneck piece of shit first but whatever kid. You have a good night. Maybe one day when you grow up you will learn who is the real enemy. It's not us. I wish you the best wherever or whatever you are.

Thanks for the advice, had no idea. I don't think I'll be able to go to the States again at least for a few years, though.

Yes, been living with canadian rural people my whole life, even if less faggy theyre gross degenerates too, not that much of a better bargain than living among city faggots

hillbillies are redpilled, their natural instincts are uncorrupted by faggot shit

>lies about no niggers
then admits it but still cusses me out
>loses but thn has to go
>mr lawyer
"im the good guy here"

>live like pigs
>redpilled
>uncorrupted

theyre just shitty proles with no weight on the world.