Magic The Gathering - SJW INFESTATION

Rundown
- Prostitute meth addict with fake tits takes up MTG cosplay for betabux
- slowly loses betabux over time
- freaks out and goes full victim, claiming sexist harassment because of 5-6 mean tweets over a year period. #metoo
- MTG community and company freak out in response, issue new rules, mass virtue signalling, open letters about sexism
- Go on witch hunts searching for people who should be banned.

Basically Magic The Gathering has become a political weapon of the SJW's. Full infestation has occurred. /tg/ mods censor any discussion of it.

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/taking-action-harassment-and-bullying-2017-11-28

twitter.com/GabySpartz/status/935642761096826880

Other urls found in this thread:

channelfireball.com/home/an-open-letter-to-the-magic-community/
youtube.com/user/mtgheadquarters/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=EZVF-k748Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=8iHN2Bgl7RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gwent doesnt have this problem

Protip: no one gives a fuck about your cardboard collection and neckbeard virgin “community”.

Here is the cosplayer in question. She "quit" everything but left her paytreon up. MTG subleddit is organizing witch hunts and trying to get people fired/unemployed who dare question it.

Keep in mind, her freak out was over 4-5 random tweets from people upset she ripped up an expensive card on camera. Over this, an entire community got out their pitchforks and are attacking sponsors of anyone not in line.

channelfireball.com/home/an-open-letter-to-the-magic-community/

everyone is making "open letters" against sexism to not get blacklisted or unemployed.

Best I can do is give Duel of the Planeswalkers a bad review. Haven't wasted money on a Wizards product in years.

It's culture warfare. They are turned a 40% kids game into a SJW cesspit of groupthink and forcing anyone who exists in the community to parrot SJW views or banned/employers told.

Rundown on infomemes to spread.

- MTG is dying in popularity, standard is awful now.
- MTG cards warp and don't hold value, poor card stock change.
- MTG design is entirely about social justice and game is suffering. Boring design/style.
- MTG counterfeits flooding market
- Other digital competitors are better.

Seriously, who gives a FUCK about your game of collecting cards and eating Cheetos with a Monster, drooling over your spell casting and bow skills?

FUCK OFF TO PLEBIT

why cant they just leave my nerdy hobbies alone? the video games are going to shit and now they want to fuck with my card games? just why? this bitch probably doesnt even know how to play

Let it die then?

billion dollar business mate

this is the major source of current witch hunt
youtube.com/user/mtgheadquarters/videos

he made a video about the cosplay whore just looking for a betabux. Somehow this criticism was considered harassment after the fact 8 months later and they are mass flagging etc.

The revenue is huge, 300-400 million dollars a year, half that is kids. It's influential among kids and they do things like making the roman inspired people all black, trannies, gays etc.

The wimmins are ruining our game! Whhaaaaaa! Help us pol army! We’re edgy jus like u!

If you didn't stop being part of that community after Travis Woo you deserve whatever happens to you.

Like gamergate but in reverse.

Because they aim to destroy every male space with this bullshit. It started when we gave them the vote and accelerated when we let them work. Their aim is the total takeover of male spaces from men, from work to politics to passtimes, and everything in between.

First they came for the card players, but i did not speak out for i was not a virgin.

They banned that guy for pointing out people had exposed assholes. They called it bullying. Said sorry to the people exposing themselves and did no change to dress code or policy.

yes it does

I'm playing l5r. Unicorn will rise again

>/tg/ mods censor any discussion of it.

Hahahah oh my god I remember how confident you cunts were when this hit the vidya community.

And now you come crawling to Sup Forums just to be able to talk about it. I fucking told you it would spread.

>gwent doesnt have this problem

And here we see the denial cycle in action. Are you people deaf and blind?

ITT: Things that Games workshop Laugh at.

I'll check it out thanks.

pretty much, the best outcome is the end of MTG. It's a tough fight though. A good portion of the community is already tired of the SJW shit and poor design lately though so it's a perfect time to strike.

Ha nerd fags btfo get a real hobby like video games and grow up.

I remember that shit from 2005/2006 (highschool) when my friends were into it. We even went couple of times to some comic strip shop to see how other people play.

It was like entering into a fucking Big Bang theory episode. Captain Sweatpants, old virgins in 30's, lanklets with facial disfigurements due to acnes....it was horrible.

>MTG
go to /r9k/ you sperg

MTG is a political weapon now. They have weaponized the entire game / heads of community etc for their cause. The current subleddit is a literal witch hunt factor for doxing people to destroy who aren't sjw enough. The cards are designed with SJW first and only in mind.

It's infected completely.

And so begins the MTGate

At least the slut that started it looks a bit better than literaly who 1

top kek

>/tg/ mods censor any discussion of it.

and people still question who runs reddit and Sup Forums

The best part of it is having a patreon so people can support ur mtg cosplaying. Then saying you quit but keeping it open for the betabux now for no reason.

The inevitable cycle.

>24 year old game
>no snake tiddies

>8 year old game
>big snake tiddies

They're massively into virtue signalling, and have been for a couple of years now. Pic related: a card meant to represent competitive players who focus on winning (note: less than 1% of tournament players are female).

Over the same period, they've lost about 8 million players (down to 12m from 20m in 2014). Could these things be connected?

They even hired a black woman to advise them on the presentation of their stronk black female planeswalker. Really eye-rolling stuff.

Any opposition to the new agenda is met with censorship on leddit, or active withchunts elsewhere. That's what's happening now: a cultural-revolution esque purge to remove all the bad ellements.

The real issue though is that the majority of the player base are basically problematic as fuck, and the people on the far left of the spectrum will never be satisfied, and probably don't love the game that much anyway.

each and every player i know is a Sup Forums poster/lurker, WOTC needs to reconsider their demographic before doing shit like this, their playerbase has already been cut in half due to shity business practices. this might just be the end of the line for them

yep, but it will take people helping to show them the light.

Gamergate made Pol what it is today, for good or ill. MTG is a massive hobby, and its own little gamergate might have insane consequences. The last gamergate basically got Trump elected, the next one might resurrect Adolf Hitler.

Listen with your heart, you know I'm right. Never underestimate the wrath of the somewhat bright socially disenfranchised person whose only means of escapism is taken away or polluted.

this card makes me sad, its so easy to tell that the artist had to make last minute changes to turn spike into a female to make diversity quotas

this. MTGate is an important occurrence.

>muh representation
How did they attract neckbeards in the first place? Did the card represent fat fedora virgins? I can't even.

It's censored into oblivion everywhere. As with so many things, pol is the only place one can fucking discuss anything that doesn't toe the party lane.

A fucking shame.

Lol people still play mtg? wtf

Well the sjw cancer grew too much within it. It is over. See what happened to any franchise hit by the SJW plague.

I am scared the same will happen to warhanmer

If so, Standard is awful just until energy block rotates. And it rotates for the most anticipated block in ages, maybe ever. AKH and XLN blocks are great.
MTG will be fine.

Because MTG is played by bunch of old, Gary Gygax-type nerds who are about to start dying in mass due to ass veins thrombosis, and they want Yugioh audience. Same applies to DnD.

used to there were around 20,000 players but now that number is down to about 12,000

i mean , if the top part is snake, it should have no tities, snakes dont have titties, but if the top part is human it should have titties

Trading card games are and always were complete trash, waste of money and time.
I invested some money into it when I was like 10 years old but noticed very fast how pointless the game and how toxic the community is.
If you're over 10 years old and still collect cards you're an autist even among autists

I-is that a camel toe?

God, can you imagine? THankfully I sincerely think that Warhammer know that it's a boy's game, and will stay away from pandering to women (who spend 0$ on these hobbies anyway).

Having said which, they've pivoted away from Slaanesh daemonettes and sexy drow and so on, haven't they? Definitely less of that 80's sword and sorcery aesthetic that I loved so much.

>that time Travis said "Hitler did nothing wrong" and played dredge for 2 days straight

I dropped it 2 years ago too. The game has no future and they continue down this virtue signalling path instead of firing these useless sjw advisors

youtube.com/watch?v=EZVF-k748Kw

Even Big Daddy GW is not immune.

40k is next on the chopping block. If it's not stopped soon there will be female space marines and a special trans one that leads them

MTG dying is the only way to save 40k

shit, i meant 20,000,000 and 12,000,000

MtG sucks anyway though I did like Eldritch Horror.

How many times can they remix Syndra or Jaice?

i'm new 2da community. what he like before? seems cool now from what I can see.

isn't that what Ecclesiarchy and Slaanesh marines are for already?

>Over the same period, they've lost about 8 million players (down to 12m from 20m in 2014). Could these things be connected?

Has embracing SJW shit and virtue signalling ever been good for business? I can't think of any entity that's embraced it and actually strength their community or experienced significant growth. Although in saying this, it all made me think of cracked.com, which I used to love before they went full pos. I just checked their traffic and somehow their traffic has grown more and more since they've gotten worse, although dropping to half of its peak numbers of 2015. How? Who goes there?

After Marvel/DC and a myriad of vidja, you would think companies would start learning their lesson. Seeing all these jews hellbent on losing money has forced me to reevaluate the nefariousness of the JQ.

this image is hardcore cringe. sad!

I cannot believe they could take down 40k. And old WHFB crowd would have withstood this shit like Dwarfs against a feeble skavenslave charge.

Shit come to think of it, this probably prompted the destruction of WHFB more than anything, and the morphing into a younger more morally relativistic crowd.

Also, if it makes things more relevant Wedge (an obese beta) was raging on Twitter telling people to "GET DAT DER ALT-RIGHT GARBAGE OUTTA MAH MAGICZ" so he kinda was calling out Sup Forums and ya know over half 40 million Trump supporters.

sjw got him fired from his job and unemployed because he read mein kampf. He even said on his stream it was just to understand history but he got shitcanned for being a "nazi" even though chinese.

>Being Canadian

youtube.com/watch?v=8iHN2Bgl7RI

40k fags are weak in every way. the SJWs will conquer them swiftly and face minimal resistance.

Yeah it is far more sinister than just "getting rich and being good at it" as the shills like to lie.
The complete and utter destruction of the West is their current Main Quest, they of course got tons of sidequests but they are not real gamers. They do it like it´s a job.

Actually we do because it is part of a wider pattern of communities being ruined by weaponised mental illness.

Not when I used to play, but they were more normies than the WHFB crowd (12 years back or so). So you tell me they will lose, sad news.
And old WHFB crowd left AoS mostly, so that will be easy for them.
Men, where do we hold them?

this sjw are powerful in /tg/

>promise girls will play a super nerdy game if you become an ally

voila, they imagine hot teen girls will now play MTG if they wear trans welcome stickers on their shirt. Also any anti-bullying argument works

that bitch is ugly.

Inb4 they wail for GW to retcon the primarch stories so that the two lost primarchs are just women who were locked in by big abusive daddy emprah because misogyny.

GW has already started to pander, they are making an effort to include more female models due to SJW outcry. It's not a bad thing, but I really don't want transgender space marines.

I think the Slaanesh changes were an attempt to make the game a tad more family friendly, it's hard to sell Warhammer to Timmy's mum when there's daemonettes with their tits out on the shelf next to the space marines.

Time will tell, I personally think GW will cave in.

Give it time senpai.

Yeah I think in general heavily pandering to a community that don't really spend money on your product while demonising your core demographic is pretty fucking bad for business.

Specially internationally - you think Indians, Indonesians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Japanese etc. want to see more pro-Black woman propaganda?

>they don't.

>attention whore cosplays as an attention whore

P O T T E R Y

Agreed, I think 40K etc will become much softer than the gothic torture-verse it used to be not because of SJWs, but because of aiming at a younger audience, and I guess their mothers (who are probably normie-tier SJWs).

At least all the old lore still exists intact, and that can't be taken away.

Also as far as I'm concerned the fantasy changes didn't happen.

Jesus fuck Arch Warhammer is insufferable to listen. Fuck him to hell.

Sadly /tg/ which was the best board here has been dead for a long time. At least 1D4chan was created. Even way back before the Quests debacle tg has been a zombie with uninteresting threads and tons of sjws.

oh wow. too bad for him, he does seem like a genuinely good person with positive intentions and outlook

how do we get Japanese developers to become #1?

>/tg/
>not cucks
Lul

No better way to show you are the best and most welcoming by forming hate mobs to ruin lives like SJW mobs.

>Playing things easy enough for SJW brainlets to comprehend and therefore infiltrate.
Go play some Pericles solitaire you casual

These types of hobbies are always going to be overwhelmed by desperate males willing to champion any females cause that will even look at them. It's best to stay away and let it destroy itself.

I had a friend that wanted me to go larping with him. I sort of knew what it was and am generally not opposed to outdoor activities involving exercise so I asked him to send me some more info. He sent me what I suppose was their weekly or monthly update/briefing and it was literally 3 hambeasts sitting at a table talking about promoting women within the community. When I asked him wtf he said they generally try to let women be in charge of as much as possible to "promote inclusiveness" or some bullshit like that. I started laughing at him and he got very upset.

What was the Quests debacle? pls explain briefly to a brainlet

Play legacy and ignore the online community.

Problem solved.

Competitive legacy is expensive, which prohibits SJW types almost entirely.

They need to make a tcg with western style high fantasy settings and art direction. Then I'd be all in.

GW makes a lot of money off kids and teenagers these day, even though adults are still the core consumer. They want to get the kids hooked on the game so they will continue to buy Warhammer way in to their 40s.

It's super evident with the recent nurgle releases, they are totally pushing the jovial nature of nurgle over the disease ridden, gory side.

You can play games like Infinifty or Malifaux though, they are too small for SJWs to bother them, pic related, infinity models. You'll never take our tits and ass.

None of the sjw types really play the game, though. That's not the issue - they hang around the skirts, cosplaying, joining the company as ethics/diversity advisors, etc.

If they had more skin in the game I'd be far more receptive to their demands, but honestly this is a group of people who probably represent a tiny fraction of 1% of the total money spent on MTG, demanding what the direction of the whole product should be.

It's Leninist vanguardism, basically.

>play legacy
>expensive

The most expensive thing about legacy is the gas.

I really don't understand these game makers who are unable to tell the demanders to fuck off.

I'm pretty sure it would establish credibility and even loyalty with those who don't want the things they enjoy changed for political pandering.
>Fuck off!
>It's a great answer.

Perhaps if you play combo. Try buying a copy of Tabernacle and full sets of abr duals.

40k is already plenty diverse, this is a good fight for us to be part of and meme about, as it can illuminate their outright lunacy and extermism to normies and gamers not in the know.

>I am shaking
Lmao that twitter feed

Way back in the day /tg/ was a whirlwind of great threads with all kinds of political, sci fi and fantasy and even philosophy. And there were even more 40k threads than now. It peaked in the love can bloom meme days.

Then moderators got radical and started snuffing discussion especially an emergent Sup Forums. SInce people could not speak people just created roleplay Quests threads to the point they consumed /tg/. Recently they made the new Quests board, and /tg/ is now a zombie with some general threads off big rpgs and an interesting occasional art thread.

> muh /tg/ was always shit

Fuck you there was time when everything was alright. Not anymore, I blame Moot.

I thought leds and golgaris where expensive hanz.
Also RiP.

These are both near true. Arch is fun but he is painfully bluepilled while still being /ourguy/ on some issues. His voice thing is just a bit exaggarated, some tuning and he´s good.