This is getting a movie

>this is getting a movie
>I found this out on a random Google search instead here because you fags only want to talk about moe and your waifus

faggot op

Posts like this should get you public bans.

I heard about it on Sup Forums.

Do you expect us to talk about it every fucking day until release even though there's nothing new to talk about?

So, didn't this Blame! get a 3DCG TV thing or an OVA and it wasn't very good? What are the chances that the movie is better? I dunno, I don't keep up with this stuff.

they should make Abara Anime,
not Blame

btw Polygon is a shit

Cibo is best girl.

>not knowing blame!

Why has the first Master Edition went out of print so quickly? Fucking Vertical.

>Abara
This.

Also a crossover of it with Blame!, Bio-Mega and Knights of Sidonia.

blame! threads are not that rare actually

I've seen like 4 or 6 Blame, or Tsutomu Nihei threads on Sup Forums this year alone, and they usually die out quickly

well you talk about the same moeblobs every fucking day

fuck you all

What should i expect from this manga?

Architectural structures so huge you can't comprehend them
Expansive landscapes so huge you can't comprehend them
lots of shading and detailed work
derp faces that purposefully look off putting and inhuman
Cybernetic eldritch abominations
and a bit of dialog.

You can thank the shitshow Sidonia for that.

Sounds weird

picked the fuck up

I really wanted that manga to be good, I haven't gotten too deep into the manga, but I watched the anime which was pretty alright.

It still sucks about the manga though.

I just remembered I have a small folder of his work, I'll just post some of that.

Holy Fuck

NO lie, i would read an NGE manga if it was in that art style, holy fuck.

for maximum Waifu points they should just make a Blame! Gakuen anime

I still don't understand the plot to this, and I understood Blame! for the most part during my first read.

It's actually pretty sad, if you follow the author on Twitter or other media where he talks about it. Basically, he was incredibly hopeful and excited about Sidonia as a world and the character and everything, and had all kinds of hazy plans for where to take it. But his daughter made a comment to him like, 'Why can't you just make something exciting like Shinjeki' or something along those lines. He made jokes about it at the time, and kept working, but it really stuck in his mind and drained away his enthusiasm more and more. A single harsh joke from his daughter pretty much killed Sidonia for him.

He should've made a oneshot for her or something, I know its his daughter, but you can't let some dumb girl weigh in on your artistic preferences.

iirc this is from the Abara one-shot?
I remember it being about some guy hunting down weird parasite monsters in a suit made of said parasites?
Its been a long while since I read it.

What am I looking at here?

>Sup Forums is STILL somehow one person
Keep up the faggotry, OP.

a Guy in a Biological power suit of some kind fighting a tentacle birdskull alien

Is that in Blame or Sidonia?

Sidonia, I'm just posting a folder with Nihei's stuff in it, I haven't really organized it yet.

That wasn't OP, but I am.
Take a look at catalog and tell me how many waifushit and moeblob threads you see. Then tell me again how only one person is constantly talking about the same shit all the time.

Despite what many say, I actually like Nihei's minimalist style that he's been playing around with recently.

His stuff in the later parts of sidonia can vary in quality, but I liked that "Land of the Dolls" One-shot that he released recentls

In your defense, OP. People are still talking about if Homura did something wrong or not.

This is probably one of his better "All White" sc

This is another good one too.

why is the resolution so tiny though, is there no hi rez available

Sorry, most of these were saved from here or google.
I'm not even sure where Nihei posts his stuff, thought I would bet twitter is the best option.

what a shame

I really want to use his a work as my desktop wallpaper

It has been discussed before faggot.

Cibo is my waifu and sanakan is my daughteru

I dislike this one because it's hard to make sense of it.
Whereas some of his darker artwork is very clear so you can just enjoy it without having to pick apart details.

nice commie block

You could check online, manga sites usually have bigger images.

>I dislike this one because it's hard to make sense of it.
I totally understand that, it took me a while to get used to that style to be honest with you, but if he was more consistent with it and drew like this more often it could work very well.

to add on to that other thing I said he could also use more defined lines like in this page.
However it lacks a lot of shading, or any for that matter.

Best Girl

Well if you stop complaining like a faggot and tell us what the manga is about maybe people will get interested.

The later half of this year disturbingly lacked Blame threads

>those trips
ow the edge

sorry about this page's quality

that one shot was kick ass

This piece doesn't really feels gloomy. It honestly has an almost biblical grand vibe to it. I'm not sure what he was going for, but he either failed horribly or succeeded.

It really was, Biomecha is something that's rearely done, and the whole Giger-esque aesthetic they had was amazing.

>The madman found a way to use garter straps.

What is this one from?

And this?

It was probably intentional, I haven't gotten to that part of the manga, but if he's gonna continue to portray Tanikaze as a saviour then it works.

I believe both are from Biomega, I haven't read more than 3 or so chapters and that was a few years ago.
iirc it had something to do with cybernetic zombies, or some plague?

Nihei learned to be efficient and environmentally friendly.

I'm sorry. First just looks so much more captivating like I just want to peer into the depths of the first scene.

While the second just seems so upfront and plain.

I'm taking a break, I'll be back to dump Land of the Dolls one-shot in a few minutes though

i think they are rare because they are harder to drawn than standard robot, because they got more curse

Hihei armor and bio mechanical design are top tier

thay make his bio mech readable

early Sidonia art got more black, i found it hard to get into than mid and late Sidonia

white corlor have a aerospace, space opera feel. it is clean and efficient like how living in space should be

I really wish he could have put it on hiatus for a while maybe he is instead of finishing it half-assed, but shit needs to print and make money.

I would a Season 3 of the anime with anime original ending so hard. Or a spinoff video game featuring Hiroki.

>a spinoff video game featuring Hiroki.
>we will never play a Sidonia game from FROM Soft that plays like Armored Core

I was actually thinking about Zone of the Enders for fast mechs fighting in space. I love AC but it basically exclusively plays in environments with gravity.

I really want to shear placenta off a gauna with a wrist cannon just before piecing its true body with a kabi spear while going fast.

>Zone of the Enders
This could work as well, but I think AC's control scheme could work in a Zero-G setting, or at least ACE's control scheme.

I was thinking about it again, and it would make sense to have an AC style energy bar on the side for higgs particles. Boosting and firing your higgs cannon drains energy, so there's resource management involved while maneuvering around space.

>boosting too hard at a target only to miss sends you flying at high speed away from the target, making you have to boost even harder in the opposite direction to fly back at it because there are no air brakes in space

>tfw 100SOS physical book never

>oishii, killy-kun?

here we go

It's not fucking minimalism; it's lack of detail.

Well, it's not wrong.