Arifureta

New chapter out. That art really is wasted on this.

Dungeon seeker is better

Maybe Sakamoto666 did write both of them after all.

At least we get to see Yue's reactions.

gun-ota needs more loving.

I can't wait a couple years to see Kaori to get BTFO by Yue.

which MC kills more waifus, arifureta's or dungeon seeker's?

Ive read the LN. Its pretty decent. The title is chuuni as fuck so you should have known what you were getting into. Its literally something like
>From working class to the worlds strongest
That being said busty rabbit girl later is going to make it a lot worse in my opinion.

I'm not sure if it's because of the bunny girl, but the story definitely gets worse a little after she was introduced.

>busty rabbit girl later is going to make it a lot worse in my opinion
>Hasn't read the WN
Oh its going to get much worseUnless the editor pulls something

That said the series will still stay really popular. Wasn't it like 30k+ for the latest vol?

I think it was better when it was just him vs the dungeon. Yue didnt really change that. The manga doesnt do it justice how hard he struggled.
When they get out its like a different story almost. Also I didnt mean to say that Ive read all of the LN. Or really WN in this case. Just a decent ways in so maybe it gets better. I still need to see how everything is resolved with his classmates.

Is this trash or no

Are you trying to read the novels or manga. Manga is translated way to slow for my taste. I couldnt let you suffer the
>last update 1157 days ago
agony that comes with unpopular manga. I enjoy the web novels. But honestly I dont think the next 10 chapters are going to make for a good manga.

Is the WN finished?

Spoiler please. I cant wait evry chapter.

The vampire girl made the series enjoyable until they met the rabbit girl

What? Why write the same shit twice?

What's the name???

they get out from the dungeon

Did you read the LN or the google translated web novel?

Boku no kill yourself you fucking illiterate retard.

The keep going deeper into the dungeon. They are currently on the lower 100 levels whereas everyone else only knows of the upper 100 levels. Hes going to lose his eye at some point right before they clear the dungeon. After they clear it they find out that the gods are playing games with humanity and they seek a away to return home. Theres like 7 other dungeons that need to be cleared. They also gain a bunch of gear and powers from clearing the dungeon from the ghost of the dungeon creator.
The exit to the dungeon is in some canyon where the leave people to die. They run into a rabbit girl and the story turns to shit as they seek out other dungeons.

Yes.

Is the translated stuff up to date with the raw releases? And if not where can I get the raw manga?

I can't hate anything that has arm-mounted gatling guns. It's the curse I have to bear.

WN

>Story went to shit after Rabbitgirl
Hey now, the story went to shit after he turned the RabbitMan Tribe into Diamond Dogs.

To profit of course.

In the current release pace, how many years will it take the manga to reach the end?

Seek out and clear other dungeons with stupid ease relative to the hardship of the first dungeon. Also harem.

What's with the translation of the wn? It somehow reads worse than google translate after some chapters and there seems to be constantly restarts of the "translation.

I only liked it until they got out of that dungeon but it turned to shit fast. I'm only reading this to find out how it ends and nothing can lower my opinion of that shit further since it has already hit rock bottom by the time he encountered his classmates.

Because the 'translation' is literally a horribly edited google translateLike most of the so called 'WN translations'

>I only liked it until they got out of that dungeon but it turned to shit fast
Yes, thats how everyone feels.

At least he fucks vampire loli on a regular basis
Already better than most LN's by that standard

Isnt this the origin of wish fulfillment isekai shit?

>At least he fucks vampire loli on a regular basis
He doesn't though

Its an isekai. See>From working class to the worlds strongest
All isekai's are basically the same.

The origin is drangball z with its retarded powerlevel reading shenanigans. Now we have thousands of rpg stats in every story to measure their dicks against.

But he does, you just have to read through chapters of chapters of shit to get to it. God damn do i regret reading this so long.

How far in. What dungeon count. How salty is rabbit

I dunno, i remember them fucking on top of a submarine and rabbit listening to it. i think it is after a lava dungeon.

Rabbit and everyone else are literal cucks.

Was it Gun-ota?? lel

>Its pretty decent

No its not.

>Its pretty decent.
It really isn't.

The art is mediocre but yeah, I guess even mediocre is wasted on Arifureta.