Is it safe to say "Kill all Women" yet?

Is it safe to say "Kill all Women" yet?

Only if you're Muslim.

One day there'll be a serious case study on the disenfranchisement of mens of the early 21st century, and Sup Forums and those posts will be the primary sources

wouldn't that be incitement to commit murder? you wouldn't want to get in trouble for LARPing on Sup Forums, wouldya?

then they turn 40 and kill themselves

Fuck now I wanna do it.

Be my guest user,

Ive said worse fucking things here.

You can't say "kill all women" if I can't say "rape all women" .

This world is fucking hell . God save the fourth Reich.

That's a suspiciously cheap 3 carat diamond...

Completely underrated

They're already killing you and yours with STDs

or you could just not marry her and laugh that she ends up alone because of this

Go back to AVFM asshole! MGTOW! Virgin! Loser! Faggot!

For real though, gynocentrism is evolved into us. As long as women can vote, white knights will continue to be voted into office.

Why would any man want to get married

I dont care for women. I just watch anime love dramas while,belching a 40 liter beer

A virgin made this.

Someone want to get that phone?

I mean, she's not really wrong. Women want men who can provide for them.

>implying men shouldn't be paid a dowry for taking on a useless eater
REACTIONARY REVOLUTION WHEN?

They dont need a fancy ring retard

If marriage is business and she expects the man to bing the startup capital (shiny things), then what exactly does she bring to the table?

> Paying $3,500
> For a rock.
> To fund a multi billion dollar industry.

A woman who is this financially illiterate has no business talking about investments.

Finally some real questions.

If you want marriage run like a business, you get a fucking steel ring with no rock in it, if you get a ring at all, to cut costs.

This is the life you wanted, thot.

>Why black men like white women better - the pic

Correct. This is kind of crypto-traditionalist. Because in accepting the transactional nature of marriage is the implicit acceptance of traditional gender norms: the woman exists to make sandwiches and suck dick, and the man is buying her with a lifetime of financial support, of which the ring is proof of credible capacity to provide.

Of course, if the wife doesn't supply sandwiches and blowjobs on command then she is reneging on her part of the contract. I doubt the thot in the OP recognises this, but she does better than most in recognising the existance of the contract.

Exactly, that's why I won't marry a woman who won't give me her youth. If you marry a 21+ woman, she's a whore.

FUCK (((OFF)) TUMBLR

what's more, diamonds aren't even that rare, the market is tightly controlled to artificially make the prices ridiculously go high

thanks, anglos

>censoring the name
you're as worthless as she is, OP

A soy boy soothed his HPV-tingled nerves by typing this with his delicate feminine fingers

She recognizes only one side of the contract, which is a bigger problem than not understanding the contract at all

No but that's one of many signs that women will pay attention to in order to determine if you can provide for them. Autist.

Kids, supposedly.

Exactly.

that's unfortunate. i despise your comment about killing all women, and have reported you to the FBI. good day, sir.

Go away

Wew another fbo report for me. What do I win?

>Talking about the "third eye" as if she has any fucking idea what she's talking about
>unabashed materialism

scold's bridles when

Its like a business? So prenup it is

>marriage is a business
>a business where you lose money annually, year-over-year

>YAAAS SLAAYY
I can hear it all the way through my broadband...

She's not wrong. Marriage has always been a trade. Men give security, women take care of house and children.
Nowadays the investment is not profitable and too risky if you are a man. You'll have to pay for her shit while cooking your own meal if you get a shit woman (which is mostly likely). So the market will regulate itself by introducing robot waifus.

Don't marry a woman that doesn't bring money to the marriage.
She is right but she is wrong in think that money is a one way street.

If there is only love then just live together.

you really think a vagina wont wear out from regular use ?
hahahaha

>buy a worthless rock from a jew that charges x10000 the price it should be for me to show off to my other roastie friends
why would I want to marry such a materialistic whore who believes in Jewish trickery

Iv said to kill the us president. It's Sup Forums. They don't care as long as it's anonymous and can't go viral. Also "everything posted here is a fiction and only a fool would take it seriously".

You arnt a fool, are you?

Someone is asking for another "No hymen, no diamond". The last time it was kinda hilarious to see the reaction on the social media.

Nah if I get a wife she will be my sex slave and zi will tie her up in my basement and force her to watch anime with me and shove wierd toys I kept since I was just a child and shove shit in her holes. Thomas the train engine will finnaly get some action

Nah user, some cunts just look like that!

I agree with her. She knows what she's talking about and I bet she'd make a good partner. The women who don't view it as a business or compromise are the ones you need to look out for.

3 paychecks rule

t. former apprentice jeweler

Controlling the market doesn’t make the price high, retarded costumers make the price high.
If everyone stopped buying diamonds for a few months, the prices would come tumbling down.

It’s marketting, not resource management.

I can tell you that I wrecked my exgfs vagina by shoving random shit in her hole. One time I stuck a Nerf RPG in there and got it half way until she begged me to stop. Her cunt was all weird looking after so I dumped her

No and fuck off. The feminozation of men caused women to be like that. That's why it is mandatory for al Sup Forumsacks to lift, clean their rooms and est healthy. If you are a good man (good man=/= "good guy" meme) you will find a good woman. Right now you are doing exactly the same as she is doing= complaining on the internet instead of working on becoming a good man. Not for the sake of a woman, but for your own. Once you become a good man, you will find a good woman.

I'm buying a house with my gf first. After that at some point we will marry. When I say "buy" I mean buy outright.

Only retards get rings before have somewhere to live.

desu you should get a prenup anyway. Never know when a bitch will decide the deal isn't good enough and then leave you with the bill.

I have a wife and 6 kids

You want Sup Forums or /hc/ mate

Well, the probability that you will get a woman that is solely for fucking is way higher than finding a woman with traditional values who has her main interests in caring for husband and children.

>using virgin as an insult
Spotted the cunt

Was being sarcastic. Thanks for that though lol.

In this case I think it'd fair to call anyone who takes that picture seriously "virgin". It's up to you if you are insulted by it or not.

I will have kids but they will never see their mother until holidays and birthdays. She will be all mine and the kids cant have her... No one can. Me, my wife, and my supersoaker rpg are all alone in the basement

Which she then claims was signed under duress ("he wouldn't marry me if I didn't!") and the (((judge))) throws it out.

You win an all expenses paid trip in the party v&!

Oh wow, another cunt?

Read this, cunt:

That's why you get the jewiest lawyer. Screw over some rotten cunt and a jew at the same time.

This is the one I used on her btw

She's a nigress not a woman tho.

Yeah its a business alright

But I don't know any business where for no reason one part has the right to 50% of the shares and other assets (read: children) on practically all cases even if you brought practically 100% of the shares to the venture

That is a shitty business and thus not worth investing on it

>pic related: the kind of cunts that write this shit and you should avoid

what a dumb gold digging nigger

And is your wife a good woman? Because you saying "is it safe to say kill all women yet" you look pretty frustated my dude. Just educate your kids to not be degenerates and to be hard workers. Who cares a what a roastie on facebook says about marriage when right now she is riding the cock carousel and by the time she realises nobody wants to marry her it would be too late.

It's NERF or nothing.

I have a husband and 6 wives actually

Obvious bait post. A 1ct ring is around $5k. 2ct around $20k. No 3ct ring is going to sell for 3.5k in any country. The reason why this triggers pol is because everyone on this board is an unmarried virgin

>hard workers
Wrong. Never work hard, always work smart.

I laughed and woke my gf

Time to get the supersoaker

I had sex with a girl once, it wasnt fun and she was to small and I heard something go crack in there. I ran away and never heard from her again... Like seriously I wonder if she died

Find a woman that is ok with not supporting the diamond jews.
Diamonds are a massive scam anyways, there's so many better gemstones, and buying a shitty copy engagement ring at a shitty jewelry chain store is the last thing anyone that actually cares should do. Get something special, like an antique ring that has some charm and meaning to it, something that's well crafted, maybe a beryl, corrumdum, topaz, a tanzanite or tourmaline. There's so many other gemstones that are much more interesting than diamonds and can look just as brilliant.
A ring shouldn't be some stupid bullshit you just buy at a jewelry store, it should be something special and with meaning to both individuals in the relationship.

You don't even know what the different parts of the pussy are called lol

I try to do both but ok
That's what i mean by working hard

A rostie posted this

Jesus, that's so disgusting.

This is my wife, please dont stare... Please.... Dont....stare

>Disney messed up y'all's heads with the 'happily ever after' phrase
>Disney
She's so well read. Attributing the traditional prose to Disney marks her as mighty amoungst the mutt.
Her whole thing is a long winded way of saying "I am a prostitute AND an idiot"

I wish they would, but they so rarely do

>Married man here, wife is happy.
>Got her some less then 1ct
>Force her to save money.

Woman in picture wont be married if dont change her mind.
Woman should shut up

>Her cunt was all weird looking after so I dumped her

Those threads are so retarded.

>gets up and walks normally between sofa and table

Poor fucking effort

Once artificial wombs are perfected they will be hunted for fun

It's not so much about the ring itself but about the price. Women literally will judge your love by how much money you spent on them. Even if I agree with you, in the eyes of a woman a diamond is worth much more because her subjective feeling tells her that the price was higher. Blame the diamond industry for its marketing.

Money is not the currency of the business of marriage.

Trust is.

Stupid roastie cunt.

Be honest that part scared the shit out of you

Only if you're retarded OP.

Only if you're retarded.

This is my wife.

Sounds comfy as fuck, senpai

Christ, what's the fucking point of a prenup then?

Pierre Mon ami don't eat the roast have some squab instead. At least hundreds of dicks haven't ejaculated into your pidgeons

Diamonds have value based on quality, type, cut and size.
As Im always telling them, it's not only size that matters

But thats my wife...wait...is Angel cheating on me?