Breaking: Richard Spencer offers debate to Jordan Petersen

>Professor Peterson,

I respect your work. And we share a lot of common ground and philosophical starting points.

I invite you to engage with me in a respectful debate or public conversation, whenever and wherever you'd like.

R

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/935744470473216001?s=17

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfH8IG7Awk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BOI THAT GON BE GUD

I don't think Jordan will be allowed debate him by his handlers so it's an automtic win for Spencer.

SO deep state Humpty Dumpty was deployed by his CIA handlers to get rekt on purpose by Jordan.

I'm talking about all the memes it's going to spawn!

does that mean the CIA is no so affraid of Peterson's red pills than they now try to smear him with "having a debate"??
I'm sure they'll have Spencer agreeing with everything Peterson says so that the media can write headlines like "Jordan Peterson sympathizes with Nazi icon".

Spencer will win because Peterson's position is nonsense and Spencer will be able to actually use his esoteric talking points effectively.

Glad Peterson is abandoning the retards. Him fighting with Spencer will save him constantly. The ''you're winking at nazi's'' argument can no longer hold up.

If you're someone that's mad at this, go back to stormfront because this is how actual politics work for the right wing.

Petersen is basically anti tranny. Yeah lad he is sure going to save the West with that pussy shit.

I wouldn't mind watching egghead meme guy debate clean your room guy. Maybe for the pre debate we can get black science man and reviewbrah to debate the merits of immigration control?

spencer is a Fucking attention seeking brainlet compared to an enlightened, self-sacrificing Indiviual like Doctor Jordan Bernt Peterson.

I mean, to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dr. Jordan Bernt Peterson. The intellectualism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psychological philosophy most of the insights will go over a typical normie's head. There's also Dr. Jordan Bernt Peterson's deeply christian outlook, which is deftly woven into his personal philosophy that draws heavily from Nietzschean literature, for instance. The patreons understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these insights, to realise that they're not just intellectual- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dr. Jordan Bernt Peterson truly ARE collectivist idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the profoundness of Bernts "radical Individualism", which itself is a cryptic reference to CG Jung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Peterson's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DID do Dr. Jordan Bernt Peterson's Personality Test. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 15 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Jordan Peterson is boring and puts you to sleep listening to him. Richard Spencer is interesting to listen to and a cult of personality. I like Spencer's passion and dramatic personality.

I wonder how many e-celeb threads we would have without kike shills on the board.

I actually thought about these two people debating yesterday, when Peterson made those misinformed comments about white nationalists.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, though. I haven't seen Spencer in a debate, so I don't know if he's capable. It might also fuck Peterson, if Spencer brings up black IQ. Peterson believes in biological IQ, and if he agrees with Spencer, his career will effectively be over.

What on earth makes you think the CIA supports marxism and postmodernism? What would they possibly have to gain from destroying and weakening the US?

i wonder how the shills are going to spin this thread

Spencer references philosophers, especially Hagel, all the time in speeches including the Gainesville one.

Jew mad?

why does everyone want to debate this cuck?

he's clearly shilling for the jews. just ignore

Don't reply to a Rick and Morty meme.

>I haven't seen Spencer in a debate
Spencer is not a great debater but he's not bad either. The main point is that Peterson will be called out on his bullshit.

e.g. Race doesn't exist but jews are biologically smarter

It would be great if he does. Immediately would discredit Peterson in most mainstream eyes: guilt by Nazi association.

Oh boy, this is brilliant

Either:
a) Peterson becomes redpilled
b) Spencer is btfo like the implant that he is

I only pray soyboy peterson doesnt chicken out

>Ok, Spencer, define who's white.
Persons of indo-european descent.
>Are Iranians therefore white?
Uhm, well, no, becuz they are culturally not European, therefore not really white white.
>Who is white then?
People who's who's ancestors had been living in Europe for centuries.
>The jews lived here for centuries, are they white?
Uhm, ummm, ye- no, they have this rootles identity, not really white.
>What about one of the first setlers in Europe - Albanians or Bosniaks?
Well, they're muslim, so they can't be white.
>So, are you saying islam is a race?
Well, uhmm.. no, but there is more to white than just skin color.
>So what you are saying is race isn't to be biologically determined, but also culturally?
Yes.
>Therefore it is socially constructed?
Wait, wha-? Yes,.. I mean n-no!

>Define white again?
*rambles more contradictory nonsense in valley girl accent*

>What on earth makes you think the CIA supports marxism and postmodernism?
cia literally pushed feminsim and marxism in the 50s and 60s

But we need people that rev things up and are interesting. That have a cult of personality. Not debators that put you to sleep.

what in the actual fuck "R" stand for ? Richard ? controlled oposition he is though

I'd rather Dr. Kevin Macdonald debate Peterson, Spencer is too spergy and esoteric. I would like to see Spencer challenge Peterson to a karaoke sing-off.

I'd unironically watch that

Peterson isn't a debater by any means.

Spencer isn't either. He just spouts edgelord stuff his CIA niggers write for him.

Debate will never happen.

Did Peterson somehow involve himself with White Nationalism in the past few days?

>oy vey, this guy is bringing about real change
>better drag him down to shithole too

I'd rather Peterson debate Kevin MacDonald. For one, that's around Peterson's intellect level, and MacDonald has an even more distinguished academic career than Peterson does, having published a large body of work, where Peterson hasn't. They are both psychologists, and Kevin MacDonald has a three book thesis on Jewish behavior, is well versed on their history as a people, and has an encyclopedic knowledge of Jewish influence contemporarily and historically. Peterson has no good reason to dodge Kevin MacDonald. But MacDonald would completely overpower Peterson on the JQ, which is why the debate would never happen. Peterson would never let it.

Honestly I'd rather watch Mike Enoch BTFO dr. Peterson.

I respect his right to free speech and all, but If he ever tries pulling that white ethno-state shit IRL, forcibly removing legal citizens just because of the color of their skin - damn straight Im punching that mother fucker, forget punching Imma stomp on his face.

How can you hate Spencer's personality? I've never seen someone give such energetic and passionate speeches in a while.

Spencer is too lofty in general

>lol race has cultural components as well as biological components, therefore it's a social construct and not real, BTFO race "realists"
Rape is a wholly socially constructed concept, so is socio-economic class, therefore we can ignore both as not real?

Yeah he went full shabbos goy, anti-white agenda falling out of his pockets

in a few words about yesterday's tweets of JP
>Individualism>collectivism
>Why are you proud in your race and history white boi?
>There's no reason for such thing!
>Oh boy the alt-right, right wing sure is mad haha!
>FUCKING ANTI SEMITES

youtube.com/watch?v=PfH8IG7Awk0
this is worth noting
2 weeks ago
he also tweeted over the past few days about being a racist is dumb or something along those lines
people are chimping out now
its not like he hasnt said it 100 times before

>damn straight Im punching that mother fucker, forget punching Imma stomp on his face.

lol you won't do shit. Wiemar germany had a sizable shitskin population like America today, by the end they had culled pretty much all of them. That's even when they were losing the war they were able to do that.

Reminder that alot of white Americans have guns, and are far better shots then you niggers. Not to mention more and more united by the day. Tick tock nigger.

Colonial British were legal citizens of Africa...

How is any of this new?
He has always been an individualists who has strong dislike of collectivists.

There more I listen to people like you the more I'm convinced we absolutely need to be separate.

But leaders should know their own importance. It's called confidence.

Reminder that the "spencer is CIA" retards/shills/shitposters all deserve to die an excruciating death

You are the lowest form of life that exists on this board and you bring down the level of conversation wherever you go.

Honestly. He's far too abstract.

I don't hate Spencer, I find him amusing and enjoy him as a guest on podcasts, but he can be rather pretentious and slavish in his adherence to his stupid pan-European super-state bullshit no one cares about and says retarded things that gin up unnecessary controversy within the various factions of the altright.

His rhetoric is too lofty and unattainable to the average person.

Here's a definitive answer to your question:

"White is that which others perceive as white, and perceives itself as white"

Probe:
>Richard Spencer
-Is perceived as white, sees himself as white
-Conclusion: White

>Jordan Peterson:
-Is perceived as white, sees himself as white
-Conclusion: White

>Shlomo Levant
-Is perceived as white, does not see himself as white
-Conclusion: Non-White

There may be murky forms in some cases for one or both criteria, and their precise identity may be determined at appropriate time. Such cases are rare anyway. If you want to protest this last sentence, see "Continuum Fallacy".

Peterson is a coward, he wont do it.

Yeah but he hadn't sperged out on being anti-white identity so much, and throwing out typical barrage of anti-white, jewish rhetoric (Such as "What exactly is white?", and ending up with "fuck off antisemites" when cornered)

He obv knows that individualism is a thing that only exists because of whites, you never see that kind of shit in any POC countries or immigrant enclaves

But this loftiness appeals to me in the days of nihilism and negativity. It's a breath of fresh air. Like when he calls us children of the sun.

>His rhetoric is too lofty and unattainable to the average person.
Enoch mentioned recently that he has been trying to coach Spencer in making simpler arguments. Let's hope it works

yeah its the new shill attempt
ignore these faggot cunts
is that you finn knight

Observe Richard Spencer and his actions to learn how "controlled opposition" is created.
He is sent in by his (((handlers))) to destroy credibility of those on the right ,in the media. Regardless of his mistakes, Jordan won't take the bait.
Richard Spencer is the new David Duke

>Like when he calls us children of the sun.
What does he mean by that. AND what does that mean to you?

But it's not merely a matter of self-perception, we can determine via genetics a person's racial and ethnic classification. People perceive racial identity and racial difference because it's rooted in physical reality.

I really hate how people from thousands of years ago knew all this shit and we are only just now starting to figure it out

average people dont really matter though do they, if you cant comprehend complex things you are going to end up being a follower regardless

He's referring to Solar Tradition carried over by Aryans up until the Christendom. See: Evola

Prove it or fuck off retard.

Spencer has been in these circles since most posters on this board were in kindergarten. He has more credentials than any random faggot here.

It's like you've never talked to an Old money persona before, it's the same confidence, talking way and expressions, didn't his family own a cotton plantation way back in history, it goes a long way

Also I see his pan-european idealism as something as he himself had stated it - an idea, the ultimate goal that will once be achieved, or at least tried to be achieved. If we take marx for example he never thought there'd be massive communism countries in 20th century, for him there were only ideals

I hate you armchair faggots who criticize men who put their asses on the line like David Duke. Your main criticism of Duke, Spencer, et al is that the fucking kike media doesn't like them and portrays them negatively. I don't know if you're stupid, dishonest, or what.

We shine our brightness into the world and are a light onto the world. We are children of the sun.

>Controlled opposition seeks to debate controlled opposition

Those kikes sure do have a lot of money. Spencer tells everyone that Zionism, is ok, faggotry is perfectly normal for white people, while Jordan Peterson tells everyone that pride is bad, and that they shouldn't support group identity, but Zionism is perfectly fine and everyone should support Israel. Obviously they don't want a coalition of different legit subcultures allying together, but surely there is something we can do to get keks at the very least? They will only do this as long as whoever pays them has enough money to keep the charade up-it has to be unfeasible to keep this going, so it costs (((whoever))) is paying for all of these conflicting ideas to pull out because muh shekels.

>Is anybody here actually a goy?

Yes, but my definition is "good enough".

Even if you were to base it purely on genetic component, my definition will not modify it to the extent your definition becomes unrecognizable.

Exception: Your genetic definition of white manifests explicitly in [blue hair] + [blue eyes] combo, ala Varg's thesis

this more or less in fighting is idiotic when you have actual enemies you could fight.
Stop going after peterson he is center and its good that way

I like Spencer but it is a limitation of him.
Enoch's rhetoric is very good. They are good foils to each other.
Awakening the masses is essential to victory.

Wow look at the time. E-Celeb faggotry hour already?

The loftiness appeals to me. It's inspiring. Simplicity does not inspire me.

>>Therefore it is socially constructed?
Jordan does not consider that to be something meaningless

Spencer is too aristocratic in character and rhetoric to have a broad appeal. I understand him, and his point of view. I have met him before.

The issue of Peterson is that he's starting to significantly counter-signal the Alt-Right whenever the left accuses him of racism.

If he didn't counter-signal, nobody would care.

Caiming America is a "White country" is bullshit:

In fact, America was created by Britons, and most of the people here with European ancestry descend from people who came here a century after America came to be. Why should anyone aside from the British-descendants have a say in who America is for, by your reasoning?

In fact, black people were here before most of them and black people were more integral to building this country than the aforementioned non-Briton Europeans. Why should the latter have any more say in who America is for than blacks do?

In fact, Native Americans were here before any White people. You call the black and brown people going into Europe "invaders" into "white countries". How is America, then, not a "Native American" country being invaded?

Spencer is a meme and that's why the media crowned him "leader of the alt-right", I'm more worried about the J. Peterson cult to be honest.

HHAHAHAHAHHA

Holy fucking shit this would be hilarious. I can just imagine Le' Room Clean Man launching into some naval gazing rant about individualism and Spencer just launching into a poetic diatribe about the glorious white man's achievements

Cone-head posters fuck off. He's /ourtrustfunder/

masses dont get awakened they aren't capable of high logic they just absorb propaganda and act on it

>he didn't counter-signal, nobody would care.
This

You just have to find the overlapping points they agree on and expose them. Most people will realize that neither of them are what they claim to be.

Heres an interesting idea for you guys, i hope you enjoy

White nationalists have hated Jews for a decent time now, claiming the Jews are the source of all their problems, and the only thing keeping them down.
They hate how Jews are over represented at the top end of society, how the Jews seemingly look out for eachother but have disdain for whites, and the thought of Isreal as a state, to name a few things

The Over representation can be explained by a higher IQ on average in the group, Jews have a higher IQ as a group than whites, So Jews at the extreme end of the group are more represented at the top of society
They pay no mind to the fact that whites have one of the highest IQs in society, and are also over represented in a lot of business and industries, this over representation is just the way the world should be, no problem here.
Both groups are over represented because both groups have a higher IQ than other race groups (on average)

Jews seem to look out for each other and have some disdain for the goy, especially the whites, at least in the white nationalists eyes. It seems a Jew would favour a Jew over a goy for a job position.
Yet put a white nationalist in the position of a hiring manager, you would likely find that he looks out for and supports his fellow whites, and look at pol any day, you will find constant disdain for non whites by white nationalists all the time.

Both groups tend to have in group bias and have some disdain for outsiders then.

kek

>Ok, Spencer, define who's white
Anybody who's not a nigger/shitskin/gook/kike

End of debate

The biggest offender though is the state of Isreal, a large overbearing authoritarian ethnostate of Jews, seemingly involved in some great worldwide conspiracy or manipulation, to gain extreme power in the world
Israel of course is nothing like the white nationalists dream nation, a large, overbearing authoritarian white ethnostate, that presumably fucks with and manipulates the non white groups around them for their own ends, and so they can get ahead.
White nationalists claim to hate everything Jewish, but this isn’t true, they are merely envious of what they think the Jews have, and are mainly being fuelled by resentment and bitterness at this perceived slight in their society.
Sort yourselves out pol, and maybe you could admire the Jew, rather than be bitterly envious of the Jew and anything close to Judaism

What type of people are inspired by Spencer and his style of speaking?

People that are easily duped by Jewish/CIA MKUltra type tricks

Everyone get tweeting Peterson desu

He also goes on about how left wingers won't take up his challenge for debates. Now he has been consistently attacking the right, but has challenged no one to debate the ideas with him. Get him to have a chat with Ryan Faulk, Spencer, anyone. It's win/win, if he won't debate us he's clearly a hypocrit, if he does we get exposure.

The masses have some agency and will choose the path that benefits them. Spencer needs to appeal to that.

LOL you're telling me the shills the past 3 days really were low IQ spencies?

ugh, you guys really are the worst.

Peterson is a total retard if he says yes.

That's just giving the media more ammo to hit anyone that's not a communist.

They're going to assosciate both of them together, then if Peterson agrees with even one thing Spencer says, it's over.

"I think you're right!", Said Peterson to Spencer. I can already see it.

Actual quote: "I think you're right! There is a lot of people in the crowd today!"

Spencer is one retarded nigger.

Gays? Beta Males? Late adopters?

Same type of people who like Milo.

The leaf fears the Dickard

>White people are envious of Jews

1 Shekel have been deposited into your account.

They have Israel they can fuck off back to their homeland.

>ugh
Go back to plebbit, faggot.

This is just a scheme by egghead's handlers to bait Peterson out into visible and public association with the alt-right. It's thinly veiled character assassination as an attempt to discredit Peterson probably because they're much more scared of his appeal to centrists than they are of what Egg McMuffin and his suited 0.0056% faced followers have to say.