>Proj Veritas - Wash Compost hidden agenda 11/27/17
youtu.be/Tf_Wcnyaak8
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #41 (Thanksgiving Message) 11/23/17
youtu.be/iQE1ZFWJMcM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >> →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-nyt/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-nyt/index.html
youtu.be/5z0rLtaPRFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzptrxgmf8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversity is our strength!
also fuck splitters

AWOOOOO youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

>terrorizing
those are some hard working beaners

>Laws that are for national security and sovereignty being enforced is terrorism

>terrorizing

MAGA
What is their point?

>"The Marines made us yell 'Geronimo' when we jumped out of planes + that didn't offend me either"

When will the curse hit Joe? His son got a fractured skull but he didn't get the hint. He needs to be hit hard. For Lori

Hey faggots. Check out CNNs top story right now.

cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-nyt/index.html

>Trump still questioning Obama's birthplace is just one of several instances The Times pointed to as examples of the President's reliance on "manufactured facts," as the newspaper reported Tuesday.

LMFAO! Desperation smells so sweet.

>get a new chair
>blokes take it apart to get it in
>put it back together myself
>realize they took a part away with them

Please archive or screenshot unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-nyt/index.html

NORGE BOT NO!

Then what would you do?

KEEP CURRENT THREAD BUMPED BUT USE THE MORE BUSY THREAD LINKED BELOW FIRST:

MAGA

Be sure to keep this recycle thread bumped.

Nice

>Joe is actually scared of libel
Fucking pussy

kek

How do you think holidays are around pic related house?

>Stephen: "Merry Christmas, Alec."
>Alec: "Happy Holidays, Nazi! Drumpf!"

MOVEMENT

Got it

>the slippery slope doesn't exit dude

Good morning anons, it's a beautiful winter's morning here in the UK. I'm looking forward to some top Trump liberal BTFO-ing bantz today!

Awoo~
Real Awoo Hours~

Fuck. It's really hard to be high-energy at 4 in the morning.

Asnoozement bump~

Shrooms aren't what they're cracked up to be
First of all, acid is better.
And if you wanna take a shit and wonder why is there shit all over your thighs
Be my guest

Finally, an edit without the gay jew in it

Hi /ptg/,
aren't you tired of slurping Drumpf's cum on a daily basis?

Are you still here? Were you planning on sticking around for a bit longer?

hi, leftypol

MAKE CHRISTMAS GREAT AGAIN

>youtu.be/5z0rLtaPRFk

>people sour over outsider candidates

And yet people like Handel, Gianforte and Moore have all taken the stage with gusto and ease while establishment guys like Gillespie and that bitch who ran for New York Mayor have crashed and burned

Are you talking about the Democrats? If so, sounds good to me. Let Democrats move back to their cancerous establishment with their retarded identity politics. Bernie is a retarded communist who would get trashed in a real election but the one thing he gets right is that economic issues have been the important issues for at least a decade now, not dumb fucking social issue bullshit.

MAGA

>leftypol
lol, get a life nigger. there's a whole world outside of your drumpf or killary

Shitty weather.

It's almost like the concern shill's stated logic is entirely backasswards. My noggin is a joggin.

Why are you ashamed of where you're from? Don't worry, you will kill those nazis yet!

>gutted state department
>state department literally bloated by more than 20,000 new hires under Obama
>after the department had ballooned under George "compassionate conservative" Bush as well

desu I should have worked to graduate college faster since I wanted to work in the foreign service. Oh well.

kek

I still don't think they realize how much damage they did to themselves with the pussyhat bullshit.

They seem upset.

Kim Jong Un now has a ballistic missile that can reach Washington DC

In other news, Kim Jong Un was nominated for an award for Humanitarian Of The Year.

why did you post that image of the guy who kept calling trump a narcissist?

yeah, i'm literally shaking now...

>be president
>literally have the power to find out whether obongo was a real american or not

Though his birthplace theoretically wouldn't matter since "natural born" can also be interpreted to mean "one of your parents was a citizen".

But we all know in reality Trump just talks shit to fuck with people and get liberals reeeeeeing while he slashes tens of thousands of bureaucrats and crushes Obama's operatives within the administration trying to slow Trump down.

Trump is a moron lol

Fills my liberal heart to know he is the best you guys could do and watching you pretend to still support him despite all his obvious extreme flaws fills me with joy.

You guys must be dying inside because of how bad he's been. hahahahhaahhaha

I'm shivering when I think of bringing down antifa's wrath on me tbqh, best be on my best behavior around them

He president's like an armored cav officer is taught to fight. "De L'audace, Encore De L'audace, Et Toujours De L'audace". Disruption. Shock. Force Displacement. Break'em up, make'em run, gun them down on the charge.

>leddit spacing being used almost every other post
boomers go

Are they back?

You jest, but he's been at rest for years, and all his abilities are out of cooldown. He'll see you on the PVP shard, n00b!

It's other kind, mostly journos and regular underage bullshitters.
I think AJ put some of his people too and they glow in the dark like the feds.

Do you mock the great quickshot?

>MAINSTREAM

If you watched the Navajo Code Talkers ceremony yesterday, in full, you realized how very brief, casual, and inconsequential was the comment that began the political destruction of Elizabeth Warren (using the media as unwitting agent).
>This man is truly a shitposting genius, he's not just master of the game, he's writing the fucking rules.

>MEHTHEOUR

I didnt know the FBI visits leftypol.

He's pretending the "grab em by the pussy" tape isn't real. Is this real life?

>According with a person familiar with the conversation
kys

They are children trying to outwit one of the greatest shitposting geniuses of our time, the results are predictable(Pic related)

>current president exerts his right to appoint the leaders of each federal organization
>"reee muh big banks"

See the funny part about the Great Recession is that it didn't just happen because banks are evil meanies but because the government actively encouraged/forced them to make bad loans to dumb niggers and illegals who couldn't pay them back

It's almost like discriminating against niggers with bad credit is sound economics

so, it's been a year, and they literally ran out of material? recycling THIS nothingburger?

Yeah, he's an idiot, and you faggots lost your entire ass to him. And the courts, and all of your money, and lobbying power, and you're party is in flames.

He's a moron, sowhat does that make you, cupcake?

NOOOO NO NO. Wouldn't dream of it! Motherfucking tier-1 operator, he is.

He thinks 52% of women voted for him too

History is written by the Victors. It's not new,
or even complicated.

I don't believe you, user. You will have to answer to my crew about those posts of yours

>Trump will fill as many judicial appointments in the next year as the previous 9 presidents combined

So going back 57 years to 1960 when JFK was elected. That's how massive Trump is going to change the judiciary in just the next year. And then there's still more judges who may retire or die in the 6 years after that, opening the door for further renovations to the judiciary.

"hurr hurr Trump is bad", bad for you maybe.

52% of White women voted for him, yes.

They're desperate, and I'm loving every second of it

I need it.

>tfw See colored arrow fins and he gets sniped first.
Bright colors stand out. Blue hair and facial piercings also make them easy pickin's.

But he said 52% of women voted for him

God damn that pic is full of genetic failure. I can't even keep LARPing, fuck it.

670+ in the first four years... Fucking hell!

According to you, hiding behind your memeflag since I'm guessing you're an Australian or a Romanian.

Honestly, Trump at no point denied the authenticity of the tape last year when it was relevant.

They're trying to suggest that he did in order to force it into the news cycle and remind people of it. Possibly even trying to bait Trump into speaking against the fake story by talking about how real the tape is. But nobody cares at this point except the anti-Trump circlejerk.

According to the report

>the impact of President Trump's judiciary will be so wide-reaching it may actually end up outliving me despite me being in my mid-20s

Crazy to think about really

>Tyrone and Deshante get arrested for owning guns with a felony
>Irish nigger runs off because the only people who knew how to use a gun got cuffed
What now fuccboi?

You mock us, but we are many, we are legion, and we WILL come for you

Bannon in Bama

One day. Maybe I should wait until he tweets his denial. I don't even know Access Hollywood, I never met em. Media says I was on a show and on a bus. Fake News!

I don't know. Somebody told me that.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzptrxgmf8s

I wonder what'd happen if they got shot at?

And he said niggers and beaners committed 97% of crimes and the media defiantly shot back that it was only 80% of crimes. Big fuck deal.

Where are we at with indictments, pedos, Mueller? I want fireworks and swamp drained.

> you now remember Kennedy was appointed to the Supreme Court by Reagan