Code Geass PV

TOO MANY FLAMINGOS
youtu.be/WEm1yzc5Brk

Y'know I'd expect more threads for this

no one will ever be as happy as me on this day, my glorious waifu lives again!

This wasn't posted yet?

looks like shit just like the rest of this series

Homo direction confirmed?

It was and a thread got maxed to bump limit.

Great! There is disturbing lack of ridiculous plottwist animes like death note, jojo and code geass.

I can't read moon, can we get someone to post the TL please?

Good.

By the way, Taniguchi has never said that Lelouch died at the end of Code Geass. During this event he literally says he's fine with Lelouch being dead or alive, either way, but that's for Okouchi to address with the new show.

There were once it came out, now we wait for better quality

So the special event not only showed the pv for the new season towards the end it also showed a Picture Drama which takes place during the first season, could someone upload that part as well.

Thats how Shirley sees herself 10 years in the future in new picture drama

Jesus
That poor girl never even knew

I know it was a shitty PV but it hardly got you excited.

Maybe if they shown more Lelouch I would be, I just don't want the series to be ruined ;_;

Oh god

the months of promotional material

It's going to be the most hype I've had for a series since....god maybe ever

Was that him and C.C. riding in the desert? I remember people saying it was, but that scene could have been anybody.

It does make sense if it is. If he did survive the events of R2, he would be traveling the world with her.

That's what a TEASER is meant to be.

This might not air until 2018.

>Hype ass music
>Show fucking Ogi cooking

Boners aside, what is Kallen wishing for?

Sure, it's probably a lie or a partial truth at best but still.

>no cute long hair cake Kallen in the PV

i was waiting for that shit men

tons of them as soon as it dropped

soo
how long till a proper trailer?
More than 6 months or less?

Depends how far they are on production. I'd say 6-8 months, but the trailer could literally just be little more then what we just saw with more Lelouch and a voice over

That PV was nothing more then a rough draft on what is going in their heads in regards to what they may do with Geass if the information on /m/ provided by someone who said they attended the event is true. How much of that would be in the final product we don't know since they are still brainstorming what the hell they are going do with the sequel.

We'll need to wait for a full trailer. Perhaps when this PV is released in HQ they'll have a better one available as a bonus.

Wait they greenlit R3 with no plans for a sequel?

Well that seems suspect. Still, I have faith.

>Wait they greenlit R3 with no plans for a sequel?
They announced R3 much earlier than they normally do for the sake of the franchise anniversary. That's what all industry does; the anniversary date can't be moved.

This isn't a rough draft, those are finished sequences that take for fucking ever to animate. A rough draft would look a lot cheaper.

>Kallen wishing for?
Lelouch

translations where?

The picture drama is set during R1, she fucking hated Lelouch then

considering how things are going they might have waited a year before saying anything about r3.
There woudnt be that much of a delay anyway

>considering how things are going they might have waited a year before saying anything about r3.
>There woudnt be that much of a delay anyway
Doesn't work like that. This is the ten year anniversary, you don't seem to understand marketing.

damn I missed it

can you please link me?

they could announce the recap movies now with maybe some extra scenes.
Then in a year they would announce r3 coming few months into 2018.
Even if 2017 is possible for r3 it would probaby air near the end of the year

>2017 project
>dur it will air 2019!!
Retard

This.

Sunrise has some sort of weird obsession with flocks of birds or flamingos flying away. See the ending to the Jaburo arc in the original Gundam or any Zegapain OP/ED for the most obvious examples. It's so weird to see them back on something that's not Gundam finally and to suddenly be reminded of these little studio animation quirks. Shame about the unfortunately lame low effort shitposting that will ensure Sup Forums never relives it's Geass Sundays

It feels like they don't want to make a big deal out of him living in the end even though it is/was a big topic of discussion the CG fans.
I wonder why.
Probably because they want to confirm the code theory and actually focus on the story? I mean if they were going to use some other twist they wouldn't act as if it is not a really big deal at all, no?

>understand marketing.
it's you who has a very limited knowledge about marketing.
You do not reveal a product and then have people wait a year for that. It's fucking stupid

It's literally called Lelouch of the Resurrection, of course his supposed death is gonna play a role

There's pretty much no info out for this right now. There's not much to discuss, so until there is there's pretty much only gonna be shitposting and waifufagging. This was to be expected.

>it's you who has a very limited knowledge about marketing.
>You do not reveal a product and then have people wait a year for that. It's fucking stupid
Of course you can. You just had to make sure there is constant reinforcement via new events every few months, like with the upcoming compilation films that are being released in 3 parts.

Muh dick

here you blind fag

Don't insult me.

A bit late with that

>Callentards

No CC so its a bit disappointing but are people actually talking about the PV now compared to the first thread?

Gino wasn't in it, what's the point?

Disappointed by no CC too. Also there wasn't much to discuss in the PV so I doubt it

Yeah, fuck this

>no Gino
>no Nunnally
>no CC
>no Anya
>no Milly
>barely any Lelouch
Yeah not much to talk about in the PV

did kallen really get the bbc or is it just a meme?

No one can resist the Gino

i know right?
such a nice fuckboi

What about the Picture Drama portion from the special event?

>PV discussion ends after one thread
>back to Gino posting

What is Suzaku doing back there?

I don't care, I just like /our guy/ Gino.

STOP GINOPOSTING

So since Code Geass gets a new Season a new Season for FMP should be announced too or?

do you know why Gino has those weird hair braids?
Because while enjoying Gino's butthole Bismarck likes to pull them intensively so he can hear Gino's boyish screams

Was /our guy/ in any picture dramas?

That Milly

Gino is neither gay or submissive

made a happy bismarck for you user :3

Smug CC is a miracle

of course he is gay and submissive
He doesnt have any choice. When the knight of one orders Gino to fullfill his duties as fuckboi, Gino gladly follows the orders

Nah, stop being delusional

>people upset by Gino posting
>retaliate with more shitposting
Man these Geass threads sure are great guys

So who do we think is going to fuck up the peace?

She makes best smug faces

Rivalz

Shirley's mom

you are right, Gino often becomes delusional... from the amount of pleasure he recieves from Bismarck's cock

thx... saved

Of course he was

I'm thinking it was some insurance policy that schneizel had on the back burner which he would have demolished with Not!Nukes had he won.

She truly does. Can't wait for more smug in R3.

which one is that from?

Which drama is this?

Ma, waifu is da best

SEX
E
X

She's my waifu, but yes she is wonderful

Reminder they teased at
Lulu x CC at the end of picture drama

you're waifu a slut

I wouldn't get your hopes up user, Lelouch will likely not choose anyone

interesting fact
Gino is the only one Bismarck liked to show his Geass to. When Bismarck had his way with Gino's butthole he liked to use his future-predicting Geass to time his own orgasm with the moment Gino clenches his buttcheeks. This allowed for a more powerful orgasm.

I don't want to hurt you m8
She can only be mine, please understand

The best kind of slut

While I respect your patrician taste, CC is my witchfu

Nah you are just seeing things
Bismarck was a fucktoy to Charles.
Gino is straight and even if he was in a gay relationship he would be dominant.