Manami was and is totally right, brother and sister shouldn't love each other

Manami was and is totally right, brother and sister shouldn't love each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/a/search/username/dutchguy/page/99/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know right like why would he want to fuck his bitch sister when he had 3 best girls dying for his dick like what the hell is wrong with him

DELET

Wrong.
REMOVE MEGANE

That doesn't stop her from being worse than Kirino.

She becomes in Best Girl when beat up that blonde cunt bitch of kirino

I want to marry Manami and create a righteous and respectable family with her.

Then your daughter and her younger brother do the dance to the tune of incest.

Manami a shit.

She was right, but for the wrong reasons.

Only people who are interested in incest are those without sisters.

The only people who have little sister fetishes don't have little sisters. If you do, you need to kill yourself

*Only people who aren't interested in incest are those with ugly sisters

Thank you for posting. This board desperately needs a new me and I don't have time to keep up anymore. Cleanse this degenerate board of kirishits.

You are HIM. KYS.

Based Geert will save you
Even though you're an autist
Manami a shit

Just ignore him. All this time, and he's still salty. If that's actually him, I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself

This is deeper than most actual anime villian keikakus

Saying stuff like "I love my brother" and "I'm gonna marry brother when I grow up" are actually quiet normal at young ages. By making it seem like a forbidden feeling, which lead to repression of said feelings, Manami is actually responsible for the events that transpired.

In trying to remove a "rival"which is fucking ridiculous anyway, that she would think of a 12 year old imouto as a rival she not only created her worst enemy, but she also completely removed herself from the running. She was grandma-zoned the moment she encouraged Kyou to be lazy

How are you still alive?

Manami is the most well-written OreImo character. She is a shit, but she is a well-written, interesting shit.

foolz.fireden.net/a/search/username/dutchguy/page/99/

June 6, 2013 was a fun day.

>Wait. I am busy crying right now. I'll be right back.
>Weeeelp, my hand is bleeding like a fucking kirino's pussy after being raped by the ten huge niggers she takes every day. I want to KILL that stupid FUCKING whore.
>Thank you. I don't have any words for the sheer amount of emotions that are flushing over me. I've been completely immobilized since I sat down and started crying. I'm surprised I can still read. I have such an enormous headache right now. (In response to a post, containing a picture of Manami with the word "semen" subtly shooped on her lip, pretending to empathize with him)

I miss those halcyon days.

Please don't make fun of me over past happenings, I now have tempered my emotions
I still love Manami and hate Kirino, but I now can handle myself better, even though I still must deal with strong emotions due to my autism.

You reap what you sow

>I can't see Kirino's face right now or I'll start crying again.
>I could write 8 pages full of my fucking hatred with pictures of bayonets and the manga and LN on fire.
>No. Jesus. Why are you doing this? What is WRONG with you? Seriously, I'm not even kidding now. What the _FUCK_ is wrong with you? What could make a person so hideously malicious? I know I said I wouldn't talk to you anymore, but I'm drunk now. Why? Why, man? Why? Just fucking kill yourself. You live has ABSOLUTELY no meaning.

Haha yeah those were the days. I wish I could go back. Sup Forums was the best time of my life.

I'm better now, I promise.

Please stop it, that makes me very sad.

True

I'm on my phone and don't have any Manami pics saved on it. This shitter isn't me. I'm as autistic as I've always been. Just more bitter with less free time and more money.

The salt will never be as real again. I really do with he would either fuck off or kill himself, though

And that's why you're the fake.
I have changed for the better.

>Welp, time to buy the last two volumes. I'll do it tomorrow and when I get back home they should both be there waiting for me, getting ready to be burned.
>Oh. my god. I just bit my hand so hard that I'm actually bleeding right now. Are you happy? I bet you are. Fucking ASSHOLE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE> DIE> IDE DIED IDEDIDE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. LEAVE ME ALONE!

He suffers from what I like to call 'Wrong Romantic MC'
He'll have one or more girls that'll be madly in love with him, but he'll chase after one girl that is downright horrible to him in nearly every way.

Maybe one day I'll work up the courage.

Signing off now I had too much to drink

All this happened because the brother found one of her games just laying on the ground. If only he never found that thing.

He never would have met the love of his life, and would have stayed as apathetic and lazy. Kirino never would have come out of her shell, neither of them would have met Neko or Saori, and Kirino would have gone to America and Kyou wouldn't have cared enough to get her back.
They're lucky he found her game

But it sounds like actual life right. Besides, manami would do something to perk him up and kirino might have found a kewl american with a cute sister idk.

Manami never stood a chance, though. Sakurai would have won before she did, Kyou never held ANY kind of romantic feelings for Manami.

She played herself though. If she let things go on normally she'd have won eventually, but her lack of self esteem and jealousy made her meddle and fucked everything up.

Manami a best. She literally caused Kirino to fall in love with Kyousuke.

this
>tfw the thousands of orgasms kirino and kyousuke have shared are all thanks to manami

She should be praised as a heroine, not an evil villain, for initiating the purest form of love & the greatest love story ever told.

Man, making Manami into an evil mastermind who manipulated the siblings all their lives was a really dumb idea. A romcom doesn't even need a master keikaku, dealing with their deeply traditional family and the stigma of a taboo relationship would have been interesting enough.

I feel like their parents would accept their relationship. Even the dad, since he's just tsundere.

It might take a while for them to reconcile the idea that their son impregnated their daughter in their nightly lovemaking sessions, but i'm sure they would get over it when they met their adorable grandkids, and saw how happy the family was

I consider these 100% canon

Oreimo truly is the greatest source of dokidoki

Isn't 8man a siscon?

>KYS.

Fuck off

>hands in imouto's hoodie
Kawaii.

I call it shitty writer's syndrome

it goes something like this
>Ima gonna write an incest LN
>better introduce some side chicks so I can pad the story
>oh shit any of the side girls are better than the sister and make more sense as love interests
>should I I chose one of them for the ending?
>hurr durr fuck that ima gonna write the incest end even tho it doesn't make any sense anymore

Fuck you my sisters worked as models when young I never EVER thought of them in that way now my cousin that's another story

Kirino was going to win since the first sentence of the first volume. Actually, since the title. The other girls were there just to cash waifu-bait-falling idiots like yourself and eventually be turned down to emphasize the superiority of the imouto.

>when young
That's the reason.

Sisters must be bapped!

Yes, with a dikku

baps should be illegal

>tfw you will never turn your cute imouto into a drooling trembling mess as you pound her ass with your genetically compatible dick

Do baps counts as domestic violence?

Truly one of the worst feelings

>no one will ever love you enough to go through such an elaborate plan to emotionally exploit you

did kyousuke go too far this time?

Mind breaking is perfectly acceptable when it's done with the one you love

>not going the full way
Your mindset is not one of a loving and caring onii-chan

Why is everyone in this show so shit? Manami, Kirino, Kuroneko, Kyousuke, Ayase, all of them. Is there one good character?

Is he ok? That doesn't look healthy.

You're taste a shit

Kanako, Kirino and Ayase are the only good oreimos

>Ayase
>shit

It was one of their more enthusiastic sessions of life counselling. He's fine, he'll just be tired when they're done

>implying

sex addiction is real and impacts non-siblings and siblings alike

Siblings keep it quiet, and non siblings learn to deal with it, because their friends are happier than they have ever been

Even a sexual tyrannasaurus like Kyou is gonna be tired sometimes. Rest assured, however tired he is, it goes double for Kirino. She may be an athlete, but she sure as hell doesn't have his stamina

What are these ntr edits?

Convenient 'censoring'

>censoring
His dick shows through the transparent speech bubble

'censoring'

Not a bad hog either.