Flip Flappers

Does nobody like Papika anymore?

DIEHARD DOGFAG REPORTING

Her "I've loved you since the day you were born" quote really touched my heart.

Can Yayaka save the show from how bad it's become?

IT'S NOT HER FAULT. BLAME IT ON HISAYA.

Sorry, but the last episode confirmed Yayaka being the best girl.

I think almost everyone preferred Coconuts and Dog at first, but eventually came to realize Yayaka is the best.

but she just did in episode 12

No. If you like Yayaka, that means you must hate Papika. There's just no other option.

COCONA IS MINE

She wasn't adored before, and now it's the worst girl of the season. Why would anyone like her?

>start off as the enemy and playing second fiddle to the new girl
>becomes abandoned by her organization
>sacrifices herself for Cocona
>fights off the twins
>motivational speech to bring Papika out of depression
>achieves henshin

Is this the biggest anime uncucking in recent memory?

DELET THIS

Papika is objectively best girl, but I still like Cocona more.

Poor Yayakat is pretty much irrelevant now.

Every damn dogthread gets occupied by catfags. I'm outta here.

Nobody likes the entire show anymore.

>every character is undeveloped and shallow
>the story is a bunch of nonsense
>the animation is bad and easy to make fun of
>bland soundtrack
>extremely unfulfilling ending
>loads of plotholes
>pedophilic yuribaiting platonic maternal love in place of character interactions

Flip Flappers was a mistake. WAOTY.

>past few episodes have been Yayaka centered
>Papika hasn't gotten any Papika focused episodes at all, she's still shrouded in mystery
>Cocona's whole doubt arc is justified, considering not only did Papika have a past partner, Papika had a past LIFE
I know the real reason Sup Forumsnons have been dissatisfied with the past few episodes. Its been the odd usurpation of Papika's character and relationship. She went from the lovable, mysterious idiot to "who the heck is this person." Her best friend relationship with Cocona has been somehow changed into a godmother relationship.

Even if the episodes are good, they don't sit well because Papika is in the fucking gutter right now. I don't even think the final episode can fix this, I can't think of an explanation that will make the whole thing not weird.

See? A shit marginal.

Blame the director for neglecting the supporting protagonist resulting in a side character more developed and badass than her. Yeah, I get it, big dramatic backstory reveal in the final episode for maximum drama. Too late, emotional investment shouldn't suddenly spring to life in the closing minutes. Establish the character so I care about her when shit hits the fan.

Iroha best girl.

I love love love love her! Every time when I see her, I get a brand new boner. She's a miracle.

>Iroha best girl
Why did they spend so much time on that cute senpai if they were just going to destroy her and cast her aside?

Is a threesome ending too much to ask for?

She could have become way more than just a plot device to show off DPI memory management.

>because the story isn't told explicitly from one character's perspective I cannot empathize with them

I wonder if she had lost would more people sympathize with her, since she's been fucked with her whole life despite never ceasing to be optimistic and loyal.

Coconuts

>yayaka will never suck your cock
It's just not fair

>Papika is literally as old as Cocona's mother

My inner /u/ doesn't know how to feel about this

The identity continuity between Papika and Papikana ended when she got fucked into a toddler by Mimi the witch.

Cats have barbed tongues. It would be pretty awful.

what are you talking about? They're literally the same person. Papika suffered some amnesia but she regained her memories

I feel I'd be more comfortable with Cocona and an adult than Cocona and an adult trapped in a child's body

If you reach any harder you'll be in 2017, user

Why I can't get past this even with VPN ?

This
I want the show to end with Papika returning to her proper age, both of them acknowledging the gap and sharing a mutual ai ai aishiteru anyways

She says to Salt she's Papika now. She says that she loves Cocona independently of her relationship with Mimi. We're about to see how the two of them met in Mimi's PI when they were toddlers.

Or you know, you could just continue to ignore the show's dialogue.

Just started watching Flip Flappers. I'm intensely annoyed by how many times Papika says Cocona's name. Should I drop it for that reason alone?

Delete cookies.

Yes.

The show gets really bad towards the end anyway.

It's the worst anime of the season, a total mess. Only good to see yurifag tears when het wins again.

It calms down after a few episodes.

What said. Also try refreshing the cache (Ctrl+F5).

>She says to Salt she's Papika now.
She's Papika when Mimi was alive. Papika was Mimi's nickname for her. And in any case Papika and Papikana are the same fucking person

>She says that she loves Cocona independently of her relationship with Mimi
Literally irrelevant. What I find disturbing about this whole thing is not Papika's relationship with Mimi but her age relative to Cocona's

goddamn you're more delusional than trump protestors

TANOMO!

She loved Cocona even before she regained her memories, when she was just a 14 year old girl.

What was the deal with Mimi flipping from yandere mother to sensible life advice, and Papika's implanted memory getting overturned? It's not like she had a complete change of heart, since she actually kept fighting them afterwards.

Do you understand what is identify?

This. It's looking like a trainwreck already.

Duality.
But it's shitty anyways IMO.

Papika best girl

>Sup Forumstard yurifag

There's this evil side to Mimi, because PI magic or some shit.

It's supposedly represent the overprotective mother archetype stemming from the fact how her life was handled because Asclepius, but it was rather poorly built up.

>She's Papika when Mimi was alive. Papika was Mimi's nickname for her. And in any case Papika and Papikana are the same fucking person.
Salt still called her Papikana. She made the distinction to make it clear to non-autists watching that regaining her memories didn't reset her character.
>What I find disturbing about this whole thing is not Papika's relationship with Mimi but her age relative to Cocona's
>it's wrong for a girl to fall in love with someone her own current age if she was actually a cake who got amnesia and magically de-aged, all not on her own accord, and it's especially wrong if she retains those feelings after getting her memories back

Like I thought, you're not looking at things from her perspective, you're thinking about things like sexual morality in a show where a tentacle monster with dimensional powers fused with her daughter.

Here's what you have to look forward to.

Good-Mimi switched with yandere-mother-Mimi as Mimi's main identity in episode 11, but good-Mimi still exists.

Good Mimi came out for a moment. Bad Mimi accidentally lets her good side slip when she gets emotional.

if by "poorly built up" you mean "literally shown taking place in a flashback", sure

Aren't you too old for school?

We should stop talking about being in the same body and instead discuss identity. Papika became a loyal dog when Cocona dug her out of the dicktree jail. That is when the Papika identity started from a clean slate. Her qualities, beliefs and personality are all shaped after that.

Why can't this show be like Episode 5 again? I was genuinely spooked.

If you were Mimi would you really have a problem with your daughter dating this?

>show is praised for its metaphorical storytelling
>people take everything happening like multiple mimis and papika's age painfully literally
>omg the show is bad now

Just more proof that if you want people to consider subtext at all, you cant give them plot as well. Because if there's even a hint of plot, people just stop using their brains.

Is there a new "papika sound" compilation?

I'll do it after ep 13 stay tuned

*episode 3

I'd be jealous because I want to date that.

"Out of nowhere", in a black and white conflict.
Why make the good characters and develop them we you can make then or good or evil?

Hey, it worked for Bubuki Buranki.

Would you let your daughter marry a retard?

I see, thanks

Yes, because if Cocona was my daughter I'd want to date her myself.

> Poorly built up
> Out of nowhere
You guys are forgetting Cocona and Papika constantly switching in Iroha's Deep PI.

She isn't a retard, she reads BIG books for BIG girls.

I still like her, but her late game is a lot weaker than Yayaka's.

*episode 8

Not that people just can't understand, it's more that they don't want because they think it's bad.

Seriously fix your interpolation

That's because Yayaka is the coolest character of the year.

YYK needs a nerf though, I know she was just released with her arcana and they want to sell more of them but she is way too strong right now.

Did someone save the raw data?

That wasn't my reason actually. I think age gap can be great handled properly. (which is what FLFL seems to be doing)

It was just a shock that CocoPapi wasn't the kind of thing I thought it was. I'm over that now. My only remaining misgiving is that I really wish Papika had more development than she's had. At this point, almost the entire last episode will have to have her in the spotlight-- which might be what they've been planning on all along, come to think of it.

It's gonna be a long week before that finale.

>Cocopapi together used all of their power 2v1 and were only barely able to overpower plant loli
>ended up running out of power before being able to finish it off and needed Yayaka to save them
>henshin Yayaka solos revived plant loli in seconds flat
There's really no comparison

Nevermind, found it.

She's a trained fighter though. CocoPapi are just regular nerds like you or me.

If YYK doesn't HENSHIN in final episode I think I might kill myself. Why even go on when best girl doesn't get the ending she has deserved and worked so hard for.

She's just looking at the big pictures of the beetle lawyers.

Blame my autism, I had to do this

Wrong picture. the pic related is original.

It's a parental kind of love. Papika was playing the role of aunt until everything got fucked.

Henshin is cancelled, Mimi won't allow it anymore. She would need to get a wedding dress powerup and fat chance of that happening.

S2 when?

This. Yayaka got her spotlight in 12 because she won't be getting anything on 13. We Cocopapi now

After the two recap movies and the third movie Flip Flappers: Revengeance

Her amorphous is a tear of the goodmimi though. Maybe it's not cancelled.

>third movie Flip Flappers: Revengeance
>not Flip of Flapping

Don't say these things please. YuYu will give YYK the powerup she deserves

Let me tell you what that love is.

Cocona dug poor Papika out of her jail and then Papika
>I owe her my life. She has my undying loyalty.
>Let's be the best friends forever.
>She is my lost love and savior.
>Wow I love her more than a friend now.

Is the power up her fist?

It's the same shit as in any shitty romance in anime and manga. The other person do the bare minimum of kindness and the person falls in love because only she knows "how good" that person is.

Seriously what the fuck was with that preview? If they show us a normal PV next week then it's pretty much confirmed that they ran out of time.

>PV next week
user it's over