Lol

lol

I don't speak sandnigger

why didnt u fucking translate it you fucking retard
ffs

you should learn the language of those who control you.

70 years ago in the 29th of November, we needed the help of the world's nations. Today there are many nations who need our help.

That squiggleshit is barely a step up from goatfucker writing

Hebrew is worthless to me I'd rather learn Chinese or Arabic.

Ich spreche Deutsch.

The crazy thing is that shit is older than Arabic. It's one of the oldest languages ever known. I think only Chinese and Sanskrit is older. And the even crazier thing? It was basically extinct for a thousand years. Medieval Jews didn't use it. It got revived in like the 19th century and turned into a national language. Crazy.

bibi is like every jew, pro-jewish above all, but i get the impression that he feels at least somehwat sorry for what his kind is doing to the west

No one can read your kike heiroglyphs

That seems like an exploitable image.

We don't speak parasite here OP

Chinese? Isn't that your national language now? You and Canada?

Soap

It says Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes, race war now, u mad libtards?

>Jewrunes

I'm gonna guess it says "I have a Jesus-shaped dildo up my ass at this moment, and I am shitting all over his face. Fuck Christians. Also Trump isn't as good at cleaning my balls as Obama > >"

You tell me Juan Gonzalez.

nX DDNY D''n n2n2IJ2 U"22, nJy 70 DGS
nIDIX n2nn y' DI'n. DSIyn nIDIX Sy nniyn

Thank you heeb fren

safest flight in the universe

Dude as a closet racist and often slanderer of the Jewish people I dont mind big Bibi. Hes a stand up motherfucker Id have trouble looking in the eyes. Old mafia type presence. A trigger man and a chess player

found the original

He’s literally not the problem. Remember also his son browses Sup Forums

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THIS SAYS YOU DUMBASS CHAIM

thats some star wars shit

Bullshit. There's no Ben Garrison watermark.

kek

kek, this is what pol is going to resort to for the next 50 years until the niggerification of the west is complete: which country is getting pozzed and jewed and mullattoe'd the hardest

>Many Nations need our help
Read:
>We must continue to force diversity quotas and third world immigrants into western countries, while denying access to ours, so that the populace is too stupid to realize we are trying to manipulate them like every other instance throughout history where jews were involved.

It's heading there.
Too many race mixers and traitors in high places. At my workplace, over half of the guys have asian wives and hapa kids.