#AUSPOL CYA LATER DASTYARI EDITION THREAD #2

G'day blokes. Hope you been staying cool in this fucking hot weather. Got some big stories today. And lets throw a fucking party for that Sam Dastyari cunt.

>Same-sex marriage passes the Senate 43 to 12 in historic political moment
s mh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriages-passes-the-senate-43-to-12-in-historic-political-moment-20171129-gzuyqx.html

>Alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos targets Julia Gillard in Australian interview
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/11/29/alt-right-figure-milo-yiannopoulos-targets-julia-gillard-australian-interview

>Australian state legalises assisted dying in national first
bbc.com/news/world-australia-42161858

>Australia's counter-terror measures 'fuelling racism': UN committee
baka.com.au/world/australias-counterterror-measures-fuelling-racism-un-committee-20171128-gzur1b.html

>Australians losing faith in democracy, new report finds
afr.com/news/australians-losing-faith-in-democracy-new-report-finds-20171128-gzu9vl

>SA Premier Jay Weatherill defends controversial 'party political' taxpayer-funded ad deal
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-28/controversial-sa-taxpayer-funded-ad-deal-defended/9202980

>Milo makes "Muslim Conservative" cry
youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0&t=1s

>AUSTRALIAN DEBT CLOCK LOOK HOW FUCKED WE ARE
australiandebtclock.com.au

Other urls found in this thread:

abc
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-11-28/controversial-sa-taxpayer-funded-ad-deal-defended/9202980
medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
google.com.au/search?q=east timor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=X5YeWqvKIuzDXqy3mrgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>abc net au/news/2017-11-28/controversial-sa-taxpayer-funded-ad-deal-defended/9202980
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-11-28/controversial-sa-taxpayer-funded-ad-deal-defended/9202980

Fuck Namefags.

fuck soros and fuck labor green people

Pay debts Australia

just got home lads. whats happened to Dastyari?

show us yah cunny

How do we continue to keep the leaf man down?

who won QLD lads?

medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f

Labor soon

Queensland election went exactly the way I thought it would. Cuck nation sapped away a ton of votes from the LNP and delivered a second term to labor

You think Milo has even an ounce of debating talent? People just give up on his retardation and then he does his cock sucker smile. Take the footage to the editing room and you see the very skewed results.

lol

"soon" (tm)

It's highly likely though

it's surprising how many soul less heathens belong to the labor green alliance, isn't it lads?

That Dastyari is a traitor to not his country.
And Big Bill has his back... Nothing to see Ausralia .. as you were... move along.

hows it going lads?
whats for dinna?

Australia debt horror is why they stole all our oil and oil money.
Many such cases. Sad!

Ordered Korean BBQ on Ubereats

>flag
Im a bit confused

watch out you dont get raped

I wanted to say something but wasn't sure if I'd be ostracized for not knowing something I should.
this

Milo Yiannopoulos

you both should know
lurk moar isnt a meme

hello m00t

>tfw unknown flag is normally a question mark

I'll try not to

Any smart anons wanna help me and this user. WHAT the fuck is the fucking flag thats fucking as RARE as finding diamond in my backyard

there a bunch of countries not on the register, unknown is usually int. waters

Uni results coming out tomorrow boyos, getting ready to become a tradie

fuck off kike. SA is real mans land

Is this east Timore?
It would make sense considering we stole their oil

Guyana, i think. It's a proxy.
Dont beg to be spoonfed.

Is there a flag for aliens

tfw western Australia had second of the highest yes vote behind vic

dindins mince 4 tha kookaburras

A real man's man land

オーストラリアが大好きです。
オーストラリアに難民をなりたい!

I just pictured an abo on Palm island using the village computer while his grandma pedals the bike generator.
Thanks mate, but why isn't it the normal white flag with black question mark?

Jesus fuck, did you lurk at all?
You cunts go on about how refugees fuck the country up but you are acting like that coming here in droves.
At bare minimum assimilate.
And that requires learning the culture.

オーストラリアはもう満員だもん。

What?

how hard is it to do bitcoining in australia, can you even transfew it to your bank account or does it have to be spent

Oh well lads get some burger rings and a six pack ..now we watch it implode!!

That cunt's not from SA
i am from SA, it's a fucking meme dickhead

残念ですね。茶色じんは行ってはけません。

完全なファックはオフにすることができます

He/she/it makes a good point

lurk moar.. please.
i hardly come here anymore but it's progressively getting worse

いは間はとけ

Now lets be serious for a minute....where can we go to live and stay out of this impending '1984' liberal Armageddon?

Not sure why you're ranting mate

Come to Melbourne it's pretty good

ikr

if Australia was anything like the China all those chink subs want then all these chinks would get a bullet in the back of the head

>hardly come here
>8 posts
I know unknown flag cunt. it's normally white with a black question mark.

It's East Timor for fucks sake, how can you post without even knowing which countries are next to yours?
google.com.au/search?q=east timor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=X5YeWqvKIuzDXqy3mrgM
We had military operations there

それ明らかに嘘でしょう
きっと俺みたいな素敵な人を喜んで歓迎するね

Jews

>lets be serious
>1984
that's the point, you were supposed to have not posted and learnt the boards before posting
fuck off
different convo dickhead

Is the Sydney opera house really that bad of an abomination? I've sort of always liked it, maybe because I'm strayan, but does anyone agree it's alright?

Who else made 50k in crypto today?
>Im rich biatch

same convo faggot

Yes I suppose it will be a ringside seat.

I was thinking somewhere were the PC nazis can't get me if tI use the wrong pronoun when addressing a faggot.

>Jesus fuck, did you lurk at all?
>You cunts go on about how refugees fuck the country up >but you are acting like that coming here in droves.
>At bare minimum assimilate.
>And that requires learning the culture.

I didn't mention anything about this?

made 7k betting on trump lost 2k betting on le pen :'(

>tfw I'm probably in an ASIO watch list for my /sg/ antics and that time I contributed in giving rebel positions to the Russian ministry of defense
Come and get me you overweight cocksuckers, I'm bored shitless and being detained by the government would make a great drinking story.

I just got screamed at by cunts on the dole like every other day

you just watch

Is asio in this thread? I have a question.

Hey mate

俺白人だも。
グーグルトランスレートを使いじゃだめですよ。

already have been watching those predicted seats shrivel up like a pantsu snake in an ice bath

>labor is the red team
>took money from chinese interests
>china is red.

hmm

I wanted to yell at all the customers at work because I was hot as fuck. Air con is broken and they just keep asking stupid questions

Oh my sides!

Cashed out half and riding the rest to the peak
Fuck the ATO

Soz bro, but Libs gonna rape the SA state election. Everyone here hates labor all they've done is give us a giant Duracell, rape us with debt and power prices impoverishing our lower classes.

Labor are out for the foreseeable future.

Hey do you guys and gals ever get pissed off with the way Politicians treat you?

そういうはずはない。
読んどけ

i did a you session a couple of years ago and passed through it, didnt end up following through with the assessment day. if i want to join the adf does it mean id have to do the you session again?

That you, Homsi or thirsty?

日本語凄く下手ですねミームフラッグさん。

グーグルトランスレートは使いません。今少し酔っ払いです。まだポイント立てますけど。

you will be fucked hard if you don't declare your profits as capital gains.
t. knower

Harden up cunt

Probs but they're not taking men atm.
DFR is actually pursuing a diversity quota

it's nuns in a scrum.
>getting triggered by anything milo says
KYS

I haven't cashed out yet because of this, and it's quite a significant amount, I've got no clue with how this works with the ATO, wat do?

Instead they want """men""".

Any fellow /sg/ poster is good in my book. I'm neither of those fags though, I just lurk there. Good catch either way.

> the ATO is going to steal my cash stuffed mattress.
Do I look like I give a shit?
I'm unemployed to them anyway.

Pay 30% to the liberals. Labor would have saved you.

She'd be perfect if she didn't let herself be filmed in such a degenerate way.

Great initiative

consult your accountant.

Mate, the Blacked logo is cropped out.

The flag gives it away

Fuck thats a pretty big hit.

Brandis and ASIO Boss Duncan lewis.
deep state or what?