I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY! SLAVERY!

I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY! SLAVERY!

Nigger

Nigger

Is that Kenan? What is this from?

bix nood

Aww man poor kenan looks heavy :(

SNL.

says the french guy whose country will be like 25% muslims and 30% black in 20 years...

Blacks were the ones who sold the slaves though

Muhammad (PBUH) was a white man who had black slaves.

Isn't it unhealthy for Africans to wear that much clothing
They need to go home where they can get around slowly in leaves and shit

I PUT THE SCREW IN THE TUNA I'M SORRY

What I've never understood is why american niggers demand reparations and all these gibs yet blacks in other countries (like Brazil, who imported like ten times more slaves than America did) don't talk about reparations or some other shit.

They know they can't get away with it there.

no one cares you illiterate indian

There's no money in Brazil.

I say disco, you say party. Disco disco

Just like no one cares about Catalonia being a real country

You think it was my idea, my Aussie friend ?

cause brazilians only get sopa de macaco

yet your entire culture is rape babies of Spaniards and autistic mesoamericans

Black slave owners.

When I say white men abolished slavery, niggers need to say thank you.

I say you hypocritical niggers need to stop the modern day slavery. Niggers being enslaved by who?
White people?
Chinese?
American Indians?
Regular Indians?

No...by other niggers. Blue gum African type niggers practicing the nigger of religion, Muh-hammedism.

Now, nigger, you say it.

I say, "slavery"

You say...?

>ifunny.co

This post sounds so 56%

Nigger

Nigers invented soavery and we only enslaved sand niggers

SOrRY

Kek

NIGGER FAGGOT

Why did they even do that?

nigger

Slavery is a good thing. Better life for those low IQ's that cannot otherwise control themselves. Working a farm rather than a ghetto.

GETS SHIT DONE!

WE WUZ
KANGS
WE WUZ
KANGS
WE WUZ
KAAAAAAANNNGGGGSSSSS

YAS QUEEEEN SLAYYYYYYY

nigger

Well yeah? You guys LITERALLY started WW2 so that you could be a nigger run country. You were already taking black Algerians in before that. Your grandfathers were massive cucks.

Even if you weren't a full blown nigger worshiping Muslim tranny you'd still be like half to a quarter-cuckistani because of your shitty lineage.

fpbp

My family's been in the US from the first day it was founded, my great^9 grandfather was a signator on the Declaration of Independence. My family has built more of this country than any nigger today or whatever their mongrel bloodline is from the South. I'll never apologize for shit. Fuck all of them. Get a job.

I dindu nuffin

Nigger.

get busy nigger

>I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY! SLAVERY!
Those monkeys should look at each other and say that. Remember - Blacks sold blacks.

Look everyone, I dislike multiculturalism as much as anyone else, but please don't associate me with this fag. The French have been controlled by the same forces at work in our country. They are honorable allies of ours and we will need to organize and fight alongside them. Please stop making a bad name for us American posters, you insufferable fag.

Nothing is going to change unless the French and British admit that WW2 was a mistake. You can stay associated with niggers and trannies you gayfag mongrel.

Blacks still sell black. And muslims sell blacks too.

Everyone in my family is Irish or British, faggot. I have blue eyes and blonde hair. I have a feeling you're projecting hard. Was WW2 a mistake? Yes. Do they have to admit that to kick out non-Whites? No. Fuck off with your sperglord tendencies, people like you will never be taken seriously because you've no idea how to present yourselves or articulate ideas at a 10th grade level.

A white man set them free.