This is the worst case of JUST FUCK ALREADY that I've ever seen

This is the worst case of JUST FUCK ALREADY that I've ever seen.

I really like this manga.

It's funny and the characters are likeable.

Wasn't Samon axed?

Wait.

For real?

It's still getting chapters translated.

No SAMON STILL LIVES and he WILL surivive 2017 to scum it up with his bro for another year.

It wasn't, what even made you think so?

This. Survive long enough to get an anime.

So there was a threat to it that it would be axed?

Fuck man.

First Iron Knight, then Red Sprite and now they are trying to kill this?

Does Japan have cosmic shit taste?

>Does Japan have cosmic shit taste?

Yes.

It was the bottom of the rankings for a while and people were saying it was going to be axed.

Is his brother Guzma?

Well it was bottom last 2-4 chapters or so, but Samon's ranks fluctuate a lot, so there's nothing to worry yet.

It's doing alright, it goes up and down a lot, but I think it's considered an established "gag" series, so Jump lets it live or something.

It's also part of New Order.

That too.

What the fuck is on that guy's head?

A hat, I hope

I think jump is saving samon since they are loosing gintama in a few months.

This series made it way past either of those two, somehow.

Iron Knight and Red Sprite don't have a Tesshi equivalent

They had something going on in earlier chapters but it's been dropped in recent ones.

I vaguely remember Iron Knight having a little sister, a love interest from school, and a rabbit girl with ice powers. None of them had memorable personalities.

Is "Tesshi saved the manga" more than just a meme or was it also combination of toning down Samon and adding more relevant characters? I don't think those two could've carried the manga by themselves.

Looks like a bald cap but witha combover

It's a little bit of both truth and a meme
She's the most popular character both in nipland and probably here too
But I remember the rankings going up with Anri's introduction too, and it gradually became an ensemble cast that probably helped it live a lot

ghost manga just ended

No it didn't

>She's the most popular character both in nipland and probably here too

I figured everyone that stayed past Chapter 1 would prefer Samon the scumbag and his trollish antics

The whole 'make you descend into hell' is just a metaphor for wanting to fuck her anyway

only in america

>I'll make you descend into hell with how terrible I am at bed!

I wasn't too crazy about Samon in the earlier chapters, he was more of a force to reckoned with, but he was such an ass that I hardly liked him
I like both Samon and Tesshi a lot now though
>Samon doujin where he tries to put Tesshi in ShindoL tier situation
>Tesshi turns it into loving vanilla with him

So this manga is basically about a guy trying to fulfill his own mindebreak fantasies form what i understand right?

There's currently only one doujin and it's completely vanilla with Tesshi on top even

It's about a chunni edgelord with magical demon powers getting rekt every single time he tries to have things going his way due to a good female MC that doesnt take his chunni shit seriously.

It kinda is/was but it's also him and his buddy fucking around with demons
Also other people have their own quirks

>The girl is the MC
Picked up

Oooh that's a keeper m8

>that doesnt take his chunni shit seriously

She doesn't seem too thrilled about feeling like she's starving to death every day

This doujin was lewd and cute, thanks.

If you're talking about the hot dog chapter we also got this from it

The flu goddess seems to be giving her a run for her money though.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

>Can only masturebate after i have read the whole thing
Don't do this to me user

Basically.

Bless you for this pic.
Or go to hell, I don't know what would be a compliment in this case.

Fuuuuuck we need a translation.

Not even.

Samon doesn't even like her. Cuz she's fake to him. I doubt anything will come of it.

Yes, but he sort of gives up after a while and decides to pursue being a general piece of scum instead

>fails to be the dominant one even in doujins

>Samon doesn't even like her.
Ehehe

Louise and Saito were worse.

This guy gets it.

Maybe

Read Dorohedoro. There are three couples in there that just need to find the time to fuck.

Stockholm Syndrome doesn't count.

Then you haven't seen very much.

Can someone explain what happened here?

>he tried to kill his would be best scum-bro just to get Tesshi to say that

Those were good times.

Replace "Hate" with "Love" from real Tesshi intstead of Doppel
Do the math
Whoever decided to just make Samon and Kai fuck around is a genius

It's a doppelgänger that behaves like the opposite of the original person. When it says "I hate you" it means the original thinks "I like you". It greatly confused summoner-kun because they're supposed to hate each other as seen in . Friendship (or love) isn't an emotion he can process. He assumed the doppelgänger was broken.

I figured the real one truly doesn't hold a grudge on him despite the shit she's put through on a daily basis because she's just that good a person

Maybe Tesshi's true end game is be such a relentless force of good that he goes to heaven one day

Only a good setup if we get to see more of the dude than we do of the girl. Especially if you take it out of a typical femdom plot. Otherwise it's just a normal ass doujin.

Is it still even a plot point anymore?
Seems like the whole 'drag me to hell' bullshit was forgotten the moment Samon got friends and other stuff to be occupied with.
It's like he lost all meaning to his character and is only there as a joke side-character now.
Even the Demon summoning has stopped.

it started out that way, but then it turned into him and his scumbro getting rekt.

I like this idea a bit more. After eveeything she's been through I doubt that she'd fall for him even a little, especially about 100 chapters in. No true grudge sounds more likely.

Though it could (inevitably) turn into real love as time passes, along with a healthy backbone to tell Samon off more freely.

>Even the Demon summoning has stopped.
Say what you will about the series but demon summoning has always been there

It's a plot point, but not really a huge focus of the story anymore. He's definitely lost most of his edge compared to the first few chapters, and the way things are going now it's almost impossible to believe that Tesshi will actually do something corrupt enough to be sent to hell.

There's still plenty of summons and demons that have yet to appear, though.

>100
Okay maybe not that high, I'm bad with this

I mean, if you phrase it like that you're technically correct.

>along with a healthy backbone to tell Samon off more freely

She's constantly telling him off. He just never listens.

You must not have read World's End Harem then.
The fate of humanity basically depends on MC fucking and he goes 'NOPE'

It's opposite day.

There's a difference between having to fuck because plot demands it to literally "I wanna mindbreak you into a sinner" plot

has anyone done a ghost blowjob parody thing for yuuna yuragi yet?

Not yet, surprisingly

>He assumed the doppelgänger was broken.

So why did he kinda avoid her later?

So looking it up, the highest rank Samon has ever gotten was third place which it got three times so far, for chapters 23, 33, and 50.

>Shapeshifter Samon
>Kouhai joins a club
>Scumbros vs. Saltpile: round 2

The first one I get. The other two weren't anything particularly spectacular

I thought Japan hated the fighting chapters?

Japan love the Scumbros duo, Samon placing high in the popularity poll is expected but the other half got 3rd so they definitely love their antics.

Kouhai chapters do well in general, which is weird because she didn't do well in the popularity poll. Of her 3 focus chapters, c30 wasn't ranked because it had a color page 8 weeks later, c33 was ranked #3, and c44 was ranked #4.

That was just a joke battle, the actual battle arc that started from chapter 53 is doing terribly right now, each chapter has landed in the bottom 5 8 issues later.

It's the goddamn battle of the century

Maybe it's because those chapters read like something straight out of AssClass: The weird evil mentor with superpowers helps out a talented student with personal problems and has a silly, heartwarming time doing it.

Is Samon wearing a fucking strongman suit?

Excuse me, why are they fighting ?

Jealousy

Saltpile blew them the fuck out in a game of dodgeball in a prior chapter and won everyone's admiration. This is the revenge match.

44 wasn't like that though, it was about her budding feelings for him, but Samon himself didn't do anything in that chapter.

Yes

No wonder it didn't rank as high then

She did gain a sliver of confidence after some self reflection so it kinda does count

So I'm guessing the author made zero attempts to incorporate any humor into them

There was humor during and after the arc

There are still some jokes in those chapters. What's really hurting them is that the action isn't good. The characters don't have any interesting moves or attacks.

I don't think that is the exact reason. I personally think it was because the villain was bland and boring, he really doesn't mesh well with Samon like the other characters does. The exorcist is 10x more interesting but he come off as a foil instead of villain.

That and the art just doesn't lend itself to action scenes well.

I feel like he can storyboard fine, but I agree with the post above you, there's not really any interesting moves or attacks
Samon is somewhat tactical though, and I like that

Same here. It's a real shame that Samon's fighting style is the most interesting one in the manga. The rest of them are way too simplistic to be entertaining.

Lucifugus' ability to summon whatever weapon he wants (since he's the treasure keeper of hell) was kind of hype but there wasn't much depth to it otherwise.

>summon whatever weapon he wants
Wait, seriously?
And he just decided to use nippon steel?
Aaaaagh

He fell for the meme