Panty & Stocking

So wtf is it? "New product." This cafe is just a publicity thing to stir up interests right?

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-12-15/panty-and-stocking-with-garterbelt-gets-new-product-release-cafe-exhibition/.109934

>wtf

Bite me

ROFL!

I hope it's new stuff

>wtf
Cut it out.

Lol XP

Kaiba 2 ?

As an outlander, please tell me why using Internet acronyms are frowned upon here? You airwolfers make up $h!t all the time.

GJ! ;p

shit's gayer than my chinese cartoons

ZOMGAAAWD! DX

Those acronyms have been used for decades. Even here. Sup Forums is going daft.

>going o.0

Lol ppl rly think this is gonna come out. >:3

Never ever.

Never say never.

>Internet acronyms
It's txt spk and should have died with 9-button keyboards.

>Anarchy! Everyone wants to be me!
Anarchy yeah! Get it up so I can see!

What did she mean by this?

Scanty and Kneesocks > Panty and Stocking

It's not going to be a new piece of media because the production staff who created PSG left Gainax to form their own studio due to creative differences. Plus, Gainax West is a newly formed branch centered around using farming tomatoes and promoting Gainax IPs while Yamaga offloads Gainax's remaining assets into it before declaring bankruptcy of the main studio.

with anno delivering the killing blow to gainax, what are the chances that trigger+imaishi will save psg and make season 2?

Why can't Gainax make PSG2 w/ it's current staff?

Some people still use phones.

They could, it just wouldn't look or feel anything like the original and the few fans who actually have influence by watching it on TV and buying the BDs would be pissed.

I don't know, how do Japanese intellectual property laws work? Would Trigger be able to just buy the licenses to TTGL/PSG if Gainax goes under?

Even if they could and did I doubt Imaishi would want to do an S2. PSG was basically an anti-anime and so sequelbaiting without a sequel ever being made was the perfect ending.

Trigger have all but said they would work on it.

no money. khara slapped then w a lawsuit i think. the anno giveth and the anno taketh away

Maybe it's a game?

A mind game, sure.

There probably WAS going to be a sequel anime - but Gainax getting sued by Anno has squashed the possibility

Anno sued Gainax? What? Why bite the hand that fucking feeds you and why would they hire him back?

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. On any conceivable level.

>Anarchy! Everyone wants to be me!
>Anarchy yeah! Get it up so I can see!*

What did she mean by this?

He doesn't need Gainax anymore, he had Karra

"CHUCK!"

Yoshinari has P&S sketches in his new artbook. So everything possible.
>Trigger X Gainax project

"Chuck. Chuck. Chuck."

Shut up you Gir-wannabe.

Why cant they just fucking sell P&S to Trigger?

Is it a pride thing? Is there really that much bad blood between them.

Quiet, Chuck. Do you wanna wake up the whole planet?

Why doesn't Capcom sell off Dark Stalkers, Rival Schools, Devil May Cry, Ghost N Ghouls, Maximo, Captain Commando, Star Gladiator, etc? They'd rather just sit on it for whatever reason instead of leasing it out.

it would have sucked without the original crackpot staff behind it, anyway.

at least thats the logic i'm going to keep reassuring myself with

If they're using them on this site then the fact that they should fuck off still stands.

So you're admitting you're not from around here? Then lurk for another year or three or kindly fuck off, if you don't know the board's standards then you shouldn't be posting on it. This should apply to any community as basic fucking common sense and courtesy, but sadly it seems to only be enforced in fewer and fewer places, with this board's status as one of the last being in pretty considerable doubt unfortunately.

>Muh elitism
Chill out faggot

It's not really elitism, it's more don't voluntarily go among a new community and then act surprised when they have standards different from your previous ones they expect you to follow. It's the kind of thing you'd expect everyone that isn't a braindead Islamist refugee to understand and respect.

Depart, knave. Your kind is not welcomed.

I agree friendaroony :)
Want to cross-post with me on Sup Forums? I'll post the anime image while you always respond "Fuck off back to Sup Forums"

"CHUUUUUUUCCCCCCCK!"

Will it be just as good without Imaishi?

Probably not

"CHU-CHUCK!"

Is there an actual game or is it just part of the show?

upvoated my good sir xD

Panty is best girl

>Gainax
>feeding anyone with anything other than tomatoes