GERMANY YES

YES YES YESS!!!

sieh-mit-dem-herzen.de/#herbst-jean-pierre-kerstin-amaya-detail

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mA0dH
youtube.com/watch?v=AZgdctNzpxc&feature=youtu.be&t=535
youtube.com/watch?v=UfiMqDWrDpc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/cPrAy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
hooktube.com/watch?v=Cu1dsSVYWDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/mA0dH

lmao

what the fuck

also what does it say

It says Karlsruhe aims to be the blacked capital of the world, just not in those words.

Absolutely disgusting propaganda.

Also FUCK GOOGLE recaptcha

You're a disgrace to your country. Do it a favour and off yourself.

is it really surprising?

>youtube.com/watch?v=AZgdctNzpxc&feature=youtu.be&t=535

>youtube.com/watch?v=UfiMqDWrDpc

Scientists have determined how the average German will look in 2040 and its beautiful

Put an It's okay to be white flyer over it Hans.

>Innenstadt
GERMAN INNER CITIES = AMERICAN INNER CITIES NOW

>Karlsruhe is... When the love for your new homeland blossoms into a family

:^)

Ugh. Absolutely disgusting.

>der gebürtige Londoner
This gets my everytime, lol.

this is more accurate

its a fake.

ofcourse it is

>b-but turks are the problem

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>der deutsche, der in london geboren ist
>das beschreibt einen neger
>echt
I can't wait to be dead.

Germany was my out. I learned enough German to be functional, had my plan in place (pay some fag to get married and get citizenship), then Merkel opens the gates and now the Hauptbahnhof in Dresden looks like some Ottoman slave bazaar.

I'm gonna kill myself tomorrow.

If you think Dresden main station is bad then you haven't been in the West yet

Considering they're holding Europe to ransom over refugees yeah they are. Just cause they're conservative doesn't mean they're not a thread you dumb roach.

livestream it

>I learned enough German to be functional
Do you speak enough german to understand that?
>Das war ja mal komplett fürn Arsch

Oh, I have. That was why I was planning on Rostock or Dresden. Berlin, Frankfurt and Hamburg are the most disgusting Western cities I've ever seen, even rivalling Chicago in some regards. Obviously not in gun crime, but still. It is unbelievable.

No way.

Ja, klar.

“White” Americans are not fucking welcome either. Non-Germanics are all cancer when they move in
lmao you are half negroid subhuman anyway

>greek subhuman
>can’t fuck their women
Pick two

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

Archive time

>washingtonpost com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
archive.is/cPrAy

>Non-Germanics are all cancer when they move in
Said the Slavic animal whose ethnic group is responsible for all German crime not committed by niggers and Arabs.

albanians are subhumans

he's albanian

>Londoner

I just hope that the Warriors of the Prophet and European Radicals send more US Mongrel Forces soldiers to hell where they belong

Occupy Germany to this day
>Force turks, greeks and balkanrocahes into Germany en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>Cause wars in the middle east and direct “”””””refugees””””””into Europe belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
>take in Marxist Frankfurt School and send them back to Germany to kickstart communist student revolts of 1968 who march through institutions and turn Germany into leftist shithole
>Jewish US-networks control media and government, lobby for mass immigration and anti-racism
>Call said country you destroy "cucks"
Greeks are ehtiopian gypsies raped by albanians playing centuries old wewuz game

come to Poland.

if you can pull a regular 8-5 job, and don't get too triggered by grannies going to the church, we don't give a fuck what you do in your free time.

the welfare here is pretty austere, and that works. capitalism fuck yeah.

Germans pimp their women to Somalians LMAO, they fall so low there is no bottom

ouch
>see with an open heart
>and open legs too

We should've nuked you sons o' bitches instead of Japan

no worries
they're sorting themselves out

If I was german I would kill myself at this point.

I remeber you "black pilled" greek fuck who posts those fake articles

When backwards searching the Familie Deutschland google suggests the hooton plan

The refugee does not only target germany its about Europe itself, this means also switzerland,poland and any other european isolationist country. They just begin with germany, france and britain because they are the leading countries in europe.

Neatly summarized here.
hooktube.com/watch?v=Cu1dsSVYWDA

>want to showcase diversity
>pick multiracial couple
>white men date white or asian women
>everyone wants to fuck white women
>only black men date black women

This is bound to happen time and time again.

please save your country krautbros

Where the fuck is Jean Pierre there?Nig is Jean Pierre?In Germany?

What

We wuz French

>white women would rather fuck a nigger manlet than you

>everything I don't like is fake news
you're probably a Somalian

i honestly would not feel bad if anyone of those girls got raped

We had this discussion once already. I and others told you that czechs, austrians etc also count as Ausländer.

Whats your point ?

the girls themselves wouldn't feel bad either

They are gone at this point

>when you abuse with soy

sure they would.
they are naive, i know at least two cases here were women killed themselves after being raped by migrants.

>he is a brit

look all those angry and sad emojis. fucking pussies

it's a dick..

you Krauts always use the same damage control
this will be your doom, eventually. As long as you go extinct, I don't care who takes your place
but the highest percentage will be niggers and muslims

and we're about to nuke another asian country instead of germany

Are lighters illegal in Germany? Why don't people burn this type of propaganda?

>pic related

German people have little idea of what constitutes propaganda since they're flooded with it from a very young age.

>using demographics but not mentioning their age structure
see you in 20 years

>greece wants germany to die so they don't have to pay denbts
Can't make this shit up.

>turkish rape baby tryin to talk smack

Awww. It's almost cute.

nah we'll still be indebted to the EU
germany falling will just cause EU to collapse so we can gtfo from it completely

Germany is a country where many people consider it physically impossible to drive a car with a diving licence.
Does explain why they thought 'we were only obeying orders' would spare them the hangman's rope.

Haha glad my jewish parents got out of that hell.hole while the gettin was good.

source?i wanna see how they looked

>there are 3 million something turks in g*rmany
>they still promote niggers over turks

Why?

Disgusting, but I don't believe this is the wish of the majority of Germans. Germany survived two disastrous world wars, and what doesn't destroy you can only make you stronger.

Hahahah oh wow
Total HUMILIATION of krauts.

it is
more than 30% voted for Merkel and the lefties gather more than 40% total. About 80%
all these stats AFTER the mass rapes and murders

>MediterraNigerian still trying to escape denbts by collapsing the EU
Like pottery.

that's a fucking shame, that's just sad

why do these graphs look like (((merchants)))

Benis

:)

because it's revenge time for Israel

Graffiti it with its okay to be white.

>American Russian programmed shillbot talking about fighting for your own interests
Top fucking KEK, let me know when the indictments are unsealed

>y-your country has subhumans so it doesn't matter that my entire country is made up of denbted half middleeastern subhumans
What a beautiful country Greece was. I'd post an Amerimutt image for you, but it seems I don't have any readily available.

You are the ultimate subhumans

what's the matter Juan? Are you seeing something you don't like?
How are your colleges doing? :)

>Wir

>paying thousands of dollars to get JEWED
No thanks. I went to trade school and became an electrician because I'm not completely retarded. Now I make twice as much starting pay as my cuck friends who went to college. Only way they'll catch up to me is if they magically become CEO, but Mr. Shekelstein's son will need a job too, he's graduating college soon after all.

>Jean-Pierre
Another Frenchman.

saved

good choice

Eastern pride world wide

Meanwhile, the refugees in Greece

nice
meanwhile in Germany