Anyone care to explain to me why the west is worth saving?

rome was 2000 years ago.
the renaissance was 500 years ago.
the gilded age was 100 years ago.

what has the west or white people done in the last 100 years other than partake in an orgy of hedonism and self-destruction? black pill: the west isnt worth saving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W79mIGx9Ib4
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then kill yourself, or join the fight. We can rebuild on top of the corpses of all the Nu males, Soy Boys, and Cucks. This is the time of the great culling. Only way to get into fighting shape is shedding all that excess fat.

> Things have admittedly been good
> Admits cyclical nature of civilization
> What's to save
You're a brainlet by not realizing you answered your own question

a.) they are people that look kind of like you so you feel a sort of biological compulsion to be near them
b.) they are historically a pretty cool people so it seems reasonable to suggest that in the future if we banded together and fended off extinction some pretty cool relatable shit might come out of it
c.) it's a raisin to live to be honest familiar

I just want to know who took the picture. If you are watching someone being cucked are you also a cuck?

first Wright brother flight 1903, man steps on moon 1969. 66 years and some of the largest leaps in technology.

kys

>anyone care to explain to me why the west is worth saving?
because the east has no soul

>man steps on moon 1969.

That's one of the guys from Drugslab.

>Dutch are literally funding cucks

>2500+ years of glory
>100~ years of decadence
>thus the West is not worth saving
You're not worth saving, faggot, your defeatist genes are a disease. Jk I know that you're just a shill cunt doing its job.

The West is worth saving, just not the Anglo/Nordic/Germanic West.

>Jk I know that you're just a shill cunt doing its job.

> The West is actually worth saving, just not the best parts of it which have actually been pushing it forward since the 15-1600s and which define its culture more than any others at this point

>Nu males, Soy Boys, and Cucks.
ya here its traps autists and neckbeards

You've seen Zimbabwe since whites left
Now picture the world as Zimbabwe
Blacks and browns produce nothing other than more of themselves

Its not, its over.

As evidenced by your lack of response to my very legitimate and relevant perspective on the state of the West. Shoo shoo kike shill, you're shit at your job.

Let it burn and leave no survivors

Collapse the west brother, and we can rebuild

Rome took hundreds of years to fall... hundreds of years of degeneracy and humiliation. Lets not repeat that again okay?

Technically, the soon we can collapse then rebuild, the highest white:shitskin ratio we'll have. If we leave it too late to collapse, there is no way the successor civilsation will be white dominated.

>kikes calling kikes kikes.

Traps

It happened.

It really didnt
youtube.com/watch?v=W79mIGx9Ib4

Ohh damn. When an Israeli is calling you a Kike shill, you've got problems.

But whites have the last standing civilizations.
They are the only ones who can rebuild.
Every other race will ruin as evidenced by the 3rd world slums people of color call 'cities'.

Youve seen the disasters in the USA and globally, it is always whites rebuilding and niggers/minorities rioting/looting/destroying.
The Japanese could rebuild but they don't care.

The only hope for whites is whites and the complete and total annihilation of every other race.
If you're not white, you're a flat tire on the wheels of progress.

>implying I don't 100% know how to recognize them

I want a Eurobabe for myself, immigrate when?

israeli arab?

come to serbia! we will take care of u;)

Russian, I just hate anti-europeanism (I know it's not a word)

It's been perverted and twisted, and its current incarnation needs to be burnt and redeemed. The west is absolutely worth saving because it's older than our current age of perversion and self destruction.

Fuck I hate poos

That's all soy.

russian jew? or just russian?

im pro white but i consider white jews to be white.. i have jewish friends who consider themselves white..

the way i see it, israel(jews) and europe(whites) are not only allies but we are linked genetically since jews overlap with southern europeans genetically
the natufians who are the native population of the levant is one of the three founding populatios of europe (and make up more than half the genetics of many european countries) .. theyre also responsible for stonehenge

This is for a TV show here. I don't think he's a fuck but rather a new figure in that TV show.

>anyone care to explain to me why the west is worth saving?

The larger scope of history makes you look like an idiot. By that scale it's like you've had the best dog in the world your whole life, but you can't personally think of anything mind-blowingly extraordinary that he's done in the last 15 minutes, so you want to shoot him in the head and move on.

>American education

Solved world hunger/caused world diabetes
The Internet
Atomic peace/Mexican stand off
Antibiotics
Antivirals
Therapies for cancer that are starting to work
Shone as a beacon of the rule of law

The list is endless. The west is still best.

You don't have to include us.
>40%!

It's not

Show your flag, pussy.

I want to believe there are Jews worth saving. Are you one of the legendary /ourjew/s?

>the renaissance
came during dark times, the black plague
>the gilded age
came during or after the civil war
>______
came during or after a failed conquest of Europe

In 100 years? Come on breh, things aren't perfect but really
>rescued Da Jooz from Hitler
>just about managed to hold Communism off for long enough that it fell apart
>saved South Korea
>eradicated Smallpox
>went to the moon
>TV
>the internet
>the iPhone and competitors
>delaying heart disease for decades
>cure for AIDS
>antipsychotic meds (pretty important, even though they're blunt instruments and more work has to be done)
>antibiotics
>CT scanners
>MRI scanners
>guided munitions and the small-diameter bomb (if you actually think about it those are insanely good inventions)
>McDonald's etc (dying of diabetes is a lot better than dying of starvation tbqh)

Where can Indians even get gfs that are not Indians? I don't even think Swedish girls want Indians

The west is a disgusting degenerate shitheap

But the rest of the world is even worse

It's better to think of it this way:
We aren't trying to save the West, the West died with its defeat in World War Two and we are now living in it's decaying corpse.
What we are trying to do is *resurrect* the West:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

We are not saving something, you can not save what is already dead. We are rebirthing something, a phoenix rising from the ashes.

>>went to the moon
>imagine being this bluepilled

thats a nigger not a pajeet!
looks like the anxiety of loosing ya' woman to sand niggers have ever made your eyes cucked and sense cucked

Brazil

Nigga, how am I supposed to know if he's a nigger or not, if you're referring to the Pepe, that's probably an Indian Pepe, maybe put a red dot on his forehead and shit stains on the walls and it's complete

>what has the west or white people done in the last 100 years other than partake in an orgy of hedonism and self-destruction?
a fucking lot. the reason you could post this is because the west has kept going. we're still here, we're just sacrificing a bit to purify the blood and separate the wheat from the suicidal liberal chaff.

pajeets don't look like niggers, your swedes have welcomed a lot of niggers and sand niggers yet you have problems differentiating!!
looks the excessive rapefugees have bluepilled ya' asses that now don't even want to accept the fact that the africans are about to take over sweden.
good luck playing taharrush and cuckery

Milo

milo is gay not bi! you are from that holy crusade faction against milo brigade right?

I know the difference, are you reading what I'm typing or did you get shit in your eye when you scratched it? Why would a nigger even move to India

It isn't. Our collapse is the natural order. The test of greatness is what follows.

>going to the moon
>technological leap
Was it though?

America and europe arent worth saving, specifically america. Fuck em.

the gov. has allowed a lot of africans to study in the country cz compared to west education is a bit cheaper here.
but the fact is that they are doing the same thing here- selling drugs, spreading aids, and spewing racial hatred bs all over the country.
Asia is next if you west don't stop this cancer of sand niggers!!

It's the blacks and browns who should panic and save it
because without whites, blacks and browns are finished

It's a pretty comfortable place to live, for one thing. If you despise creature comfort for whatever reason, the woods beckon. Go. Live. Carve an empire. Or at least a canoe. We'll be over here. Good luck. Bye.

are you kidding me?
the fountain of knowledge and wisdom dates way back before the dawn of machines.
where are you even living?
way back during silk routes the ideas spread from asia, india, arab and europe to everywhere!
stop being an ignorant!!!
everyone has equally contributed in every step of growth of humanity except sand niggers

>the fountain of knowledge and wisdom dates way back before the dawn of machines.
The akashic record isn't real.

What has America done for the West desu?

That sucks poo, we'll do our best to fend the invaders, I believe we'll make it

the west was doing incredible well until 50 years when all of sacred thing were mutilated,and all values inverted, our task is not to revert the situation to 50 years,its too late , but to plant he seed that wont germine in our lifetime,a dificult battle ahead without hope of seeing the fruit of our efforts.........

we have to fight even if we dont see the light our grangrandchildren they will see and that all i care.

FIGHT

>>rescued Da Jooz from Hitler
pass
>>just about managed to hold Communism off for long enough that it fell apart
we're literally watching its corpse rise from the grave and shamble into backyards across the world
>>saved South Korea
Briefly, give you that. Didn't' they have some corrupt queen deal that got dumped in the memory hole?
>>eradicated Smallpox
And Polio! But hard to eliminate diseases when so much international travel now...poor refugees...
>>went to the moon
Whatever we're doing on, in, or past the moon is never gonna be public knowledge so we just get another 100 years of disappointment, maybe some token space tourism, before realizing what kind of crap we had back in 2017.
>>TV
Causes Screen Sickness. Well-established network for keeping people docile and unfocused, with Internet TV usually keeping you lonely to boot!
>>the internet
These are either the "tame" early days, or they'll be remembered as some of the last and greatest digital capers in the lawless time before Black Mirror becomes real somehow
>>the iPhone and competitors
Trendy portable surveillance device that the CUSTOMER pays exorbitant fees to use. Also causes Screen Sickness.
>>MRI scanners
>medicine
Yeah that's not gonna get better for a while. Lots of good research though (ultrasound :^)
>>guided munitions and the small-diameter bomb (if you actually think about it those are insanely good inventions)
Military always ~ 30 years ahead, maybe much more in some areas
>>McDonald's etc (dying of diabetes is a lot better than dying of starvation tbqh)
Diabeetus is a slow torture. Starvation takes a month, tops. Diabeetus is years of losing feeling, pissing all the time, worsening vision, then eventually amputations, infections, and strokes. Who knows what fun new diseases we'll only learn after being exposed to their source for 30 years..

i dont give a shit about the (((west))) but i know what its worth fighting for.

that fight is lost, too late Gerboy

you have enough aids on your own..... no help needed shitheap.... "muh niggers"

>50 years
Don't be a fool. The 50s were the beginning of things; the nuclear family is not the ideal.

The weak shall be culled

We landed on the Moon and created the internet.

Spain was literally conquered by Islam - did the Christians cry and give up? No. They fought back. As the centuries passed they regained more and more land till they got it all.

OP's image is from a TV show about sex and drugs. Fake news.

Please delet meme flag

Take back the future

People will look back at this generation after the nuclear fallout and call it the age of peace.

you might be a nigger if you didn't wake up to advances in civilization yesterday.
#africastartplz

>what has the west or white people done in the last 100
We've all but eliminated war. Fucking war. This is the greatest change since the invention of modern medicine.

Apart from the military-technical apparatus, the world of the ‘Westerners’ has at its disposal only a limp and shapeless substance – and the cult of the skin, the myth of ‘safety’ and of ‘war on war’, and the ideal of the long, comfortable, guaranteed, ‘democratic’ existence, which is preferred to the ideal of the fulfilment which can be grasped only on the frontiers between life and death in the meeting of the essence of living with the extreme of dange

The fundamental principle underlying all justifications of war, from the point of view of human personality, is ‘heroism’. War, it is said, offers man the opportunity to awaken the hero who sleeps within him. War breaks the routine of comfortable life; by means of its severe ordeals, it offers a transfiguring knowledge of life, life according to death. The moment the individual succeeds in living as a hero, even if it is the final moment of his earthly life, weighs infinitely more on the scale of values than a protracted existence spent consuming monotonously among the trivialities of cities. From a spiritual point of view, these possibilities make up for the negative and destructive tendencies of war, which are one-sidedly and tendentiously highlighted by pacifist materialism. War makes one realise the relativity of human life and therefore also the law of a ‘more-than-life’, and thus war has always an anti-materialist value, a spiritual value.

There's a large proportion of young "conservatives": something on the libertarian/fascist/natsoc scale who believe in "working together" "unite"
I know someone irl who thinks being human suggests that one is morally bound to assist his fellow human, and he identifies as "alt-right"
Saw on a thread about Christmas caroling meet-ups someone suggested handing out gifts to the homeless.
I believe in meritocracy. The emotionally unstable/criminal will eventually make themselves extinct.
Sup Forumstards who believe in assisting the weak-willed and feeble-minded (just because they're white?): your generosity is misplaced and will go unappreciated+enable criminals to commit more crimes.

the people of the east have soul, and the east hates it

the most creative, soulful people i have ever known have all been whites of above average intelligence and japanese. the whites either get crushed in the corporate machine or live a more meager life and keep their spirit intac.t

the japs ALWAYS get their souls crushed by their culture. you could be japanese mozart, and for your first concert, nobody would attend except for a few talent scouts. you would be taken into an agency. there, they would forbid you from dating, force you to wear heavy makeup when recognizable in public and adopt a fake name and purposefully make yourself ugly and dishoveled when not "yourself", and only say what they might approve of, without telling you exactly what that is (so tread carefully). they would look through your compositions, tear them up accusing them of being too strange and unlikely to sell, and then hand you THEIR compositions, actually rehashed and recycled shit, and tell you to perform that with their specific interpretation of soul and passion. then you would go on TV and play their piano, done up in their makeup, playing their songs, to their standards, while some fake TV host in an overlay said "sugoii sugoiiii kanpeki desh! suteki des neeee! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!". the people flip the channel and watch some idol anime instead, because their 3 minute break from work is more valuable than that.

meanwhile, white mozart plays at his first concert. his friends attend. they spread the word and more people attend. white mozart's fellow whites think that mozart is great because he is mozart, and give him relatively massive amounts of creative freedom. at the height of his career, he performs his songs on his piano to his standards and the people genuinely love it.

eastern culture is stifling.

if that's what we need to stave off degeneracy then I want the west to fall and rise again over and over again for the rest of time

The weak-willed and feeble minded make up the vast majority of any population and many of these who believe themselves to be otherwise. Make serfs of them if you aren't one of them; they can be kept in check if things are structured correctly.