RACE WAR GET IN HERE

Did this nigger make us look good though?

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0&feature=youtu.be

I mean the first part made sense, but the second part was gibberish and he was violent. Was he trying to make a point with this? lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JpPPUAH7p0
youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't care! Also you're a faggot! Sage

Fuck all niggers. White people didn't do a goddamn thing, Africa was a backward cesspool, it always will be a backwards cesspool. Niggers are an inferior race. Fact. What has African civilization invented? Accomplished? Built? (Egypt is Egypt, I mean Sub-Saharan nigger Africans).

My favourite part of the song
>The power in the word "Nigga" is a different sin
We shouldn't say it but we do, and that shit's what it is

uhh what?

I like how the second verse he literally blames whites for everything, then says whites blame everyone lmao

>nigger means something diffran when nigger says it
>Gets mad about All lives matter
>muh rasis cops
>muh grandma wuz a slave

then

>Stop blaming everyone else white man!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK THE CATALOG BEFORE YOU MAKE A THIRD THREAD ABOUT THE SAME SHIT YOU TURBONIGGER PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

The other threads are talking about how based niggers are.

Sup Forums has been blacked

Ar..are tt this the guys I am posting with?

holy fuck that was so goddamn corny

OH SHIT

Read the youtube comments. That is way more cringe.

>mixing valid points with "i'm not racist my sister's boyfriend is black"
Good tactics. Nobody in dude's target audience will dare agree with SOME of what the white guy says because it's mixed with shit like that.

>Did this nigger make us look good though?

Yeah he just basically redpilled niggers with all our talking points against blacks

Maybe one will try to change their life

Enjoy the chinese and mexicans

No, I meant the second verse when he got all violent and started talking about fried chicken.

The first part was okay, besides the "I'm not racist cause so and so is black in my family." Tbh I thought the whole song was pretty cringe.

>first verse making some good sense
>second verse he has lashed out against the white man physically within 15 seconds

Was cool until the jew ending

Yeah I felt his side of the story was weak as fuck compared to what he gave to us honestly.

He should have worked a bit harder without having to talk about BBQ and fried chicken like that matters, also his dick suckery of eminem is sad. He does realize eminem is about to put a new album out right? why didnt eminem say do anything sooner? waits until hes dropping a new single and album and shit

>First half: truth
>Second half: just a bunch of nigger excuses

We have come to an understanding.

>my grandmother was a slave

I know how you feel schvartze, my uncle barely survived being gassed 5 times at Auschwitz!

I know I'm going to get a fuck load of flack for this but can we just see that even though he's straight wring about the black portion of the rap for the most part that at least he understands that shit is fucked and he knows that regardless that we are all being divided and played, being an America is just that [AMERICAN] there is not boundaries dividing us unless we let (((them))) I don't give a fuck if you're black or white as long as you can admit you have your own problems and try to fix them, it's all bullshit anyhow we've lost our roots long ago and it does not matter what some black dude raps about or for that matter anything.
IF WE WANT CHANGE WE HAVE TO DO IT OURSELVES! Stop all this finger pointing shit and start fucking up the people that put US Americans in this shitty state Donald was a step in the right direction but it can't end there we have to all pull together and see through this shit come on guys I know ya'll don't really want to go through the literal war against what America was founded upon, Freedom to all and you know what as much as I hate to admit it niggers are here to so we might as well get to fixing everything and not just be baited into race cuckery while (((They))) sit there and laugh at us killing each other over stupid bullshit. (wash me in your hate please) ;-;

Eerily reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=6JpPPUAH7p0

>nigger music

instant liberal bullshit. ignore.

>as long as you can admit you have your own problems and try to fix them
Something a nigger doesn't do. Dindus should not represent Americans. They dont belong here.

Seems like he appropriated eminems style.

>listen to this music goyim
>it will enlighten you

you know what I don't know the dude and I don't care about him but I can still say that it's not in my interest my interest is trying to fix this nation any way I can and if that means co-opting blacks that just that rare thing called a brain then so be it, as I said it's not important it's just the same race baiting bullshit America is a people not just one.

Blacks can’t be part of a civilized culture.

Fuck off and go back to the regular internet.

The first part was the truth. The second was just a bandaid for the upset.

But he did say whites are afraid to lose their own lives so they kill blacks
Which is true.

America was not founded for "freedom of all". No race besides whites, were supposed to have the freedoms that our founders wanted us to have.

Even Abraham Lincoln wanted niggers to go back to Africa, and said so when rumors were circulating about him wanting white women to be with negros.

Niggers are not supposed to be here. Spics and sand niggers are not supposed to be here. Chinks are not supposed to be here, and any race that isn't white isn't supposed to be here.

We can kind of get along with east Asians because they are ethnocentric themselves, don't get into trouble, and work hard... but they don't belong here either. The sick race mixing with them lately is absolutely disgusting, because of fucking weebs. The rest of the races there is no "getting along" with. Our cultures don't mix and will never mix. This will end in either the majority of them starving to death because of a financial collapse or a war.

We will never ever ever ever get along with them. Tribalism is something that is actually natural, and the liberals fighting against it are mentally ill. This is something we need to accept and stop fighting. Embrace the fact that we are a tribe, and work for our tribe not against it.

We don't even have free association anymore. I literally can't own a business and hire who I want because of affirmative action. They are pushing more niggers, muslims, and spics into our neighborhoods too. Same with schools and about every other single place in white countries.

We will never ever work with these people, and the only real solution is complete separation. Meaning, they all go back to the country they belong to.

Whaaat?

kill all niggers

>white people dindu nuffin

Oy vey my shekels are getting boners. More race war plz.

Hi Joyner welcome to Sup Forums. Sorry I've never heard of you before and I don't listen to (c)rap. Judging from the thumbnail you didn't even buy a genuine MAGA cap. Anyway please stop shilling your video here.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w

Totally agree, but it’s never gonna happen. Our only hope is to shut down immigration and try to redpill people here. Frankly though I’d take some right wing poo in loo or spic over those hardcore leftist white soyboys. Even le based black man is preferable to the liberal faggot whites. I know you’re holding out hope that the leftist whites will wake up one day but I don’t think they will.

separate their heads from their body

THEY cause the crime, THEY rape the girls, THEY fucking are the cannibals in africa, THEY are the ones that chant to kill us constantly hile euro people fucking try to save the planet and pay 50% of their income to feed their entire race

there is genetic fuckin proof they're monkeys. euros split the fucking atom.

then the best they muster is some congo bongo beats in rebuttal

fuck them. kill every single last one as painfully as possible. I don't give a fuck anymore. there are no jobs, they're killing us and the stupidest people have the most traction

kill all of them and anyone that dares to help them in the most painful method possible

Lmaooooo

to fucking easy lol

note all you have to do is act all free spirited and all together blah blah blah and that sets people of like no other get you shit straight lol

>tfw I liked the song
Am I degenerate bros? Niggers have always made good music.

Unsage.

It has a really good beat and kicks in the drums at the right time to great effect. The song wouldnt be as good without the video obviously. Would be ignored by everyone.

Seeing that MAGA hat really got peoples dicks hard to view it Im sure

>country is run by whites

>implying this isnt the only scenario that could happen
user, I.