New Kyoani Key anime when? Those were the golden days for them

New Kyoani Key anime when? Those were the golden days for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yegE5ai9abQ
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151290153/#151290153
youtu.be/NfNjCyCYUzw
youtu.be/balUTchhAW0
youtu.be/tkWTZfsVJk8
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=izumi_tsubasu
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=nagayama_yuunon
youtu.be/6yLSx-zdip4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JC Staff and PA Works, those studios I can get behind. But I want to know what moron over at Key took a look at 8-bit's track record and thought, "Yeah, they're perfect for Rewrite." How that shit got a s2 is beyond me.

Maybe something comes from Summer Pockets.

>what moron over at Key took a look at 8-bit's track record and thought, "Yeah, they're perfect for Rewrite."
It was simply because director of original game OP, moved here.
youtube.com/watch?v=yegE5ai9abQ

You can't replicate gold, you'll only receive pyrite.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151290153/#151290153

Scenario written by
>Freelance screenwriter of who worked on several novels for Visual Art's. With his stories usually givin typical feeling of Visual Art's works, yet keeping their own specific atmosphere.
Example: youtu.be/NfNjCyCYUzw
>Essentially current lead writer of Key, who previously worked on Clannad and Angel Beats!. With latest Harmonia being primarily his work.
Example: youtu.be/balUTchhAW0
>Writer who usually writes lewd and harem heavy things and previously helped on scripts for several Nitroplus' works.
Example: youtu.be/tkWTZfsVJk8

with story based on Maeda's outline.

So is obvious, to where this is going.

>look mom I know how to use archive!!
Want a cookie?

Whats so funny?

i'd welcome a change in character design

agreed

You replaced Hinoue with this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=izumi_tsubasu
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=nagayama_yuunon

+ Na-Ga

Do you like it?

not actually

I want a comfy third season of Clannad that carries on from the good end of After Story. No drama, no death, just cute parents doing cute things with their cute daughter.

Not wanting rather stories with Fuuko as spare wife for widowed Tomoya:
youtu.be/6yLSx-zdip4

No, no one can replace Nagisa.

I rather have Akio, Sanae, Nagisa, Ushio and Tomoya doing weird family things.

Your Nagisa is too small.

FUCK THIS SHIT. I JUST FINISHED THIS ASSPULL OF AN ANIME! ABSOLUTE ASS.

8-Bit probably just came bundled with the director, who had already directed the animated Rewrite of the Life opening. He's associated with 8-Bit now.

People like you annoy me because if you paid any minimum attention to the show you could see what you're calling an asspull coming from a mile away.

It's an absolute asspull. They toy with the viewers emotions for a number of episodes only for them to go back on it all of the sudden in some flowery montage.
It's all a cheap effort to make people buy the shit visual novel.
Kyoani is the absolute king at all show but no substance.

KyoAni didn't write the plot, they adapted it. It makes more sense in the VN mind you. The "asspull" ending is achieved after all the routes as a "true end" deal.

It's only an asspull if you were paying absolutely no attention. You're fine to dislike the ending, but it's no asspull.

I understand that Kyoani didn't write the plot, I've seen around half of their works and they all have the tendency to be exceptionally disappointing.
It's not quite a classical asspull but more of a "planned" asspull, meaning they really had nothing good planned to begin with and had the audacity to stick to it.

Wasn't there news for this announced recently? Or was it just some KEY project?

A planned asspull is what normal people call good twists user.