Perfect anime don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aEVGCJxQisE
youtu.be/RbmS3tQJ7Os
youtube.com/watch?v=c0T_-RiNZaY
youtube.com/watch?v=riUXP3Ybeyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH SHIT IT'S A SNIPER, GET THE FUCK DOWN

Vietnamese farmers ain't got shit on the motherfucking Sosunser.

Why did you stop midsentence? This snorefest sure as hell isn't perfect.

>waah there's no fightan or forced drama to keep my incredibly limited attention span engaged

Preferred S2. Don't care for Hotaru & Komari's antics that much and S1 was mostly just those two with everyone else being sidelined way too often for my liking.

I'd say S2 solely for that Bike episode, That episode hit some places.

Both seasons were perfect.

Dude I watch SOL all the time. And this was just boring. I really gave it a try I did but I literally can't watch more than 1 Episode before falling asleep. Maybe that is the point of the show not to be watched in one go if so maybe I should actually give it another try before going to sleep everyday.

Some SoLs click with people and some don't.
Personally Aria bores me to fucking tears, but I liked NNB for whatever reason.

Even liking Hotaru and Komari S2 is infinitely superior. Hotaru especially is much cuter there than in S1, and Komari had a very good episode too.
For what god forsaken reason would someone marathon a healing SoL? This shit is meant to be taken in episodic doses.

It's well-known here that iyashikei anime like Non Non Biyori, ARIA, etc., are best watched one episode per day right before bed, and that watching more than one episode at a time is counter-productive. They're relaxing. That's the point. They're intentionally engineered to deliver the viewer a warm, peaceful and relaxed mood. They're almost exclusively seinen, aimed at working men, providing them with stress relief and relaxation after a long day at work.
NNB might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it succeeds wildly at what it is literally engineered to do to the viewer.

I marathon healing anime all the time, but then I just keep rewatching them.

Non Non Biyori can cure cancer.

Best episode is Renge dressed as the teru teru bozu.

>healing anime

is there a list
i need some healing right now

>Best episode is Renge dressed as the teru teru bozu.
This. Non Non Biyori Repeat episode 4 is the greatest anime episode of all time, transcending its genre by illustrating the beauty of life's simultaneous transience and permanence with a masterfully directed juxtaposition of life and death.

Google iyashikei. Start with ARIA, though.

youtu.be/aEVGCJxQisE

youtu.be/RbmS3tQJ7Os

I want to forcibly impregnate Hotarun.

post yfw flatty-san was alive

Hika-nee carried this show

What will the Non Nons do when they grow up?

Adult Nattsun already got her own spin-off.

Pretty much one of the most overrated anime in recent years, along with Re:Zero and Ping Pong.

How though? It wasn't bad or anything, but the art and animation was lacklustre, the characters were fairly bland and the narrative / humour was pretty run of the mill. Why is this anything more than forgettable?

Sounds like you want to get slapped.

Found the shit eater.

I want to marry Candy Store and have Renge over for visits!

Literally.

>Anime for little girls
>Its actually for pedophiles

>projecting
The NonNons heal me nonsexually.

Don't remind me

Delete this

What's Sup Forums doing here?

no

What is wrong with renge foot in the bottom panel

The Non Nons heal me nonsexually. The Biyoris heal me sexually.

Friendly reminder they were dead through both seasons.

Except Nii-chan.

He's just reminiscing about his youth.

-st

It's not really a case of needing fighting, forced drama or whatever. It is just that underwhelming. I really don't understand all the people praising this show. All the people are going on about how relaxing this show is, yet all I have felt is boredom. After finishing it, I was like, "what was even the point?". I did not feel relaxed at all. In a way, it was more like tiring than anything.

Nii-chan is the one who killed them all, Hikage & her magic devil friend OVA never set-up a timeloop while they try and figure out how to prevent him from doing this

Just wait till you get out of highschool

I love Konomi so much!!!

Nice try, but already got through that. Not like this show requires the life experience and mentality of an adult, anyways.

Reminder that Suguru is the luckiest man on the face of the earth. All that pussy just for him.

Monsters can't be cute.

Isn't this just another azumanga daio clone?

Yeah but it's in the country and has more tacky sentimentality

>waaaah there's not enough happiness in my own life so i need to fill the void with boring anime girls doing "cute" things

it's a fairly solid iyashikei piece that seems to have been many user's first exposure to seinen anime
notice how every single response to any kind of criticism from shitposts to detailed explanations of why similar anime might hold more appeal is "go back to your battle harems Sup Forumstard"

Just wait till you get out of college

Four anime have perfected the SoL genre since Azumanga: ARIA, Hidamari Sketch, K-ON and Non Non Biyori.

Fine, I might have overreacted here. Unfortunately, I am prone to do the ever common mistake of "if I don't like something, it is probably not good". I should not have forced my opinion on others like that, without much to back it up. I'm not sure if my opinion about it will change over time - probably not - but that doesn't mean others cannot enjoy it if they want to.

>being civil and accepting of everyone's opinions
>on Sup Forums

Non Non Biyori is just Kamichu for the foreign market

Just wait till you die.then the secret will be revealed to you

you're saying this like it's a bad thing user

Well, that's how I roll. I know it's kind of unusual here, but who am I to complain about the opinion of others? I am just one of the many anonymous people here. Pretty sure there are stuff I enjoy but others around here not so much, but what does it change in the end? Different strokes for different folks.
I don't like Non Non Biyori (and the whole iyashikei genre, to be fair), so I went and tried to explain why. My explanation wasn't too smooth, that's for sure.

Delete this.

K-On's the only really good one on there.

Oh lord... the bombs are falling from the sky again.

I like Akami ga kill

Haven't watched it, therefore I don't have an opinion about it.

Overused unoriginal meme does not exi-

>boring typical moeshit
Dropped it at episode 7, slow as fuck pacing and doesn't even have interesting comedy like other SoL

Are you implying it's perfect because fat autists kill themselves after watching it?

I don't think it's that bad.

Isekai garbage probably has that effect tho.

>2016
>NNB meme still alive
Cmon Sup Forums

>moeshit

Non Non Biyori is a better anime than Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Please let's just take some more time to appreciate these wonderful girls instead of arguing.

Better Sup Forums than stomaching nothing happening the anime

wwwwwww

welcome to the rice field

Renge more like Rengay

NNB wasn't even that good by iyashikei standards. I think it was only popular because it's a gateway to the genre.

>NNB wasn't even that good by iyashikei standards
This is just not true

You can marry the biyori of your choice, but you're required to live a boring farming life with her there in the country. Deal?

Do we still get sex

boring farming life sex.

but whats stopping me from making sex passionate and fun

being tired from all the farm work.

> not posting videos
youtube.com/watch?v=c0T_-RiNZaY
youtube.com/watch?v=riUXP3Ybeyg

Deal. I'll take Konomi please.
Even better.

a lot of anons seem to have trouble finishing their sentences lat-

Why would you do that to yourself.

Enjoy breeding half-monster abominations with her.

I'd rather stay inside candy shop all day.

Whats the downside here?

Inside the candy shop or "inside" the candy shop?

yes

ok

Because I am in love with Konomi and I want to spend the rest of my life in Biyoriville farming and raising little mosnters with her.