The Holocaust

Hey I'm mostly liberal on stuff but I have heard of you guys redpilling kikes and feminists. Try me faggots top kek

It didn't happen. Go to bed, fag.

Try to find any mention of the holocaust from the 1950s. There is your answer.

Meme flag go fucking kys

It was the way to make Fascism mean solely putting jews in the oven.

literally this
>now that you pointed this shit out ist so fucking true nowadays people don't even know what fascism is they only think its authoritarian racism and nothing else

Hey guys thanks for all the replys it was so helpful and stuff like that but i'm gonna go cum in a corner so have it fun.

Jesus you really are pathetic. You need help to find to find out if 6 millon jews did or did not get fucking killed.

"Hey guys thanks for all the replys it was so helpful and stuff like that but i'm gonna go cum in a corner so have it fun." Welcome to Sup Forums bicth. The land where shitposters and retards live. Fuck off you fucking cuck end you're life so that we can purify the west

>Hey guys thanks for all the replys it was so helpful and stuff like that but i'm gonna go cum in a corner so have it fun.

What a bitch

>Hey guys thanks for all the replys it was so helpful and stuff like that but i'm gonna go cum in a corner so have it fun.

You just blown in from bitch ass town?

What nice comments I really like this site. I hope i'll see you all soon. XOXO

OP is a fag

>What nice comments I really like this site. I hope i'll see you all soon. XOXO Gay

Are you sure about that?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>claim 11 million (6 zergillion)
>largest of 6 camps (auchwitz) barely killed 1 million.

>Look at all the dead bodies.
>That died of starvation and disease.

>Witnesses
>that claim they stepped into showers that where actually gas chambers. When cyklon b are pellets and can’t go through pipes.

checked

A attempt to fire ever enslave the withe race and as soon as we question their influence, muh holocaust.

To for ever*

Forever*

Who gives a shit how many jews died? If they weren't a bunch of subversive parasites it wouldn't have happened. They've got only themselves to blame.

The Jews were "God's chosen people" according to them. Hilter, being the based God he was, decided to sent 6 million to their lord

The 'holocaust tattoos' that 'survivors' display have no standard, and show that when (((they))) first conceived of the holohox idea it was only meant to be 1-2 million (across 6 camps), not 6 million jews, and 11 million total.

tattoos are either:
4 digits
5 digits
or 5 digits + a letter (so 5 digits x 24 letter possibilities)

the largest number at any camp therfor could be:
99,999 x 24.

If the dipshits had actually though it through they would have tattooed themselves with 9-10 digit numbers, so they could have claimed any number got ovened, instead the fucked up their story hard (and it gets more retarded each year when (((they))) claim more numbers)

>Be Nazi Germany.
>produce millions of bullets a day.
>Devote entire industry to creating hydrogen cyanide.
>Another to coke.

In the middle of a war with the entire world.