Degenerate books in public schools

What kind of leftist Marxist books do they require as reading for kids these days in public schools?

Pic related was required for me in middle school:
>Hatchet by Gary Paulson
>plane crashes in wilderness
>ultimate Innawoods scenario
>no degeneracy portrayed
>only degeneracy alluded to is his cheating whorebag mother
>comfy as fuck
>survives with only a hatchet and minimal supplies

Anybody else read this shit? I got addicted and read all his books as a young teen. It’s all about survival in the wilderness and dogsledding.

With a lack of any SJWism, feminsism, diversity, faggotry, or people of color related I assume it must be banned these days.

I read Hatchet in Elementary School, but by High School the diversity was turned up to 3000%, and we got shit like, "Kite".

we all read it, user.

Jewery has no respect for those who enjoy literature.

My friend gave this to me as a birthday present when I turned, oh, 12.
I read it in about an hour, but it was good, nonetheless.

Graduated a couple years ago. a few based books, mostly boring and a couple steaming piles of lefty shit.
>the stranger - albert camus
>1984 and Animal farm - Orwell
>A raisin in the sun
>to kill a mockingbird
>bryan's song
>beowulf
>the ballpoint pen diary - sickly weak typhus victim
>the giver
>the niggers go to birmingham
>the scarlet letter

They tried to put literature with pedo content here during education reform, it was prevented but nontheless, these psychos wont stop until they get eradicated.

Dude I forgot all about this book, I read it in 4th grade like 20 something years ago. The scene where he finds the pilot was some gnarly shit for little 10 year old me, but yeah i remember every bit of that book and how awesome it was now!

Also anything by Jack London was my jam. Especially Sea Wolf.

That was good shit.

I got lucky. The first blatantly liberal garbage I had to read was The Awakening and The Scarlet Letter, but that was for AP English in high school. Before that, it was either apolitical works or Orwell.

>(((Paulson)))

Man, I remember how we used to insult each other and call each other gay in elementary school, and nobody gave a shit. No SJW shit, or degeneracy. Then the gays came, and the road to degeneracy and decline were opened.

>sea wolf
>not white fang
nigger detected.

Hatchet was good desu
Fucking loved it when he made a "war bow" with the minimal shit he had found

I had to read (((Night))) in middle school.

never read Hatchet, i was placed in a different reading group in the 4th grade. can't remember what i read though. friends that read Hatchet said it was great.

i don't really remember most of what i read in junior high/high school but i remember the worst of all was having to read Song of Solomon. that book was the definition of degenerate marxism.

They require the kite runner now.

If I remember correctly they used to have the commie manifesto in the school library when I was in junior high. They also had an entire section on nigger and beaner history.

Oh yeah, we did read it elementary.

As in we read hatchet in elementary.

oh right i remember now. didn't read The Kite Runner, but i had to read A Thousand Splendid Suns, which is basically TKR but about women.

honestly the book was a pretty big redpill if you think about it

>Afghanistan is a fucking shithole
>Muslim men use, abuse, and rape women
>women have no rights in true Muslim societies
>Sharia is awful

The only thing I remember about that book was the kid smelling the pilot's farts before the pilot croaked from a heart attack.

Hatchet and davids winter were fucking great. I read them in 5th grade and they were better than all the other garbage they made you read.

had to read Night, To Kill A Mockingbird, Frederick Douglass, Hatchet. Some of them were good however still don't understand the hospital in the "death camp"

hands down the most retarded book i've ever read. Its written on a third grade level and i was forced to read it junior year. Quick rundown:
>half black/asian kid lives in Spokane washington, the kkk capital of the world
>is adopted
>has a nigger adopted little sister
>faces racial discrimination, but starts a swimming team
>all the autistic kids of the school join
>he's apparently a chad, but takes the autists under his wing
>they somehow win the state championship or whatever
>there were some racist kids he had to deal with or something
>at the end the dad of the racist kid or the racist kid, can't remember, tries to shoot the nigger little sister, but the adoptive dad jumps in the way of the bullet and saves her, he dies
>he also has a white love interest throughout
this is american education

Oh sweet fucking Christ "Song of Solomon" was hot fucking garbage.

"Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter" was a good book though

Lol, White Fang is baby's first Jack London bro. Sea Wolf is for adults. I read it too young and had to shake nihilism off in my late teens.

Hatchet was a good book I don't give a fuck what you say

Wasn't there a sequel that takes place in the alternate ending in which he didn't initially get rescued?

Dude my entire class read this book, and the second one. I think there is a third. Huge nostalgia right now, cheers Sup Forumsro
Those shitty birds and that crude bow he makes man that shit makes me happy as fuck.

In middle school I called my friend Joel a faggot in home room and our dyke teacher got mad and made me look up the definition. A bundle of sticks or twigs used to start a fire, lol! We had old ass dickshunaries.

I feel bad for kids born after 1990.

Literature is pretty degenerate these days, just see pic related

No he returns for some tv thing when he's a little bit older (I think).

Yes the sequel was The River. The Canadian government sends him back out to the same place to study his techniques, lol!

I remember my library having a copy of Mien Kampf anyone else?

No matter how many times I see this image, it will never not upset me.

I remember Brian's winter more for some reason. I think that's the title.

this is so upsetting

just leave her alone;~;

Yeah, Hatchet was good.
So was The River, though it felt like a weak sequel.

BUT FUCK YOU AND FUCK GARY PAULSEN FOR THAT LAME, BORING-ASS PIECE OF JUVENILE SADISM KNOWN AS POPCORN DAYS AND BUTTERMILK NIGHTS. HOW LONG CAN YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT A FUCKING FIELD LOOKS LIKE YOU BORING PIECE OF SHIT???? I HOPE YOU GET RAPED WITH THE RAZOR DILDO FROM SEVEN YOU CUMGUZZLING LEFTOVER FOOD TRAY FROM A HUNGRY MAN CHICKEN FINGERS MEAL!!!!!

I remember early in highschool like sophmore or freshemen year we had this book book full of excerpts from other novels most of them had to do with slavery.
>Niggress girl forced to pick cotton for the south.
>Jewess had to slave in hall of cost.
>African boy enslaved by south.
>Slave girl forced to slave.
>Jew boy forced to slave.

More then half of the stuff was about slavery.

I remember as a child we watched this cartoon maybe it wasn't at school but, at home some animated cartoon about these two kids who get lost in the forest and meet Pan. The greek god of all the fucked up pervert shit. I vaguely remember.

Easily the wost Communist drivel forced on children.

The Catcher In The Soy

Really?

only bad book I remember was Night by a jew

it was a shitty book, and I'm now learning almost completely false

Poster said "Catcher in the Soy" referring to Catcher in the Rye. Don't know why post disappeared.

Ok, for clarification. This book is garbage.

God fuck that book, I was one of like three people in my grade to hate that fucking piece of shit cancer "book"

I had to read night, house on mango street and joy luck club all in the same year so I don't have much sympathy

Yeah, I always though guy of checking it out but I didn’t want the librarian to think I was a Nazi

Nice book, user

soldier's heart was really cool tho

It seems like shit was good and comfy when I had books like that. Hatchet, Old Yeller, Call of the Wild. Hell even Stone Fox was decent.

Then I remember, I think it was some point around 2002-2003 they had us read this shit

Anyone else deal with this cancer?

I remember having to read it in a 97% white school. Hard to give a fuck about niggers. From that point on it was shit like the House on Mango Street. All the while all the white liberals basically did everything they could to keep the blacks and mexicans out of their districts.

We read Mice and Men in school.
I prefer non-fiction to fiction honestly. The two books I enjoyed the most when I was younger was a book about flags of the world and battles throughout history.

Yeah but it's garbage in the same way that Bob Dylan is garbage.

It was non-traditional at the time to tell a story in such a way. Additionally, it was started before JD went off to fight in WW2 and finished it when he came back, so he was in two totally different minds sets. He came back Red Pilled as fuck and had to end the story.

Take it for what it is, and you're allowed to dislike it, but it deserves its place in literature.

It was a best seller in the US user. Not that hard to believe

Most political books are free online nowadays.

me too, when i got to high school the curriculum was completely saturated with shitty nog authors

Fucking hell man.

>eco terrorists try to cause natural disasters to get people to believe in global warming
Crichton is pretty based

>middle school
Nigga, my 3rd grade teacher read this book to us

>beowulf
I fucking loved that one.

>friendly reminder the geats and danes were as afraid of beowulf as they were of grendel
>tfw they call grendel a monster, but call him the descendant of a man, making him a man himself
>tfw beowulf is a monster and he knows it, so he lives in a shack in the middle of nowhere until he becomes king

Catcher is awesome.

Kindergartner came home with this book assignment. Looks wholesome, americana, right, about a kid and his dog going to the airport to pick up his dad from fighting jew wars. To a little boy it looks great.

BUT WAIT

It's not his dad, it's his mom he's meeting. And he's at the airport with his other BLACK mom! And every other couple in the book is interracial. Fucking bullshit. They tricked little boys with this shit to get them open to the idea of dykes being strong.

The Bronze Bow was pretty rad. Named the Jew and showed them as they are.

i wonder how many jewish cocks that boy has been forced to suck

Your school had you read this?

Night by eli weisel
Teacher was a jew

it was in highschool

yeah, this was a good book
it was totally gross when he had to swim down to the plane to search for gear around the pilot whose face was being eaten away by fishys and crabs. He was eating from that fish population too.

>pic related reading right now

Michael Crichton is redpilled as fuck
>the Lost World is a metaphor for niggers being retarded because of their shitty households

My Side of the Mountain was better.

My son got that muslim furry gay romance novel but i cant say anything or I'm a bigot

i really want to read this one
i hear they dynamite the ice caps because they were advancing too much

For those that didnt know of this

> tfw when the original Kino

this is new level shit

>My Side of the Mountain

I forgot about his one
gonna read again

this book was fan fucking tastic as a kid!

Were you guys forced to read The Awakening by Kate Chopin? That book scarred me for life. It was ironically a real awakening for me... against feminism.

Lord of the flies is top tier

this book cannot be real and your son cannot have been assigned this book to read. i refuse to believe this

Shit, I remember studying this book in at least 3 different years, from like age 8-12. Everyone thought it was great.

I remember studying a book called Kite in HS, and another one, the kite runner, and the titles confused me. Remind me what was Kite about?

Hatchet was my favourite as well.

oyjinald veyjinkha you finished that 2500 word book report right goyim?

honestly don't know how I did it, but I was supposed to read hatchet for my 3rd grade book report and do a presentation on it, but I was such an awful student I just looked up the cliff notes and pulled the presentation out of my ass.

pic related is the only book I remember reading in middle school

The most intereseting but kinda fucked up book I had to read was "The Good Earth" by Pearl S. Buck. I also like all quiet on the Western Front

God. That brings back memories. This was back in 4th grade haha.

Didnt even know it was a series, I only read that one in school and only found out it was a series like a year ago after remembering it. Also read "Where The Red Fern Grows" and "Summer of the Monkeys"

>implying women should get rights.

Anyone remember that one called "Xanadu" or "Welcome to Xanadu" about that woman that gets kidnapped and she has to escape... Barely remember that one

Fuck i owned all those Scary Stories...

Kill all “edgelords xDD” who do this shit.

Literally prevent white women with traditional leanings to truly understand why it’s important, why don’t you. Fucking lynch them.

Bump.

Dude I read this in middle school and that was in 2012. I remember I read all the sequels too and they were all awful except for Brian’s winter.

Elie Wiesel's "Night". Here's his own account of discussing this printed garbage with some Rabbi:

>About people you knew? “Yes, about people I might have known.” About things that happened? “Yes, about things that happened or could have happened.” But they did not? “No, not all of them did. In fact, some were invented from almost the beginning to almost the end.” The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: That means you are writing lies! I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: “Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred.”

I liked early high school years for English, because we covered some points of grammar, style, and actually got to do creative writing and stuff (I always loved to write). But then in grades 11 and 12 especially our (female) teachers gave us young adult fiction shit like Girl with a Pearl Earring or Looking for Alibrandi, and man was it garbage. Other than that it was Shakespeare.

Just remembered reading this book, it was pretty based.
>Shows humanity as barbaric and savage without order.
>Without Western Civilization even the most pure fall into degeneracy
>The antagonist is basically a communist Stalin stand in.

I liked Kite Runner, changed me from hating UBL& terrorists to hating all moslems.

The stories weren't too scary but the pictures were horrifying. Whoever did the art for that book was a master of his craft.