How do I escape the Google Jew once and for all?

How do I escape the Google Jew once and for all?

I've already deleted all social media. This is the next phase for me. I want to be completely rid of all Google infractions on my PC and smartphone.

Browser, search engine, email/Youtube alternatives? VPN setup? I want to be as anonymous and secure as is possible for a tech noob to be. I'm also looking for unbiased online news sources.

You have to unplug all the way

Google has infested the entire internet, there's no way to escape it, anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.

/thread

at this point, not having social media is a red flag, and it is a great disinfo tool...

>red flag

In what way? IDGAF what roasties think if thats what you mean

if you dont have social media, then you will be put on a list. also its important to create your identity on social media before someone else does it for you. they will make your account with your photos, add all your friends and then start scamming them for money as if you are in a state of emergency. also you can use it to make false trails

I haven't posted a status update on FB for 2 years. I would login and just be infuriated by all the bragging and virtue signalling from people I either barely know or don't even like (usually both). I see no benefit to keeping an FB account, hence why I deleted it

I've been browsing Sup Forums and conspiracy/far-right stuff for years. The damage is probably done in terms of (((them))) having a file on me. I live in the UK which is just about the worst place for surveillance on the planet. But I still want a more private browsing experience without being shown leftist news articles all the time

Hi, GCHQ!

Tor Browser + DuckDuckGo is a start.

As for news sources, they are all biaised.

Browser-Opera
Search Engine-Duckduckgo
Youtube-No one.

What's your smartphone? If Android, you need to dispose of it too,

Duckducjgo is hust as bad as google. Try searx.me, it's actually better and pretty customizable. Qwant.com seems okay too

Currently Android but looking for a new one. I don't really want an iPhone but seems to be the only alternative?

Replacing gmail is easier than you would think. Just pay for a good and small mail provider that doesn't make money with advertising. I have one that costs 12$ per year.
Most of them have a better Interface than gmail. And you can copy all the mails you had in gmail just right into them.
Instead of Google Search you can use duckduckgo or startpage. They provide the same results. They are just off sometimes, when it comes to results that would be based on your browsing history (because they don't log every shit you do).
And use hooktube instead of Youtube. That is not a replacement for Youtube, but it will cuck Youtube and they won't be able to track you or make money of you.

This is true, because of the 3rd party stuff they offer.
Totally getting rid of Google means that you can't use any site that requires you to solve reCaptcha like Sup Forums.

ddg isn't as bad as google what are you on about?

All companies that tried to build their own OS failed, Firefox OS was promising (i really liked their concept) but never got popular.
Jolla is still unstable and now they don't even provide an own phony anymore, they just sell their OS for other devices.
Tizen is available for shitty devices, but it doesn't seem like they care enough to make it available for actually good phones.

Your best bet right now would be to buy a Chink phone, root it, to remove all the unnecessary shit you don't need (this includes everything from Google including the Play Store), and remove root again.

>When your Gmail is empty, you know your shadowbanned AF

move all contents of gmail accounts to other providers
spam facebook until they ban you
spam twitter until they ban you
block google analytics
block all google domain cookies & youtube
MOST IMPORTANT PART is blocking all of their cookies
dont use their dns, don't use their data compression proxy, get rid of android
buy Sup Forums pass
congrats, you've won the eternal war with the irish

Gonna have to buy a Sup Forums pass since captcha gives them money

reddit spacing... Why are you here, what do you really want. This is Sup Forums! you can larp if you want. But you don't have to. Drop the bait and state your business, we might be able to assist you to achieve enlightenment.

I've been posting on Sup Forums since '04 and regular Sup Forums contributor since day one. Don't accuse me of being a reddit pleb, Nordfag. My request was legit, I want a better browsing experience without being surveilled and offered biased content from an SJW infested corporate monster

How do I escape this place once and for all?

Seems to me the more appropriate question.

Anyone can help out?

So the best idea would be to make FB account - add some of your friends to friends list. NOT post any face pic there, not allow anyone tag you anywhere and just let the profile lay while semi-randomly adding some cheezy cat pictures every once in a blue moon.

>he doesn't use duckgo

>, and remove root again.
why?

>(this includes everything from Google including the Play Store)
how to download apps then?

use duckduckgo for searches
use pew.tube for video

>I have one that costs 12$ per year.
what is that?

Yeah, no kidding.
>inputs Google's captcha to be able to post this message with Google Analytics running on this page

Analytics is the big one.

Or you could just Accept that the guys spying you are average normies that wont arrest you for anything but CP and threats of terrorism.

Yes goy, don't rock the boat. You have nothing to worry about. Just accept your overlords holding unimaginable power and the ability to ruin your life using false charges over your head. =)

Never use old email accounts that have been linked with fb etc. Theyre compromised now and anything done with them remains in the botnet.

Youre not that special. The jew doesnt hunt after Your ass just because you like to watch nazi propaganda. But whatever, if it makes you sleep at night go Ahead. I wouldnt personally like to live such a life

Yep, that's a wonderful position to take, user. "THINGS ARE RELATIVELY FINE NOW, SO I'M NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT IT!" That's always worked out for everybody and has never gone wrong in the history of humanity. .

thats why you use the INTERNET for normie browsing and the other nets for serious business

>he doesn't know
this is why I never take tech advice from Sup Forums

Stay on the Google bot cluster, use chrome.

I use Qupzilla with Startpage, or sometime Qwant. Protonmail for email. I'm really trying to get myself away from youtube, it's hard though. Hooktube seems a bit lovely. You can still watch youtube without google keeping track. I'm sure none of this matters though, I'm sure they still run all this shit. I use Manjaro as OS