Haag verdict of 6 Bosnian Croats

So there is a trial at Haag against 6 Bosnian Croats for attacking muslims.

The verdict of the trial
>Croatia comiteed an international agression on Bosnia and Herzegovina
>There was a "Joint Criminal enterprise" against muslim civilians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJTo1hJPPwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To je zato jer zapad voli muslimane, da nije bilo HVO-a muslimani bi pobili tko zna koliko Hrvata

E jel' se upravo otrovao zbog presude ?

nice

Kaj je tu nice ?

He killed himself on TV....

R.I.P

i šta na kraju? ništa...

da se presuda desila 1996-7 bilo bi nešto, ovako... isti kurac

20 years later. No one gives a fuck, no one will be outraged or show any emotions whatsoever.

Only verdict that truly mattered for us was that of Gotovina.

I am most angry at our government for our weak diplomacy, we shouldn't have accepted a single Muslims refugee from BIH, we are made to look like we wanted to destroy it.

And no single Bosniak-muslim is sued

Well in that case you are a cuck. Bosniaks could sue you for Money and they will easily get it.

Actually it is Mesić who delivered high classified document to British journalists.

He will become a mythos.

To help bosniaks was a mistake ... This makes it more then obvious... We should have just got Croats out of there and let muslims to Serbs

I can't blame him he was what 13 years in trial ...They would probably slap him another 10 years

The man probably knows this is all a political thing since the west lives muslims

I salute the Croatian generals. It was not a crime defending yourself and fighting against the ISIS of the 90's so to speak. I'm sorry the (((Tribunal))) conviced them. Respect and condolences Croat bros.

One of them drank poison .... And said he rejects their conclusion

:(

Press F to pay respects

Huge hole in their security

It's well established that ICTY or whatever the acronym is bullshit and has no real significance. But it's fucking obvious that only shit done against Muslims is really getting punished. Basically all the things Serbs and Croats did to each other got small, irrelevant sentences but all transgressions against Muzzies were punished hard. This verdict basically means only aggressor in the war was Croatia which is fucking ridiculous.
anyhow, rip pralje

If the man dies, may the Valkyries bring him safely to Valhalla. Respects.

Well maybe you guys should have sided with the serbs after all

When I was in Dubrovnik there was some history there about the Croatian army walking into a Serbian training field for artillery lmao

Just kill all muslims, cigans, kikes, gayreeks, caucasians and shitalians in the balkans. Time to end the foreign infiltration

Now you know how the serbs feel, my serbian-catholic friend

wow is this real

True, they can have direct All Qaeda links and they can still walk free, also I blame many Croats since they actually think Bosniaks are our friends but in fact they are our enemies

Serbs attacked us, massacred towns and villages, leveled Vukovar. It's really hard to feel for and relate to them.
Dayton, the West and Tudjman fucked us over. There are no more Croats in Bosnia, muslims and serbs took care of that, yet no one is in a court for that.

If only man. First step is for right wing to take over but that dream is still far away for Western Europe

He did it in the court? How did he get that poison there?
This is fucked up, I'm still waiting for sentences for all the muslim war criminals from Balkan wars

i think we have been feeling the same thing for a long time now, my baiting friendo.

You will never live to see that trust me only Croats and Serbs can be judged but no muslim

wew, what a cuck

>'m still waiting for sentences for all the muslim war criminals from Balkan wars
this is the last job for ICTY. after this it's dissolved or something. anyhow. you won't get those sentences. it would be a bit islamophobic and after all those were just a few tortured and massacred serbian and croatian christians no big deal right?

>all the muslim war criminals from Balkan wars

No such thing, they are all innocent and victims. Moderate head cutters.

>Dayton, the West and Tudjman fucked us over. There are no more Croats in Bosnia, muslims and serbs took care of that, yet no one is in a court for that.

now you know how we feel

>This is fucked up, I'm still waiting for sentences for all the muslim war criminals from Balkan wars

There won't be any. As far as I know the most responsible muslim leaders are released. After the verdicts for the Croatian generals, this jewish Tribunal is getting closed for good.

Croatia and Serbia both confirmed for muslim genociders.

Meanwhile, muzzies answer for squat.

Croatian seppuku.

>where are the 300'000 serbians who lived in croatia
Yeah I forgot you and the muzzies are the victims of the balkan war

F

This fucking timeline.

There is a small detail. The Serbo-muslim war was a civil war, whereas the Croatian-bosniak war is an International (meaning Croatia directly was involved)

Rest in peace sweet prince. For the PC west and traitors like Stipe Mesić I hope they rot in hell.

Left on their own accord because their leaders were claiming that Croats were coming to take revenge (they knew of the massacres that their side did during 4 years). They were also the ones that started the whole massacre of the 90s, and with them the Yugoslav Army filled with Serbs (and muslims at that time).

I think we can still sue them ourselves individually and block BIH to EU until they deliver them to us

F

MESIĆ is a real gypsy one moment he is ustaša another he is partisan

was serbia ever proclaimed as aggressor state?

no. And we did

We are unremovable.
Deal with it.

and that is huge lie...
Serbia had more influence on Bosnian war than Croatia

And honestly, I don't know when Cro - Bosnia war started... because in WW2 and in the beginning of last war we were together..??

And everyone who made any crime in the war should be jailed.
Please watch Serbian documentary Oluja, where they describe how they sold out their "Sloga"... when Radovan Karadzic didn't want to help SAO Krajna...

Yeah because a martyr and an unjust verdict will just completely demoralize the angry Croats in Herzegovina.

No. Serbia distanced herself from RS during the war.

Maybe next time the Serbs and croats can team up and remove Muslim blight from the Balkans.

Mladic did nothing wrong.

>let us proclaim independence and all along take 25% of croatian teritory populated with hundreads of thousands of croats
>after we masacred croats in two major ocassions in the past, they shouldn't be holding any grudge aggainst us or try in any way to fight out of fear
>what could go wrong

>And everyone who made any crime in the war should be jailed.
You say that but yet no Bosniaks - muslim has ever been judged guilty which is just laughable

The whole point about 90s was to start a beef between two sides of Christianity and make path for Islam to take over 40-50 year in the future. Since they breed at higher pace, bosnian muslim will put pressure on Croatia and Bosnian Serbs. Kosovo and Albanians will put pressure on Serbia and Macedonia.
And they will claim "revenge", because what happened in 90s.

1 dead cro*t animal

>Dayton, the West and Tudjman fucked us over.
And you people attacked the serbs
Congrats
The croats still are more angry at the serbs than anyone else.

We were under "surveillance" in Oluja, that's why Gotovina and other generals were freed. So we actually couldn't exact revenge.Sure there were isolated cases, but there would certainly be more if we weren't being watched.

You are correct on the end it's like this nobody knows what Serbia did in Bosnia, Muslims didn't nothing, Croatia turns to be the aggressor in BIH .....

Yep you heard it right CROATIA is to be blamed at least that what the court says

>to start a beef between two sides of Christianity
that beef started even before 1054, 2 irrelevant south slavic tribes aren't to blame here

Serbs attacked us, you illiterate dipshit leaf. Don't try to rewrite history.

What the fuck do you care about us anyway?

This actually sounds scary.

Everyone knows that but our mistake was that we helped Muslims we should have left them to Serbs

>teaming up with croats to remove kebabs
oh boy how naive are you???
croats are first and foremost unsovereign dependent nation with no basic self awarenes, history and nationa councisnes whatsoever
they have insect like mentality dependent on german orders to fullfil the even if that meaning they will totally obliterate themselves
and judgeing how cucked and wretched state of afairs in germany is now, things can only get worse

You literally described yourself bro.

Freudian slip all the way.

it appears that milosevic was more clever than tudjman in the end
what a joke

This is hilarious coming from an 85 iq brown eyed, black haired serb.

>we should have left them to Serbs
you should

Fuck muslims. The fucking west should never take there side on anything. Fucking traitors.

we din du nuttin
t. every croat

youtube.com/watch?v=OJTo1hJPPwI

Replace Germany with Russia and you have literally described Serbia.

Division yes, war not so much.

Well, yes we indeed dindu. You Know, how come tousands muslims refugees were fleeing to Croatia while we "butchered" them?

You did plenty against the serbs though
Obviously yea we all know the Croats were big mussie lovers

you missed the point totally
i was putting us into your perpsective, doing what you did to us and asked how would you react?
because the facts are that you were the agressor in the both world wars, decimating our peopple totally unprovoked
and you were forgiven both times with the condition that croatia wouldn't ceased to exists only if it enters mutual state
now for the third time, croats (((pushed))) financed and ordered to break away and take away with them everything they could including territories and population that are NOT theirs

Real martyr is Blaž Kraljević who was killed by your government because he didn't want to be involved in plan to cleanse Bosnians and Hrezegovinians and split territory with Serb cunts.

By the way he was shaking second before he drank it, I call no bullshit.

Diaspora spotted.

Missile lovers sure... That's why we seem to be guilty of crimes against them

Seriously Canadian logic....

Man, please stop the bullshit.
Please.

Boys,you just witnesed "agree" from serb to catholic serb

Of course you are guilty, this is a trial run by communists, negros, and jews
You deserve it doubly for helping the muslims

this, an actual ustasa had more integrity than most

You do get that this means Serbia is off the hook and Croatia who had millions of bosniaks refugees is basically guilty of aggression against them

member one international accord when croatia ment something or was recognised as a sovereign functional nation with it's own ruler, language and laws
yeah me neither

fucking amateurs they cannot even handle simple sudoku

Im irish so yea correct.

kmeeee kmeeeee

>ad hominem

Yet you are where you are.

Kek

Why is Serbia off the hook?

because milosevic was a mastermind who managed to avoid to be directly involved in anything KEK

look who is talking

why is that a single one croatian governing "intelectuall" can't think startegically in long terms
croats in WW1 - "this few victories will last forever"

croats in WW2 - "this few victories will last forever"

croats OUT croatia, IN eu - "this eu will last forever"

maybe it has to do with the fact that you spent nearly 1000 years cleaning huns stbles and sadeling german horses
didn't also not long ago wreck Agrokor the biggest corporation in ex Yu that was given to you on silver plate cause you were such a good goy to germans?

Because the court said so

Xaxaxaxa

Although this is hard. It is indeed true.

>illegal wars

And man,did he did some shit to ahmeds