Daddy why didn't you buy bitcoin under 10K?

>Daddy why didn't you buy bitcoin under 10K?

honestly i would have drank that money in 2 months anyways

Now, now, sweetie don't talk about money when youre with John "Skippy" Podesta the Pederast, ok? It's rude

> he fell for the bitcoin maymay

Because i knew we've lose it in the breach of '18... now go visit Sen. Moore...He's in the food court

because im not a retarded jew

thats right muthafuckas , nocoiners backed the fuck out

Honestly buying bitcoin over 10k still seems like a good deal.

daily reminder bitcoin is the anti-Jew, its not your foolish fiat money which is controlled by the elite Zionist cabel , i am telling you now, bitcoin rise , also the revolution rises, the banker zionists like Jamie Dimond get backed the fuck out , we take over the world bane style

>tfw only 0.11 btc
Reeeeeeeeeee

Bitcoin was a "scam" from the beginning.
The only people that got rich were already rich/ forgot they even had any coins.

The real people sold that shit at $100/$1000.
The rest were literally rich enough to just sit on the coins until they possibly paid off.

>Buying a digital asset that's more akin to wow gold than a real currency.
How do you cash out bros?

Because daddy was too busy larping as a market analyst on Sup Forums

Because my ISP didn't fix my fucking line.

>tfw only 0.0015 bitcoin

Ha! One of my people.

I did. Just like I did with Ethereum.
I'm not a fucking idiot and am now rolling in dosh.
I've already quit my job and retired.

>How do you cash out bros?

You register on some btc exchange, like coinbase or bitstamp, and if you want to cash out, you sell btc to usd there and then transfer the money to your bank account. You can trade it just like other commodities.

>tfw I barely make 10k and still live with parents
welp time to kill myself

LEL

now rolling for fiat currency crash with bitcoin skyrocket in price

>Shut up and get into the van you stupid cum bucket

How do you feel about metaverse? PPT?

>The only people that got rich were already rich/ forgot they even had any coins.

No necessarily - my friend actually took a loan from bank and bought 20 BTC for around $450 each.

>me
>kids
uh

TFW only 0.00000015 BTC and I forgot the password to my Wallet.

I spent all my money investing in Eastern Poland.

> I did, my child, but we can't use it to actually buy anything.

please not Sup Forums as well /biz/ is already shit enough as it is

Bitcoin will eventually be worth zero.

You know its going to crash when people say a digital piece of information that no one uses is worth ten thousand dollars

because Sup Forums told me they were worthless buttcoins and would never hit $100

> this cost me $600

i blame the buttcoin website too.

especially when they published that mt gox scare when we could have used private wallets.

Think about this.

Litecoin, which is totally useless (meaning you cannot use it to purchase anything or do anything with it) is supposedly worth ONE HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARS

It isn't worth a nickel. It's fucking worthless. Maybe that will put into perspective what bitcoin is actually worth.

stupid post from a stupid person. enjoy being poor

It will be a never ending source of satisfaction for me when the hubris of coiners is exposed for the stupidity it is. I hope you lose everything. Maybe it will teach you a lesson to stop being a fucking know it all cunt.

Just wait for governments to collectively stick their dick into it and stop it. It's inevitable.

mad you didn't get in on the action?

thats why we are rich, you see it went over 10k because its easy to hide bitcoins, what any currency really needs is users and fools who allow themselves be fooled by the currency that isnt their own

if people wont fall for the bait then those who invested in it will lose everything, bitcoin is just a trend that is being marketed as any other product, this one just has only value in investors own imagination(who will also lobby for the currency)

>buying bitcoin when it needs to stack 10,000 dollars in order to make a significant profit

kek could you get any saltier

Because im poor.

I just can't see mainstream adaption. 95% of people don't know how to use Bluetooth. They will crash hard drives etc.

Leaving it on an exchange isn't a viable solution for obvious reasons.

sad*
and yes

Altcoins are going to be adopted by banks, but not Bitcoin itself.

it's a bubble that will pop, don't believe it

As far as I can tell, most bitcoin hoarders know nothing of creating genuine wealth. I'm talking about food, energy, tools, clothes, housing, etc. If shit hits the fan, why on earth would genuine wealth creators trade their useful goods and servies for bitcoins from people who don't produce anything of intrinsic value. If they were to trade in a currency it must be constrained so free loaders can't trade vaporbits for a bunch of useful shit without contributing anything people need.

As for making some money off speculation in the short term, good for you.

There is some dedicated Bitcoin shilling on this board.

Because I already bought you at under 10 from NK, and it gets me hard when you call me daddy. Thanks Obama.

daddy, mum said you used to be one of those internet racists, is that true?

>daddy why did you buy all those stocks?

It will rise till it has no value.

Central banks do this so you individually benefit, but in the long term you are fucking up the best decentralized currency that could change everything.
If you get rich, work a bit to fuck with the elites and not just consume alright? :)

COPE
O
P
E

>piss poor when they were around 50 dollar
>now its too late

who is this semon demen?

Because I already had lolis, sweetie, and life was pretty good.

>Daddy was too busy raising your stupid ass not to be a nigger fucker. It was hard work in the Jew-state we live in.

But I did, I bought 40 when it was at $25 :3

>If shit hits the fan, why on earth would genuine wealth creators trade their useful goods and servies for bitcoins from people who don't produce anything of intrinsic value.

why do you trade your goods and services for money at all? you may as well just stick with barter

>being this desperate to get new buyers

>digital piece of information

but a piece of paper with the queens head on it is different...

>Maybe that will put into perspective what bitcoin is actually worth.

Around 500k to 1m

These arguments are getting worse as the price of bitcoin rises. I have stopped even trying to figure out the mental gymnastics of this shit.

/thread

considering how fat you guys are it's not a suprise that you can absorb huge amounts of water

like a fucking retarded fat spoonge

Joke's on you faggot, I put in 13,000 and I'm up to 325,000.

Eat a dick no coin shill.

How are you going to cash out?

>Bitcoin was

at 10k, now it is almost at... 11k

>Sell coins into BTC
>Transfer BTC to coinbase or something else
>Sell BTC
>Transfer fiat to bank account

quick send me like .01 btc please!! 1FG2KHnjdSUNKJQLzDdM86uedL2oLWRYi2

Because I was an idiot and had no money. Its only going to keep going higher at this point. A major correction will definitely happen at some point, but I still see 2 years growth at least.

Try cashing it out

>Go to buy anything anywhere
>"Do you accept bitcoin?"
>"What?"
>"It's fake money the internet told me was real...can I buy stuff with it?"
>"No sir, no one accepts your fake autism Chuck E Cheese money"
>"Please, I put everything I have in bitcoin and no one will accept them. I havent eaten in 4 days!"
"Cash, check, or card sir"

you're in denial

5 years later..

>go to buy anything anywhere
>"do you accept cash?"
>"sorry, we don't accept payments below 0.000001 btc"

I tried to, Sweetie. I bought five Bitcoins several years ago through Coinbase for only a couple hundred dollars. But Coinbase repeatedly reversed my transactions and basically refused to let me have anything, so I gave up trying to buy any. Now shut the fuck up and get in my trunk.

ww3 will happen and EMP will be like "FUCK YOUR BITCOIN"

thank god i stored some gold in my attic

Yes because instead of nukes they will use EMPs in ww3. Like this isn't star wars where the series goes backwards.

Yes, because it's
* stable
* actually accepted by everyone
because it's
* stable
"Currency" which constantly changes "value", whose value only makes sense in the first place by conversion to real money, is not real money.

Siphoning wealth off the top of a ponzi scheme is not a productive way to make money, it's just parasitic Jewry.

Jokes on you, with bitcoin you can buy etherium, dogecoin; the list goes on and on.

>tfw was thinking to buy a bitcoin early this year when it was 1000$

Name one difference between a WoW Gold farmer and a bitcoin farmer besides the difficulty to obtain either.

I did and i sold it because im an idiot.

You don't. It will always increase in value forever so its always foolish to sell.

It is new. The value will not be stable nor will it be widespread. The value will stabilize and be more widespread over time. You can't criticize something just because it is new. That is kind of a dumb argument.

>whose value only makes sense in the first place by conversion to real money

No its value is based on the fact that it is a distributed digital currency with no central authority.

I wouldn't realistically think of selling a bitcoin for anything less than $300,000USD

can the gov'ment gib me some free coins?

ok, a block miner bundles up transactions into a block and puts them onto the bitcoin network to help enable a digital currency to work without any central authority.

"""""""""""""water""""""""""""

>>Go to buy anything anywhere
I buy everything online. What do you mean "go" to buy?

Oh but I did.

We're gonna make it, lads.

Nukes can destroys technology idiot,nuclear war will take humans to the stone age and bitcoin will become stories of the past.Albert einstein was quoted saying;

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

>will be fought with sticks and stones

and gold apparently.

Every major news outlet reports on this more and more.
Normies and mum and dad investors will rush this.
Deviations will and are occurring as per usual, however the next crash after the peak will be the last (when it is in the public domain) and bitcoin will be remembered as the great scam of the early 21st century.
>after which federal banks will install the exact same system
Cash out before that and you will be one rich cunt.

dam, so the banks using blockchain are being scammed by themselves. It is all just a big scam!

t. tech illiterate

Sweetie, do you like tulips?

Because I was investing in Eastern Poland instead.

cringe

you do realize fiat is the only tulip here right