Girls und Panzer

It's Christmas Eve, post some Christmas garupan.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/boroa
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60505835
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

>Katyusha giving me my christmas present.

i need help arranging all my GuP pics, how do you guys have your folders arranged? other than having 1 folder for each individual girl?

I just have folders for each school, the only character specific folders I have is for wife.

what about if there are multiple girls from dfferent schools just lump them all together in a group folder?

Shizuka is cute and also my wife!

what would you and your wife do to celebrate Christmas, lad?

Christmas time Momo! I bet she loves the holidays, and openly smiles from the 24th all the way to the 25th!!!

Yes, the initial GuP folder before all the School folders is just where all the group stuff goes. It's impossible to sort!

yeah there would be a fuckton of folders

We'd watch Die Hard and Doctor Who and a documentary about the Battle of the Bulge while holding hands and kissing!

>Mako

but katyusha does not have boobs

She needed her own folder.

muh nigga

I want to mindbreak Erika

Melli Kurismasu

I wonder what kind of gifts Momo would give to everyone.

Tfw Hana is your beautiful waifu.

RIP

Guess I should post some Christmas Saori, just in time for Christmas! I'm already halfway through the 24th, next thing I know it'll be new years in a couple of hours, oh boy.

Might I also add that Saori looks just as stunning in white thigh highs as she does her usual black ones, she really would make a neat Anzio student like all that official art suggests.

Not Christmas-themed, but Hana is very attractive in her warm sweater on a cold winter night. Saori is beautiful as always Saorifag.

>tfw your waifu is super lean and would require nonstop cuddling just to survive the winters

Strongest motherly instincts.

Sadly my Christmas is going to be far from cold. It's expected to be around 39c for me, (102F)!

It's pretty unorganized!

Sweet Jesus that Maho.

I consider mine to be nicely organised

>guppies in their childhood
>child und panzer
There's scans already?

Fuck if I know, the 'Child und Panzer' folder pretty much contains the ones that were found on Danbooru

ayy you have a confession and pinup folder too nice

Bitch

I want to cuddle Noriko really hard.

I want to get insulted by Erika only to shut her up with a gentle kiss.

AmiAmi finally decided it was time for me to pay! Little Momo and 38(t) soon!

noice
l-...lood

It's cuter than it look in photos, prepare yourself.

>tfw using .50 machine guns against nip tanks

wtf I hate arisa now

Merry X-Mas, /gup/.
Are you getting something for someone and the other way around?
Guess I'll just watch all OVA alone while eating some noodles then watch classic 80s war movies.

I used to have just a huge gup folder within a /ak/ folder and save everything with keywords, recently I've started separating folders per girls.

Nope, because Yukari isn't real.
;_;

I am actually, a fellow /ak/ goer! It's gonna arrive late because international shipping and all that, but at least I get to feel good about giving gifts for once.

As for my Christmas I'll probably try and find an open take out place for me and my sister to eat, as everyone else is outta the house that day and I've got no nearby family. So I guess I'll be spending the 25th mostly with you guys!

A folder for each team and school, with a folder for an individual girl only I have too many pics of her. (for example, Katyusha folder in the Pravda folder)

Same here. I can't wait for my little Momo.

>barely wins against Katyusha
>thinks she's hot shit now
Yaika a shit

Happy Hanukkah to Erika!

aaaaaallllll byyyyy mmyyyyy seeeellllffff~

Nein! Erika is a pure German!

People may think Miho is a shy girl, but in private she's super lewd.

How lewd?

I want Miho to bokoboko my boko!

International shipping sucks badly. It takes at least 3-4 weeks for anything here.
We should stream something, I would but I don't know how.

The one who could drawn boko's face in your dick.

Say something nice about Alice.

Portable.

She commands one of the best tanks in the whole franchise.

Have we discovered the cutest gup?

I'm glad I don't get this reference.

She has yet to be born, just you wait.

Potatoes for Anzu, socks for everyone else and lastly some wehraboo paraphernalia for her mother Shiho

What about her dad?

She will give him more motivation to shut her school down, the greatest gift of all.

Straya cunt?

I want to give Yukari, Erika, Katyusha, Erwin and Arisa nothing as a gift because they're stupid and don't deserve gifts.

Where the hell do you live?
AZ here, expected to be 59F

Yep, thankfully that's not the hottest it's ever been on Christmas. Ideal barbecue and beer weather at least.

>Erika
>don't deserve gift
Go back to counting your coins, Ebenezer.

Have a merry Christmas, everyone.

Chobi is objectively the cutest.

I wish to spend the night next to the fire place with Momo!

New Ribbon Warrior where?

Yeah, I'll probably in the pool most of tomorrow.

is this you?
streamable.com/boroa

You don't need fire to stay warm with Momo.

Delete this!! Mean spirited!

The fire is for ambiance! Perfect cuddling atmosphere.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

To be honest Miho and Erika in my eyes belong together I mean it's just so obvious.

To be honest Miho and Azusa in my eyes belong together I mean it's just so obvious.

Fuck off back to /u/, fucking obnoxious namefag.

i feel the exact same way about Anzu and dried sweet potato

whats wrong with yuri?

>Obnoxious namefag.
O-oh.

Only /u/ pulls a crack pairing out of their ass while saying it's 'obvious' like a stupid fuckwit.

Erika belongs to Maho and Maho only.

I didn't think it was a crack pairing, in a slight way it makes sense. Just by a small amount.

>shy, kind girl is secretly turbolewd
This is my fetish.

Grasping at straws.

Erika has never shown to be fond of Miho in any special way in any canon material, the only thing you could possibly have is that she's potentially Tsundere, which isn't even hinted at.

She showed up in der film because Maho said they were helping, and she probably respects Ooarai as a school. Virtually nothing to do with Miho past Maho's motive to help.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60505835

Happy christmas eve, I'm going to post this image of my wife in a christmas hat now incase I don't get a chance tomorrow

Also if you haven't done so already post your wife in a Christmas hat

Everyone have a great christmas, also fuck you cunts with 30+°C weather it's raining where for me

Hey sorry to be rude but I don't recognise your name and since that means there is a high chance it's it's irrelevant to this thread do you mind taking it off in the spirit of anonymity

Well I just think it would be a great twist in the future plot-wise. But yet I'm usually wrong 90% of the time so it might not be too.

Oh I'm just from /k/ usually one person who posts pictures of T91 from Upotte, hence the name but yeah alright.

Miho ending up with a guy would be bigger twist than that.

That's a possibility too.